new amazing spider-man 2 costume

Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also venom looked pretty dope...idk how TG got so built...it was probably a body suit...just didnt like the brown nails..what kinda ? ?

FOH, Venom was like the same size a spiderman when he is clearly supposed to be 3 times his size.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illseed-spidey.gif

Wasn't feeling the new spider-man. But I like the first two Toby McGuire ones

he's definitely feeling himself would love to turn my swag up like that.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    tumblr_mps6heCBox1qhmu4uo1_500.jpg

that ? look eel...
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also venom looked pretty dope...idk how TG got so built...it was probably a body suit...just didnt like the brown nails..what kinda ? ?

FOH, Venom was like the same size a spiderman when he is clearly supposed to be 3 times his size.

TG is already way taller than TM plus he must of had a suit on cuz his lats and triceps were huge......google it
  • smokelahoma
    Options

TG is already way taller than TM plus he must of had a suit on cuz his lats and triceps were huge......google it

? all that. he wasnt the size he was supposed to be, in the comics dude was ? gigantic compared to spiderman. google the comics...
  • IamNumberOne
    Options

? all that. he wasnt the size he was supposed to be, in the comics dude was ? gigantic compared to spiderman. google the comics...

lol i understand that hut what are they going to do find an 8 foot actor...the series wasn't based on extraordinary fantasy...for the most part besides PP it was mostly realistic...in this new series tho i see them even going as far as adding carnage....that would be dope
  • smokelahoma
    Options

lol i understand that hut what are they going to do find an 8 foot actor...the series wasn't based on extraordinary fantasy...for the most part besides PP it was mostly realistic...in this new series tho i see them even going as far as adding carnage....that would be dope

dude they added the symbiote from SPACE. that = fantasy. there is this crazy thing called CGI, they already used it in the movie. why not use it to make Venom the size he's actually supposed to be? I know why not because the movie sucked.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options

dude they added the symbiote from SPACE. that = fantasy. there is this crazy thing called CGI, they already used it in the movie. why not use it to make Venom the size he's actually supposed to be? I know why not because the movie sucked.

that and sandman was real big fantasy but aside from that movie the rest were realistic aside from PP...the movie was just trash we all can agree on that i liked how venom looked i just didnt like the brown nails and that he was only in the movie for the last 20 mins
  • smokelahoma
    Options

that and sandman was real big fantasy but aside from that movie the rest were realistic aside from PP...the movie was just trash we all can agree on that i liked how venom looked i just didnt like the brown nails and that he was only in the movie for the last 20 mins

lol venom looked anorexic and you worried bout his damn nails, smh. but yeah movie was ass juice.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the first two Toby joints were dope, this one was ight. Hope 2 is better.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Hopefully we get a full trailer tomorrow.
  • infamous114
    Options
  • infamous114
    Options
    ErikDavis @ErikDavis

Monster AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 trailer teases a silly start that quickly escalates to all-out mayhem. Ends w/ Electro destroying Times Square

Jen @jenlam26

Andrew is asked again about ? Spider-Man says it would illogical to just have a ? relationship. To him Spider-Man represents a hero 1/2

2/2 Andrew thinks that Spider-Man is everyone's hero because you don't know who's in the costume #SDCC

Katie Calautti @katieisms

Andrew Garfield's ideal Spidey storyline? "I'd like to see him in The Avengers." #sdcc
    9:19 PM - 19 Jul 2013
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the only Marvel movie I will check out by FOX.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »

The Spider-Man movies are made by Sony. Not Fox.

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Sour wrote: »

The Spider-Man movies are made by Sony. Not Fox.

Thank ? . ? FOX.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still haven't seen the Amazing Spiderman cause I dont want to see an origin story again and Sony disappointed me with Spiderman 3.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    I still haven't seen the Amazing Spiderman cause I dont want to see an origin story again and Sony disappointed me with Spiderman 3.

It was pretty good.

Suck it up, it's not like the entire movie was an origins story.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they over did it with jaimee's look the whole steve urkel nerd effect is one of things I didnt like about tobeys portrayal of parker...aside from thats it looks cool. The bat superman teaser got a better comi con crowd reaction than this and they didnt even show anything besides two symbols.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    yeah spider man should be in the avengers..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No rhino previews