Right now is a great time to be a man, agree or disagree?

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at easier to get ? nowadays...real ? succeed in every era...
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    lmao..so life is only great for a woman if she submits to a man??

tumblr_md2vfj3KDI1rzb3qd.gif

you should try it sometime. Just ask the women that are in happy relationships that cause no conflict.

Maybe the women are happy in their relationships because their men aren't ? chauvinistic idiots.

I am happy, I rarely go out of my way to cause conflict, I submit AT TIMES..but I'm also with a man that treats me as his equal and not like some type of subordinate.

My mama always told me you get more bees with honey than with vinegar and that I am man hear me roar attitude some of you MFers have will be your downfall when it comes to relationships.

So why is your mom is giving you relationship advice when she is divorced? I know you love her, but any smart person knows what advice from their parents is good and what is bad.

My mother is divorced because the MAN she married and devoted herself to for 16 years couldn't keep his ? ? in his pants.

She did everything you ? are screaming is important for a woman to do and she STILL lost in the end.

Which is why I live my life the way I see fit and not by no man's ? standard of how a 'real' woman should behave.

So because of that, you got mad and lowered expectations on yourself and relationships with men? You should strive to be better, not worse. Now you got to tell that story to your seed.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you should try it sometime. Just ask the women that are in happy relationships that cause no conflict.

Maybe the women are happy in their relationships because their men aren't ? chauvinistic idiots.

I am happy, I rarely go out of my way to cause conflict, I submit AT TIMES..but I'm also with a man that treats me as his equal and not like some type of subordinate.

My mama always told me you get more bees with honey than with vinegar and that I am man hear me roar attitude some of you MFers have will be your downfall when it comes to relationships.

So why is your mom is giving you relationship advice when she is divorced? I know you love her, but any smart person knows what advice from their parents is good and what is bad.

My mother is divorced because the MAN she married and devoted herself to for 16 years couldn't keep his ? ? in his pants.

She did everything you ? are screaming is important for a woman to do and she STILL lost in the end.

Which is why I live my life the way I see fit and not by no man's ? standard of how a 'real' woman should behave.

So because of that, you got mad and lowered expectations on yourself and relationships with men? You should strive to be better, not worse. Now you got to tell that story to your seed.

Wtf are you talking about? Just never mind..whatever you say guy.

It's a ? time to be a human, how about that?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This Thread Got Katherine Exorcising Demons Outchea
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^^^ muuuuust avoid to respond , muuuust avoid too respond

XgjpA.gif

I'M DONE WITH THIS THREAD, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Camera phones is a girls bestfriend.

It's amazing , its like ? ? to this hoes

They should make a documentary Instagram cowboys ...
    Females can not go a day without using their camera phones and the bathrooms mirror I love it ,straight from ill pix camera phone 2 thread.
    tumblr_mir2fa6wVn1qh8ojpo1_500.jpg

• Kat
    Options
    I'm just saying. There is no magic formula to ensure you lead a happy life, male or female.

You can do everything you're supposed to do and still get ? over in the end.

Just live your life how you think it should be lived.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ironic that the t/s sounds like a kid in a candy store...
  • Kat
    Options
    kat, your feelings are showing dear

lol..I told ya'll it was period week and then he mentioned my mother?

I've composed myself.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Men these days are still unhappy especially when they get older.
  • Mr.LV
    Options

It's amazing , its like ? ? to this hoes

They should make a documentary Instagram cowboys ...
    Females can not go a day without using their camera phones and the bathrooms mirror I love it ,straight from ill pix camera phone 2 thread.
    tumblr_mir2fa6wVn1qh8ojpo1_500.jpg

I barely use mine. 98% of the photos in my phone are of my baby.
    you are like 1 in 10,000 its cool though.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is the deal with Marlyin Monroe getting so much love from hoes these days? She was a drug addict ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    I go through phases of taking pictures.

I won't take a pic for weeks or maybe longer, but then I start feeling myself and I'll take like 5785123 in a week.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen bruh, these thirsty hoes out here desperate for ''CONFIRMATION''.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What the ? is the deal with Marlyin Monroe getting so much love from hoes these days? She was a drug addict ? .

and a damn ? , you wouldn't believe how many chicks i met in college who look up to Marilyn Monroe. Some of these ? consider her a feminist.
  • Mr.LV
    Options

Most of these females were not even alive when she was banging A president and singing happy birthday to him in Madison square garden in front of his wife.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

and a damn ? , you wouldn't believe how many chicks i met in college who look up to Marilyn Monroe. Some of these ? consider her a feminist.

She is Kim Kardashian at super sayian level

She sure is.
    marilyn_monroe_17.jpg
    tumblr_m5lfg2J77g1r3akiho1_500.gif

• GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options

She had a million abortions, face and body changing plastic surgery, ? and ? ! Kim is her daughter!

• Kat
    Options
    GeminiRose wrote: »

She had a million abortions, face and body changing plastic surgery, ? and ? ! Kim is her daughter!

This is confusing me. ? and ? what?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least Marilyn had a talent. It's called acting and she was pretty good at it. Plus, she was an okay singer. Dont slander Marilyn's name by calling her the fore-mother of Kim Kardashian!
  • usmarin3
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    At least Marilyn had a talent. It's called acting and she was pretty good at it. Plus, she was an okay singer. Dont slander Marilyn's name by calling her the fore-mother of Kim Kardashian!

camron.gif

and Megan Fox can act too!

• Kat
    Options
    I'd say Kim is a mash up of Marilyn and Liz Taylor..both of which as she has cited as being influences.

Marilyn was a hoe, especially in that day and age but that doesn't change the fact that she has some real ? quotes out there. Not all but a few.

If you read some of her quotes without knowing who said it there wouldn't be ? to be said.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    I'd say Kim is a mash up of Marilyn and Liz Taylor..both of which as she has cited as being influences.

Marilyn was a hoe, especially in that day and age but that doesn't change the fact that she has some real ? quotes out there. Not all but a few.

If you read some of her quotes without knowing who said it there wouldn't be ? to be said.

B2FE2b

Yall ain't gotta lie to kick it. Yall love that hoe, too. Lol smh
  • Kat
    Options
    I've never really been into the whole Marilyn thing...I don't really get why she's lasted this long.

I mean she's cool I guess, I did read her biography back in the day, but that's about it.

I've come across quotes of hers that I didn't even know were hers..and they were legit IMO.

Like I said, not all but some.

But you're right, I've seen females that have Marilyn posters/pictures in their homes.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much ether being dropped in this thread from DU type ? , Marilyn Monroe being ethered along with Elizabeth Taylor and Kim K to Kat and Copper going at it this ? could be good.

Hide your kids hide your wife the IC ? everybody out here.