Age of Ultron. Anyone checking for it?

13»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is he gonna be a villain? Angela from Spawn burst thru the dimension rip
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    So, wait. Although I didn't read issue #10 yet, I did gloss over some spoilers. Imma need someone to explain my questions in the spoiler, please.
    ]So, Galactus is now trapped in the Ultimate Universe? How is that possible? I mean, I always read that Galactus was essential for the 616 Universe to survive.

Guess that's why Marvel has been hyping up Miles Morales coming to the 616. Also, I guess something major is gonna happen since Galactus is getting that Hunger mini series soon .

I swear all of this space/time continuum ? is killing me
  • Bcotton5
    So, wait. Although I didn't read issue #10 yet, I did gloss over some spoilers. Imma need someone to explain my questions in the spoiler, please.
    ]So, Galactus is now trapped in the Ultimate Universe? How is that possible? I mean, I always read that Galactus was essential for the 616 Universe to survive.

Guess that's why Marvel has been hyping up Miles Morales coming to the 616. Also, I guess something major is gonna happen since Galactus is getting that Hunger mini series soon .

I swear all of this space/time continuum ? is killing me

they didnt explain it, Galactus and the new Spiderman both were shown entering new dimensions then they showed Angela from Spawn entering 616
  • DrMindbender122
    I think either Infinity or Hunger will be the next event

1016527_671946502821656_752647503_n.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    who is that Gold ? ? Gold Surfer?

/
  • DrMindbender122
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    who is that Gold ? ? Gold Surfer?

That's supposed to be Fire Lord, I guess.