Yo Anybody See That Law & Order SVU Parody Of Chris Brown And Rihanna LMAO!

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Havent been keeping up this season but I love SVU, right up there with Criminal Minds though CM has the edge ever since Stabler left :( So sad.

danny pino from cold case is on there now partnered wiht olivia so its a win in hindsight
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought that was one the worse episodes of law and order
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    Havent been keeping up this season but I love SVU, right up there with Criminal Minds though CM has the edge ever since Stabler left :( So sad.

danny pino from cold case is on there now partnered wiht olivia so its a win in hindsight

No way he's better than Stabler was. He's alright but I loved Elliot's character, his passion and dynamic with Olivia. Cannot be compared. The episodes used to be way better when he was around imho, miss the old SVU.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the crazier episodes i have seen on law and order was this white couple who adopted a black kid. The kid got shot while playing in school on the playground.

Wouldn't you know the couple where some racist KKK members that adopted the kid and had another racist friend of theirs ? the kid to get the life insurance money they had put in their name in case the kid happens to die. (Who da ? gets life insurance for kids?)

That episode had me mad as ? though.

I remember that episode. I think the dad was a C.O.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SVU just ran out of ? to do last night.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    they cant let that ? go... its sickening... I beat a ? up just yesterday... who cares...

law and order always does shows based on real life events. i remember the michael jackson one they did

They did one about Michael Jackson too, what's the name of that episode?

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No way he's better than Stabler was. He's alright but I loved Elliot's character, his passion and dynamic with Olivia. Cannot be compared. The episodes used to be way better when he was around imho, miss the old SVU.

We all knoe elliot carried Olivia thru her whorish ways, snitching, and over assuming aggression but danny is a good replacement. Better him then another old ? a la Laurence fishburn in csi
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might get wacked for this..... pause

But I can't see what y'all see in Rihanna tho. She to skinny

I'm with you. Not so much because of her skinniness but because her forehead is big enough to rent out for advertising. That ? ain't cute.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im glad she died at the end, i clapped

You clapped, I laughed....the SUV C Breezy had that dumb ? floating in the ocean like a spare tire LMAO!
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Options
    they cant let that ? go... its sickening... I beat a ? up just yesterday... who cares...

law and order always does shows based on real life events. i remember the michael jackson one they did

They do. i remember they did that case of the 4 teens getting shot in the park in Newark NJ. I remember because at the time, I worked that the high school the former students attended.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Easily one of the worst acted episodes of SVU ever
  • blackrain
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

They did one about Michael Jackson too, what's the name of that episode?

It was years ago. Story was some star paid some kids parents off to keep silent about abusing him, and the kid in turn was angry as ? and doing all sorts of wild ? ...told Stabler and Benson and they went after the parents and the MJ character...only they didn't make him a singer they made him a ? Wee Herman type actor. They did a Penn State episode, an episode about all those youth coaches abusing their players, a bunch of real life ? has made SVU...this Chris/Rhianna episode was just the worst one
  • blackrain
    Options
    rockets wrote: »

They do. i remember they did that case of the 4 teens getting shot in the park in Newark NJ. I remember because at the time, I worked that the high school the former students attended.

That was Law & Order Criminal Intent that did that episode in their last season.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash Olivia Benson
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash Olivia Benson

Mariska Hargitay is very underrated.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I just didn't like how they spun the situation as if people were ? on her for making him look bad.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    Smash Olivia Benson

I'd smash a hunnid times
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    Smash Olivia Benson

I've never understood this sentiment. I've seen dudes on here say that and I try to see it, but I just don't. Chick isn't attractive to me. The new country chick looks much better than her, and I don't even like blonde women like that.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @The Lonious Monk some dudes may like the fact she is voluptous or the fact that she is an older woman or that her ethnic background is diversely european. She is prime milf material to some plus older woman have certain traits that make them desirable. To each his own tho u like wat u like my dude.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I think Olivia's character especially in the earlier SVU years has also contributed to why many take a liking to her also. Plus she would show a little skin at times, flaunt her little curvy shape during certain episodes and held her role down, I get the attraction.
  • Young Stef
    Options
    @Empress Does the fact that she is an older actress who embodies the traits of an older woman factor in to the attraction a bit.
  • Young Stef
    Options
    @The Lonious Monk She is Hungarian english and german.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rihanna and Chris Brown r tha new age Ike & Tina
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Young Stef wrote: »
    @Empress Does the fact that she is an older actress who embodies the traits of an older woman factor in to the attraction a bit.

I'm sure it does for plenty of men. She portrays a very strong, hard working woman holding her own. She is in charge and in control, mature and headstrong, something men love about older women.