Ladies, it's that time again..... PASS OR PASS....

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Uggh, dude looks like he masturbates to cookbooks.

I wanna say pass but whoever he gets passed to doesn't deserve that kinda pain.

Look like he pass a gym on the way to t.j.maxx

In conclusion-pass.

This post was pretty funny and clever yo...i'll keep an eye out for the rest of ur posts to make sure this isnt a fluke...and if u cont to make posts like these i'll give the almighty CB cosign and change ur IC career...word to Billy Poncho.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cmon Kai, stop it, just stop it!

How u dissin ? when we seen ur man wearing Wu Tang wear, cut it out, b.

When u posted his pic I was gonna roast him but I just let it slide, but I been waiting for u to talk down bout ? fashion sense since then..

get the ? outta my thread saving this fat ugly ? ...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited March 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

When u posted his pic I was gonna roast him but I just let it slide, but I been waiting for u to talk down bout ? fashion sense since then..

when did you see him wearing wu tang wear? other than shirtless pics of him, the other pics were him in slacks and a dress shirt and another where he had a button up and leather jacket. my man is fine tho, so he can get away with it. you can't be ugly and dress like a clown

lol @ just waiting for the right moment to talk about my man, pause

lol Thats the one, he may not have had on Wu Wear but he sure looked like a Wu member, jacket and shirt was baggy as ? and drowning him, and his fitted was worn with no swag if I remember correctly, curved brim and ? like he was bout to hit the mound.

But ok, cool, as long as ur happy.

@Charlie....? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when did you see him wearing wu tang wear? other than shirtless pics of him, the other pics were him in slacks and a dress shirt and another where he had a button up and leather jacket. my man is fine tho, so he can get away with it. you can't be ugly and dress like a clown

lol @ just waiting for the right moment to talk about my man, pause

dude stays talking about men and homosexual topics...it's odd.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Damn, CB has a point, tho, ladies.

I always have a point and speak logically, thats why im the poster I am and they're the poster they are.

I roasted Dark's bottom pink lip, Kat hit me with feelings/wack, Dro did it, got a GOAT/Ether/ lol...sad.
  • Kat
    Options

I always have a point and speak logically, thats why im the poster I am and they're the poster they are.

I roasted Dark's bottom pink lip, Kat hit me with feelings/wack, Dro did it, got a GOAT/Ether/ lol...sad.

The difference is your whole schtick is saying some questionable ? that you wouldn't expect most heterosexual men to even notice.

Like a dudes looks, wardrobe, ? game is the first thing you're commenting on..frequently.

? is just strange.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited March 2013
    Options

The difference is your whole schtick is saying some questionable ? that you wouldn't expect most heterosexual men to even notice.

Like a dudes looks, wardrobe, ? game is the first thing you're commenting on..frequently.

? is just strange.

I'll ? u with more facts and logic...the bolded is what the IC pic thread is built on...the fact is that I barely post in that thread and no one can consider CB an official IC pic poster, like one could call Playmaker, Dro, Blaz etc.

Those are the ones that do the bolded and u have no qualms with it so just ? , ? .

@Charlie....my ? will jump in ur mouth next time ur down here for fashion week. Inbox me when that time comes, I know u like me.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Chicks get mad when they s/o's get analyzed and roasted, but GOAT other ? posts when he analyzes and roasts a fellow member that's not their s/o...hilarious.

If u date a monkey, u date a monkey, aint my fault.

#ICLogic

i'm not mad luv, trust me. just find it a little weird that you saved these observations of my man til now. like he's been on your mind or something, just a tad ? , but that seems to kind be your thing soooo....

He wasnt on my mind, u were, I was waiting for YOU, not him, to diss a ? fashion choices so I can remind u that u dont date Kanye West.

*waits for someone to spin the Kanye West thing*....too predictable.

• Kat
    Options
    No need to get all testy cause you say ? ? ..you act like I made you say that ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Idgaf about what u say...I say whatever I want when I want. Boss.

U cant say ? to me when u cosign other posters for doin the same ? im doing, makes u look plain ol salty.

Ur mad at me for killin u weekly with 20 plus reactions everytime I diss you (this is a fact), thats silly and shouldnt be taken to heart, bcuz u should know ur an easy reaction target due to bias and enemies... so cheer up and dont let that get u down.

Final post.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    damn who knew the p room has roast threads lol

btw textbook trolling by @cb there...@MsS didnt even threaten him
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cd does make great points tho

you cant argue wit facts

i started this facts ?
  • Kat
    Options
    Idgaf about what u say...I say whatever I want when I want. Boss.

U cant say ? to me when u cosign other posters for doin the same ? im doing, makes u look plain ol salty.

Ur mad at me for killin u weekly with 20 plus reactions everytime I diss you (this is a fact), thats silly and shouldnt be taken to heart, bcuz u should know ur an easy reaction target due to bias and enemies... so cheer up and dont let that get u down.

Final post of feelings.

Best thing you've typed all day.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    even though this ? tried dissing me in the pic thread earlier i have to swoop in and cape...nh

i am also a fashionably unconscious type ? ......and in our defense.....we don't always wear what's "hot" to the popular consensus, we wear what we feel comfortable in....

anybody can dot their best to stay in "style" and keep up with trends.. but i feel like when you doing that, you're just doing too much, letting others dictate what you should wear, and what's in and what's not...that's highschool imo..

i just wear what i ? with...only exception is formal wear..and even then it's what i consider most tolerable....

so yes the ? may be lame...but yall can't just clown his clothes for the whole thread...

pick some other ? about the ? to clown...