Right now is a great time to be a man, agree or disagree?

Options
124»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never really been into the whole Marilyn thing...I don't really get why she's lasted this long.

cuz she look good.....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , its never been a bad time to be a man.

It was probably better when women had some if any rights.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To answer the T/S a lot of old heads claim ? was more abundant and easier to get back in the day.

I can't say way or another I wasn't around to confirm or unconfirm that fact.

I suppose being a YOUNG MAN is great eventually I think most cats grow up and clubbing, getting faded, wasting money, and ? random hoes tends to lose its appeal as a man becomes more mature in his mindset.

Next time you go out look around and see how many ? you see over the age of 40 that's still going out actively partying, ? randoms, getting faded, and wasting money.

The answer is not many.

Of course you will still find a few old ? still trying to re-live the glory days but they will be few and far between.

Everybody knows that one ? walking around talking about what he use to be but none of the young ? take him seriously.

If some of yall not careful some yall are going to be that ? 10-20 years.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I've never really been into the whole Marilyn thing...I don't really get why she's lasted this long.

I mean she's cool I guess, I did read her biography back in the day, but that's about it.

I've come across quotes of hers that I didn't even know were hers..and they were legit IMO.

Like I said, not all but some.

But you're right, I've seen females that have Marilyn posters/pictures in their homes.[/quote]

Pass on the hoes wealth Kat, don't hog the knowledge.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What the ? is the deal with Marlyin Monroe getting so much love from hoes these days? She was a drug addict ? .

and a damn ? , you wouldn't believe how many chicks i met in college who look up to Marilyn Monroe. Some of these ? consider her a feminist.

She is Kim Kardashian at super sayian level

She had a million abortions, face and body changing plastic surgery, ? and ? ! Kim is her daughter!

This is confusing me. ? and ? what?

Yeah she ? Joan Crawford and gave Joan the best orgasm she ever had. Joan wanted more but Marilyn didn't so Joan started trash talking her.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

cuz she look good.....

There have been plenty since her that looked just as good, if not better..it's gotta be something else.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any body who thinks this is the best time for men in western society is ignorant of history.

there have been times when a man could have ? his wife,? his slaves and still ? with ? .

If your wife crosses a line you could beat or ? the ? and it was in your legal rights to do so. A man's sons and especially his daughters had to show him respect.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is the deal with Marlyin Monroe getting so much love from hoes these days? She was a drug addict ? .

As well as a chick that had 12 abortions before she hit 30. She the precursor of Kim K.

• Wild Self
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

and a damn ? , you wouldn't believe how many chicks i met in college who look up to Marilyn Monroe. Some of these ? consider her a feminist.

She is Kim Kardashian at super sayian level

She had a million abortions, face and body changing plastic surgery, ? and ? ! Kim is her daughter!

This is confusing me. ? and ? what?

Yeah she ? Joan Crawford and gave Joan the best orgasm she ever had. Joan wanted more but Marilyn didn't so Joan started trash talking her.

? damn. She a ? and bisexual. And Women follow her blueprint nowadays.

• Wild Self
    Options
    To answer the T/S a lot of old heads claim ? was more abundant and easier to get back in the day.

I can't say way or another I wasn't around to confirm or unconfirm that fact.

I suppose being a YOUNG MAN is great eventually I think most cats grow up and clubbing, getting faded, wasting money, and ? random hoes tends to lose its appeal as a man becomes more mature in his mindset.

Next time you go out look around and see how many ? you see over the age of 40 that's still going out actively partying, ? randoms, getting faded, and wasting money.

The answer is not many.

Of course you will still find a few old ? still trying to re-live the glory days but they will be few and far between.

Everybody knows that one ? walking around talking about what he use to be but none of the young ? take him seriously.

If some of yall not careful some yall are going to be that ? 10-20 years.

There are a lot of 2 Chains type of ? out there nowadays that party like a college student. More than you think.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mary Tyler Moore >>>>>>>> All them other hoes in that era.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're just getting closer to the apex:
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, the rate of hoeism will only increase over the next several years. However, I predict there will be an apex of hoeism in the next ten years or so, only after that will their numbers decrease.

And Marilyn Monroe is overrated as ? .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lambskin rubbers + New ? = the Life.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

cuz she look good.....

There have been plenty since her that looked just as good, if not better..it's gotta be something else.

nope.. not really....