What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Hip Hop & the Politics of Social Engineering: Lupe Fiasco, Jay-Z and Barack Obama's Inauguration

2»

Replies

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    rip.dillabankrupt ballerAjackson17
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ this cat


    What "benefits" do the US military and intelligence agencies/bodies offer you than wreaking havoc in predominantly Muslim countries and making MORE (unborn) enemies of the U.S?


    For your info I'm Nigerian. I've basically lived there all my life and I can adapt myself in any environment on this muthfucka called Earth
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

    Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

    Lol i like it. I am cunting.





    Ajackson17
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    soooooooo... you're an overly indoctrinated yes man?

    and you wonder why you are called an animal that can be herded....


    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    soooooooo... you're an overly indoctrinated yes man?

    and you wonder why you are called an animal that can be herded....



    LOL this nigga think he is Tron. Oh, you're off the grid huh, you're autonomous huh. Nigga sit your Matrix ass down, you're just as much a slave to the system as everyone else in the world, you're not smarter than the next man.

    Mr. So call MBA from a Ivy League, fuck out of here liar. You have a laptop and Devry school account.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    sullytexasdaking8832DaysOfInfiniti
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, there's so much....I don't even know where to begin.


    Lupe is a firebrand, going all the way back to F&L (American Terrorist) [maybe even before] but he was considered relatively harmless because he wasn't a pop star or a major player in the rap game. Fast foward a few years and he has some weight to his name and now the same stuff he been saying is getting him a lot of negative press. As usual, when somebody is telling the inconvenient truth they are labeled "crazy" by the media and everything they do gets put under the microscope in order to make the label fit. There's no doubt Lupe deserves some of the criticism he gets but most of what he says is no different than from what Ice Cube has said about Reagan and Bush (1).
    .
    What Lupe has said about obama is equal to what Cornel West has said about PresBo, its equal to what people have said about Bush, what Howard Zinn said about Reagan...why is it such a big deal?
    .


    Jay-Z has done a complete 180 since his "cancer to the Hamptons", "doo rags to ya'll so called awards" days of the early 2000s. Now he's a bonafide member of that society. As symbol of success and achievement he is also under a microscope. Every decision he makes millions of people either applaud or sneer. For Jay its been mostly applause, even when he's done questionable things (building giant stadiums in the middle of the hood for instance, displacing hundreds maybe thousands of people). The criticism he gets is because of the position he put himself in and because he allows himself to be put into those positions.
    .
    However Jay's position on this is similar to the people he fraternizes with. After trying to co-opt and get paid off Occupy Wall Street, he spoke out against them. That's the same shit all these people have done. Eminem does Lipton Brisk commercials, basically selling High Fructose Corn Syrup to kids but we supposed to be upset about Jay-Z's Coca-Cola deal? To me their equal.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    32DaysOfInfinitirip.dilla2 Drawlzidoitforhiphop10
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    rip.dilla2 Drawlzidoitforhiphop10bankrupt baller
  • ChicagoBearsChicagoBears Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    soooooooo... you're an overly indoctrinated yes man?

    and you wonder why you are called an animal that can be herded....


    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    soooooooo... you're an overly indoctrinated yes man?

    and you wonder why you are called an animal that can be herded....



    LOL this nigga think he is Tron. Oh, you're off the grid huh, you're autonomous huh. Nigga sit your Matrix ass down, you're just as much a slave to the system as everyone else in the world, you're not smarter than the next man.

    Mr. So call MBA from a Ivy League, fuck out of here liar. You have a laptop and Devry school account.

    Lmao its funny you say this and yet you have over 30,000 posts and you stay on here, but I have no more than 300 posts. Lol who is really grinding nigga me or you? Oh ok that's what I thought shut the fuck up and keep pushing papers in Homeland security...hahaha bum. Good luck when the sequester hits, Jay-Z won't be shelling out money to help you pay rent, stop being a groupie. Shit is sad.
    rip.dillaidoitforhiphop10bankrupt baller
  • sullysully Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    soooooooo... you're an overly indoctrinated yes man?

    and you wonder why you are called an animal that can be herded....


    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    soooooooo... you're an overly indoctrinated yes man?

    and you wonder why you are called an animal that can be herded....



    LOL this nigga think he is Tron. Oh, you're off the grid huh, you're autonomous huh. Nigga sit your Matrix ass down, you're just as much a slave to the system as everyone else in the world, you're not smarter than the next man.

    Mr. So call MBA from a Ivy League, fuck out of here liar. You have a laptop and Devry school account.

    Lmao its funny you say this and yet you have over 30,000 posts and you stay on here, but I only no more than 2,000 posts? Lol who is really grinding nigga me or you? Oh ok that's what I thought shut the fuck up and keep pushing papers in Homeland security...hahaha bum. Good luck when the sequester hits.

    You forget Homeland Security needs janitors too.
    ChicagoBearsohhhlabankrupt baller
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    soooooooo... you're an overly indoctrinated yes man?

    and you wonder why you are called an animal that can be herded....


    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    soooooooo... you're an overly indoctrinated yes man?

    and you wonder why you are called an animal that can be herded....



    LOL this nigga think he is Tron. Oh, you're off the grid huh, you're autonomous huh. Nigga sit your Matrix ass down, you're just as much a slave to the system as everyone else in the world, you're not smarter than the next man.

    Mr. So call MBA from a Ivy League, fuck out of here liar. You have a laptop and Devry school account.

    Lmao its funny you say this and yet you have over 30,000 posts and you stay on here, but I have no more than 300 posts. Lol who is really grinding nigga me or you? Oh ok that's what I thought shut the fuck up and keep pushing papers in Homeland security...hahaha bum. Good luck when the sequester hits, Jay-Z won't be shelling out money to help you pay rent, stop being a groupie. Shit is sad.


    Yeah, because they don't have this thing called a computer at work. LOL at grinding, why the fuck would i need to grind when i already got the job that i wanted.

    You jail knowledge niggas kill me, you watch a few Youtube videos and all of a sudden want to become freedom fighters. Stop the psuedo militant shit because you're not convincing anyone and you're not causing no revolution. Only thing you're fighting for is room in your parents basement.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    I thought you were a lawyer???
    rip.dillabankrupt ballerAjackson17idoitforhiphop10
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    the psuedo militant shit



    Ha!


    Just a matter of time . .
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

    Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

    Lol i like it. I am cunting.





    IceBergTaylor
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    Corporate Exploitation of the African-American Community

    Rappers such as Jay-Z and Kanye West who are supporters of President Obama associate themselves with the political and corporate elites are immune to reality of the problems Black America faces although they both come from inner-city ghettos. Money and influence has corrupted their minds with music that has “dumbed–down” their fan base. Jay-Z (Shawn Carter) actually helped Lupe Fiasco with the production of his debut album in 2008 called ‘Lupe Fiasco’s Food and Liquor’ . However, Jay-Z has reached a plateau where he became partners with major corporations. The major corporations include Budweiser, Hewlett-Packard, Coca-Cola, Reebok and Microsoft. Jay-Z collaborated with Coca-Cola, a product that affects the Black community with obesity, diabetes epidemics and high-rates of heart disease.


    According to the Office of Minority Health (OMH) which is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HSS) stated that “African American adults are twice as likely than non-Hispanic white adults to have been diagnosed with diabetes by a physician” and “in 2009, African Americans were 2.2 times as likely as non-Hispanic Whites to die from diabetes.” The Obesity problem in the United States affects African-Americans more than any other group. The Office of Minority Health also stated that “African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese compared to other groups in the U.S. About four out of five African American women are overweight or obese.” Coca-Cola has a number of dangerous ingredients in their sodas including Aspartame.

    Keep in mind that Aspartame has been linked to hallucinations, diarrhea, seizures, depression, migraine, fatigue and insomnia, tumors, cancer and infertility according to numerous complaints made to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) which was submitted by the Department of Health and Human Services back on April 20th, 1995.It was also responsible for having union leaders in Latin America murdered by paramilitary death squads which Coca-Cola denies. For more information watch the 2010 Documentary ‘The Coca-Cola Case’ by directors German Gutierrez and Carmen Garcia and produced by the National Film Board of Canada. Microsoft is another major corporation that Jay-Z represents owned by Bill Gates who has a philanthropy called the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Bill Gates wants to help third world nations with vaccines with the continent of Africa as one of his main targets.

    Bill Gates has stated publicly that “The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”

    Major corporations are exploiting many rap stars that target their communities to sell their products which are harmful to Black and Latino communities. Jay-Z also represents Budweiser. Alcoholism is a major problem for the black community. Jay-Z is not the only rap star exploited by corporations. You have hundreds of artists that contribute to the degradation of the African-American, Latino, White and Asian communities such as Nikki Manage, Kanye West, 50 Cent, DMX and many others whose lyrics degrade women and glorify gangsters. They rap about how much money they got and all of the gold chains they possess. These are songs that have a hidden message to consume or to become a “Gangster”. Rap music is a weapon used by the elites to keep certain segments of society in control.

    The same and usual nonsense of finger pointing...its everybody else's fault but mine mentality is sooooo prevalent amongst these psuedo intellectuals.

    What an idiotic article.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    feelings everywhere
    lamontbdcrip.dilla
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dam Us what part of DHS you work for? My girl been working there for over 6 years and she can't visit any sites from work. She can't check personal email facebook, yahoo, twitter, blog, or allhiphop. It's all restricted.
    bankrupt ballerChicagoBearsidoitforhiphop10rip.dilla
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ether
  • ChicagoBearsChicagoBears Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    dam Us what part of DHS you work for? My girl been working there for over 6 years and she can't visit any sites from work. She can't check personal email facebook, yahoo, twitter, blog, or allhiphop. It's all restricted.

    Lmaooooo, told you this dude is a fraud. Probably a janitor or shoecleaner or the security at front desk hahah, bum ass. Hypocritical to say, how can you hate a man you don't know? How can you defend someone so strongly you don't know? Lol, I'll stop frying you...you probably need to take someone's ID and check them in...lmaoo
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    usmarine? [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/? ui=2&ik=0505a54796&view=att&th=13d284e2fc2a3540&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw[/img]
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ui=2&ik=0505a54796&view=att&th=13d284e2fc2a3540&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw[/img][/img]
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at thinking you know peoples lives, yet you're the one writing about rappers you've never met a day in your life.
    Kill all that Marine Corp nonsense, niggas like you kill me, you sit your fat ass behind a computer and enjoy the benefits that the Marines and our government affords you. If it's so bad in this country, why don't you take your ass over to Africa and the Middle East, oh no you wont because you like all the shit those "incompetent'' Marines afford you.

    Graduated highschool with a 4.2 gpa from Ely High School from a magnet program in engineering.
    Graduated UCF with a 3.7 gpa in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice
    Graduated U of M with a Jurus Doctorate
    Work for Homeland Security make a great salary


    So you can kill your pretentious nonsense nigga. I don't give a fuck what your conspiracy theory ass and you're straw man logic have to say. You're a clown mad at the world and other peoples success and i don't believe for one fucking second about no Ivy League nonsense because people who are really grinding and doing Ivy League shit don't have time to hate on rappers they don't know.

    I thought you were a lawyer???

    I have a law degree, you don't have to practice law with a law degree Sherlock. SMH
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    dam Us what part of DHS you work for? My girl been working there for over 6 years and she can't visit any sites from work. She can't check personal email facebook, yahoo, twitter, blog, or allhiphop. It's all restricted.


    You do realize DHS is not one branch right, you do realize different agencies fall under Homeland Security. I swear some of you niggas are fucking retarded. Homeland Security is the FBI, CIA, TSA, US Customs, Immigration,etc.

    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
Sign In or Register to comment.