Mississippi's first ? candidate for mayor is found dead in a riverbank

2»

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh..ya'll are something else.

Black men still out here judging the ? in 2013?

Real tolerant of you.
    What do you mean by this Kat?

You're a cracka ? that gets ? by blacks... stay in your place.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

The body of Marco McMillian was found on the Mississippi River levee around 10am today

another black man suffers defeat versus the mighty mississippi levees
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is hilarious and great to hear.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP to dude. sad
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same people in here that are saying good riddance are the same ones I see ? on a daily basis about how racism affects them tremendously. Hypocrites these days.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    That ? was black and ? trying to be mayor in Mississippi? I am surprised they did not hang him.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Does any "good" news ever come out of mississippi.

Ay ? ...
  • VulcanRaven
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Gheyness never prospers..............

R.I.P.
    Beta Ray bill is an ugly ? ...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    smh..ya'll are something else.

Black men still out here judging the ? in 2013?

Real tolerant of you.
    What do you mean by this Kat?

You're a cracka ? that gets ? by blacks... stay in your place.

shut the ? up..you've lived in that backwards ass state too long, just as hateful as the hateful whites that would rejoice your death.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh, this dude was from my town, this ? crazy as hell, its all on cnn and ? , but im more surprised that ? surprised we on cnn than i am that we on there, ever since last year round this time my town been HELL

i hear dude was a good cat, i aint know him tho, bruh added me on facebook, and messaged me outta nowhere, i kinda felt that "vibe" so i stopped chattin and deleted him, but still tho, this aint right
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Suspect-Charged-with-Mayoral-Candidates-Murder/w6nvVq0Ln0Kn6UxKVOhAUg.cspx?rss=59

CLARKSDALE, MS (abc24.com) - The Coahoma Sheriff's Office has charged a suspect with the murder of Clarksdale politician Marco McMillian.

Lawrence Reed, 22, was charged with the crime February 28. While the sheriff's office didn't release any details on the case, Reed is expected to be extradited to Mississippi once he is released from The MED in Memphis.

Reed was airlifted to The Med after crashing McMillian's SUV Tuesday morning. The body of 34-year-old Marco McMillian was found Wednesday morning; sources close to the investigation say he was strangled. So far investigators have not released McMillian's exact cause of death.

On Wednesday night, Jarod Keith, McMillian's campaign manager, said McMillian was running as an openly ? candidate.

With news of Reed's arrest, rumors were swirling in Clarksdale.

"I want them to stop saying bad things about my brother, period. He's been there for everybody," said Kamilla Evans, a close friend who considers Reed family.

The exact nature of the relationship between him and McMillian isn't clear; they're not friends on Facebook. So, how did they end up together Monday night?

Evans and her husband, Dericc Crump, said McMillian and Reed met at a bar about two weeks ago. She added Reed was not ? or bisexual.

"[McMillian] said the next time he comes to town, he's going to find [Reed] and hang out like they did."

Monday night they were supposed to go to a party in Marks, Mississippi. Instead, Crump said McMillian took Reed to an area he didn't know. According to Crump, Reed's girlfriend later received a hysterical call from the 22 year old.

"She said the guy had tried to get him to commit a homosexual act or whatever," Crump said. "The next thing she knows, she got a call from Lawrence, he done messed his life up, he hopes ? forgives him."

Crump said Reed discussed taking his own life, then he crashed McMillan's truck.

"Lawrence isn't a violent person. In order for Lawrence to do something like that he had to feel his life was in danger."

Evans added, "Somebody had to push him. He didn't just go off and do nothing crazy. He's smart, he's real smart."

McMillian's family did not want to comment. Reed is scheduled to be in court Friday.

im guessing the suspect got turnt out
  • VulcanRaven
    bruh, this dude was from my town, this ? crazy as hell, its all on cnn and ? , but im more surprised that ? surprised we on cnn than i am that we on there, ever since last year round this time my town been HELL

i hear dude was a good cat, i aint know him tho, bruh added me on facebook, and messaged me outta nowhere, i kinda felt that "vibe" so i stopped chattin and deleted him, but still tho, this aint right
    ? tried to solicit you for sex nh.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SO this ? dude was tryin' to turn somebody out and got killed ? Oh well.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao

"She said the guy had tried to get him to commit a homosexual act or whatever," Crump said..... "The next thing she knows...he done messed his life up"
  • Kat
    7figz wrote: »

sooo if a male tries to get me to have sex I have the right to ? him?

Just say no or don't go on dates with ? men.
  • 7figz
    edited March 2013
    7figz wrote: »

sooo if a male tries to get me to have sex I have the right to ? him?

No, he's already suffered enough.
  • Kat
  • 7figz
    Seriously though, I didn't read where it said he was on a "? date" but if he wasn't and dude just approached him them tough.

Oh yeah, inb4 the damobb2deep references.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess they didn't like his platform
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭