The Creation And Fall Of Man

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So hold on.. what you are saying is that Ali is to bring the true creed of Islam by way of his Koran???

When there was no Islam or Koran before the o.g. Qur'an?

And you want me to believe he is not drawing from the Qur'an for his Koran?

blog-shaq-face%5B1%5D%5B8%5D.jpg
  • Bodhi
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Noble Drew Ali & the Circle 7 Koran have nothing to do with Islam...............

Oh really??

3. In these modern days there came a forerunner of Jesus, who was divinely prepared by the great ? -Allah and his name is Marcus Garvey, who did teach and warn the nations of the earth to prepare to meet the coming Prophet; who was to bring the true and divine Creed of Islam, and his name is Noble Drew Ali

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Reading is fundamental........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2aNnk1YU_aPY4IAY8zreArF9S2e_B7pxzussYQ4Fzfx1UefSS
  • Bodhi
    edited May 2013
    Options
    the coming Prophet; who was to bring the true and divine Creed of Islam, and his name is Noble Drew Ali

• Bodhi
    Options
    Reading is fundamental........

I, nor Noble Drew Ali ever claimed to bring the true creed of Islam by way of his Koran........

I guess you didn't read the b.s. you have been posting, then.
  • bambu
    Options

I see you mad cause I called you on your miracle Buddha................

Again........

The Circle 7 Koran is hermetic, not a rewrite of the Qur'an.............

• Bodhi
    Options
    I see you like to edit your posts after I call you out. Luckily, your o.g. words are documented in my quoting you. I'm not mad. This is funny.
  • bambu
    Options
    Chapter V

After the feast--The Homeward Journey--The Missing Jesus--The Search For Him. His Parents Find Him In the Temple--He Goes With Them To Nazareth--Symbolic Meaning of Carpenter's Tools.

1. The great Feast of the Pasch was ended and the Nazarenes were journeying toward their homes.

2. And they were in Samaria, and Mary said: "Where is my son?" No one had seen the boy.

3. And Joseph sought among their kindred who were on their way to Galilee; but they had seen him not.

4. Then Joseph, Mary, and a son of Zebedee returned and sought through all Jerusalem, but they could find him not.

5. And Mary asked the guards had they seen Jesus, a little boy about twelve years old.

6. The guards replied: "Yes, he is in the temple now disputing with the doctors of the law."

7. And they went in, and found him as the guards had said.

8. And Mary said: "Why, Jesus, why do you treat your parents thus? Lo, we have sought two days for you. We feared that some great harm had overtaken you."

9. And Jesus said, "Do you not know that I must be about my Father's work?"

10. But He went round and pressed the hand of every doctor of the law and said: "I trust that we meet again."

11. And then he went forth with his parents on their way to Nazareth; and when they reached their home He wrought with Joseph as a carpenter.

12. One day as He was bringing forth the tools for work he said:

13. "These tools remind me of the ones we handle in the workshop of the mind where things were made of thought and where we build up character.

14. We use the square to measure all our lines, to straighten out the crooked places of the way, and make the corners of our conduct square.

15. We use the compass to draw circles around our passions and desires to keep them in the bounds of righteousness.

16. We use the axe to cut away the knotty, useless and ungainly parts and make the character symmetrical.

17. We use the hammer to drive home the truth, and pound it in until it is a part of every part.

18. We use the plane to smooth the rough, uneven surfaces of joint, and block, and board that go to build the temple for the truth.

19. The chisel, line, the plummet and the saw all have their uses in the workshop of the mind.

20. And then this ladder with its trinity of steps, faith, hope and love; on it we climb up to the dome of purity in life.

21. And on the twelve step ladder, we ascend until we reach the pinnacle of that which life is spent to build the Temple of Perfected Man."

• Bodhi
    Options
  • bambu
    Options
    Chapter VI

Life and Works of Jesus in India Among the Moslems

1. A royal prince of India, Ravanna in the South, was at the Jewish Feast.

2. Ravanna was a man of wealth, and he was just, and with a band of Brahmic priests sought wisdom in the west.

3. When Jesus stood among the Jewish priests and read and spoke, Ravanna heard and was amazed.

4. And when he asked who Jesus was, from whence He came and what He was, Chief Hillel said:

5. "We call this child the Day Star from on high, for He has come to bring to men a light, the light of life; to lighten up the way of men and to redeem His people of Israel."

6. And Hillel told Ravanna all about the child; about the prophecies concerning Him; about the wonders of the night when He was born; about the visit of the Magian priests.

7. About the way in which He was protected from the wrath of evil men; about His flight to Egyptland, and how He then was serving with His father as a carpenter in Nazareth.

8. Ravanna was entranced, and asked to know the way to Nazareth, that he might go and honor such a one as son of Allah.

9. And with his gorgeous train he journeyed and came to Nazareth of Galilee.

10. He found the object of his search engaged in building dwellings for the sons of men.

11. And when he first saw Jesus He was climbing up a twelve step ladder, and He carried in His hands a compass, square and axe.

12. Ravanna said: "All hail, most favored son of Heaven!"

13. And at the inn Ravanna made a feast for all the people of the town; and Jesus and His parents were honored guests.

14. For certain days Ravanna was a guest in Joseph's home on Marmion Way; he sought to learn the secret of the wisdom of the son; but it was all to great for him.

15. And then he asked that he might be the patron of the child, might take Him to the east, where He could learn the wisdom of the Brahms.

16. And Jesus longed to go, that He might learn; and after many days His parents gave consent.

17. Then, with proud heart, Ravanna with his train, began the journey towards the rising sun; and after many days they crossed the sand, and reached the province of Orissa, and the palace of the prince.

18. The Brahmic priests were glad to welcome home the prince; with favor they received the Jewish boy.

19. And Jesus was accepted as a pupil in the Temple Jagannath; and here He learned the Vedas and the Manic law.

20. The Brahmic Masters wondered at the clear conceptions of the Child, and often were amazed when He explained to them the meaning of the law.

• Bodhi
    Options
    But what about the fraud?
  • bambu
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »

What fraud?????

The misnomer that the Buddha does not deal with the supernatural??????

• Bodhi
    Options

What fraud?????
    The misnomer that the Buddha does not deal with the supernatural??????

He didn't.

1. Belief in the Supernatural is Not Dhamma

1. Whenever any phenomenon occurs, humanity is always wanting to know how it has happened, what is the cause of it.
    2. Sometimes cause and the effect are so proximate and so close that it is not difficult to account for the occurrence of the event.
    3. But oftentimes the effect is so far away from the cause for [=that] the effect is not accountable. Apparently there appears to be no cause for it.
    4. Then the question arises: How has this event occurred?
    5. The commonest answer is that the occurrence of the event is due to some supernatural cause, which is often called a miracle.
    6. The Buddha's predecessors gave very different answers to this question.
    7. Pakauda Katyana denied that there was a cause for every event. Events, he said, occurred independently.
    8. Makhali Ghosal admitted that an event must have a cause. But he preached that the cause is not to be found in human agency, but is to be sought in nature, necessity, inherent laws of things, predestination, or the like.
    9. The Buddha repelled [=rejected] these doctrines. He maintained that not only every event has a cause but the cause is the result of some human action or natural law.
    10. His contention against the doctrine of Time, Nature, Necessity, etc., being the cause of the occurrence of an event, was this:
    11. If Time, Nature, Necessity, etc., be the sole cause of the occurrence of an event, then who are we?
    12. Is man merely a puppet in the hands of Time, Nature, Chance, Gods, Fate, Necessity
    13. What is the use of man's existence, if he is not free? What is the use of man's intelligence, if he continues to believe in supernatural causes?
    14. If man is free, then every event must be the result of man's action, or of an act of Nature. There cannot be any event which is supernatural in its origin.
    15. It may be that man is not able to discover the real cause of the occurrence of an event. But if he has intelligence, he is bound one day to discover it.
    16. In repudiating supernaturalism, the Buddha had three objects.
    17. His first object was to lead man to the path of rationalism.
    18. His second object was to free man to go in search of truth.
    19. His third object was to remove the most potent source of superstition, the result of which is to ? the spirit of inquiry.
    20. This is called the law of Kamma or Causation.
    21. This doctrine of Kamma and Causation is the most central doctrine in Buddhism. It preaches Rationalism, and Buddhism is nothing if not rationalism.
    22. That is why worship of the supernatural is not Dhamma.

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00ambedkar/ambedkar_buddha/03_04.html
  • bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Take that ? to your own thread............

Ooops.....

It has been destroyed.........

You come in my thread and accuse me of fraud???????

I have chosen my words carefully, atheist........

Perhaps you should have done the same.............

• Bodhi
    edited May 2013
    Options

What fraud?????

The fraud that is "Noble Drew Ali & the Circle 7 Koran". Don't play dumb with me.
  • bambu
    Options
    How so?????

I have illustrated that the only mention of Islam is that he received teachings from them.......

The lessons of this pamphlet are not for sale, but for the sake of humanity, as I am a prophet and the servant is worthy of his hire, you can recieve this pamphlet at expense. The reason these lessons have not been known is because the Moslems of India, Egypt and Palestine had these secrets and kept them back from the outside world, and when the time appointed by Allah they loosened the keys and freed the secrets, and for the first time in ages have these secrets been delivered in the hands of the Moslems of America. All authority and rights of publishing of this pamphlet of 1927.

• Bodhi
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I have chosen my words carefully, atheist..

More lies.

I, nor Noble Drew Ali ever claimed to bring the true creed of Islam by way of his Koran........

I guess you didn't read the b.s. you have been posting, then.

the coming Prophet; who was to bring the true and divine Creed of Islam, and his name is Noble Drew Ali
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Don't worry. I will give you your thread back in a little while.
  • bambu
    Options
    Again.....

The Circle 7 Koran has nothing to do with the teachings of Muhammad......

There are only 2 references to him in the Circle 7.......

XLIV

7. The Turks are the true descendants of Hagar, who are the chief protectors of the Islamic Creed of Mecca; beginning from Mohammed the First, the founding of the uniting of Islam, by the command of the great universal ? --Allah.

XLVI
    4. Then Europe had peace for a long time until Mohammed the First came upon the scene and fulfilled the works of Jesus of Nazareth.

*We honor all the true and divine prophets*

• Bodhi
    Options
    First you say..

The Circle 7 Koran has nothing to do with the Qur'an...........

Then you say..

the only mention of Islam is that he received teachings from them.......
  • bambu
    Options
    Don't worry. I will give you your thread back in a little while.

You never had it..........

And don't worry..................

I will not give you your Buddha thread back tho'............

*The Gods favor me*

• Bodhi
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The gods never had a chance to favor you because they never existed… Their nonexistence has contradicted your childish beliefs.
  • bambu
    Options
    The gods never had a chance to favor you because they never existed… Their nonexistence has contradicted your childish beliefs.

“What a lamentable thing it is that men should blame the gods and regard us as the source of their troubles, when it is their own transgressions which bring them suffering that was not their destiny.”

• Bodhi
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Tell me more about how I'm blaming your gods for human suffering when I do not believe in your gods to begin with.