yall hear abut that book, "don't let the white girl win"?

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    One of my biggest fears was being look at as a ? /uncle tom.

When this white girl who was feeling me asked to go out with her i would always lie and make up ? i had to do.

I just did not want to be seen out with her but her ass was so big.(and she was not fat) Even when she would drive across town to pick me up i would make her stop a rode down from my house so my mom would not see me with a white girl.

One day the stupid chick going to pick me up and pull into my drive way ..... When i got home the next morning..... Mom said whats was that white girl name.

Me:Her name is Hayley

Mom: Hayley is short for hell (mean mug)

Me:What that mean ma?

Mom: smh i raised you better then this then walks away.

This might seem stupid to y'all but since I could understand words my mom been telling me date who you want just never bring a white girl home i been told this since i was kid till now.

? kinda sticks with you.

"If she can't use your comb,don't bring her in my home"
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently ? haven't read it because they still losing to white women:

Just ask Michael Strahan

StrahanJackedUp.jpg

and Terrance Howard

thowardmugshot2001.jpg
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrance Howard is currently losing to an Asian ? , he's just a ? ? .
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Terrance Howard is currently losing to an Asian ? , he's just a ? ? .

She's Russian actually. just looks Asian.
  • Kat
    Options
    "We have a crab mentality where we try to pull each other down because of choices we've made. Because I chose to marry an Asian woman instead of a Black woman. I think as Black people we have to start helping each other and congratulating each other for being morally strong. And doing the right thing by that. If you dont have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

? is Asian, don't question my celebrity knowledge!

terrence-howard_400.jpg

PS - LMAO @ that quote. Fast forward to the present, ? is calling him all sorts of names and taking his ass to the cleaners.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL......

"Growing up as Soul Sister #1 in white schools with white girls as BFFs, Stephanie Small knows what’s behind the white girl’s appeal."

http://youtu.be/-uUnttsR9Vc
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Her name is Michelle Ghent, hardly an Asian name. ? is Russian. Asian broads ain't brave enough to say ? like below:

"Throughout their marriage, his wife would insult him and call him “? ,” “monkey,” and the N word, Howard alleges."

@MzGrahamBitches
  • Kat
    Options
    Because Asians don't Americanize their names everyday.

My nail lady's name is Carol...really is it now?

Don't argue, I'm right...and a quick Google would prove that.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Her name is Michelle Ghent, hardly an Asian name. ? is Russian. Asian broads ain't brave enough to say ? like below:

"Throughout their marriage, his wife would insult him and call him “? ,” “monkey,” and the N word, Howard alleges."

@MzGrahamBitches

@ the bold: Asians are mean as hell. Where have you been? :(
  • Kat
    Options
    That chick looks evil as hell in that pic.

You can just see her thinking about all the mean things she wants to say to him.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    an Asian ? threatening a ? with Russian mob hit connections? c'mon @MzGrahamBitches read between the lines.

Must be the first Asian ? in history to talk that reckless to a ? like that. Most Asians just leave and go back home to mama, not do what she is doing. but I digress, you win @MzGrahamBitches you say Asian, I say Russian but we both say CRAZY ? .....LOL

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last time I read a book was in middleschool. ? that ? its better live in the street only dumb people read book
  • twatgetta
    Options
    ill ? every other race of woman, except for the white American female.

Ain't worth the drama, stress or whatever else that comes with dealing with a white ? .

+ 1 but replace white with Hindu, THEM hoes will prolly cut your ? off while you sleep...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    ill ? every other race of woman, except for the white American female.

Ain't worth the drama, stress or whatever else that comes with dealing with a white ? .

Stop lying.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Sistas: Don't let the white man win either!!

just ask Halle Berry

videos-1.jpeg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    You sound like you got a story.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Yeah you can't have two crazy people in a relationship..I bet those relationships were volatile.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was kicked out of High School because i was dating a white girl.

we was in driver's ed and was passing notes back n forth talking ? what ever what ever....

i dont remember the conversation verbatim, but i do know that i said "Well if i can't have you no one can! hahaha just playing"

next week im up at the principals office getting kicked outta high school...
    wondering why they can't acknowledge the "hahaha just playing" part...

i wonder how many times "o.j." didn't come up in the deliberations even though somebody was thinking it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's weird, but this topic made me remember the fact that one of my homeboys got with a white girl in middle school and it was a big deal. They didn't even stay together long because there was so much talk about it. It wasn't like anyone was angry or upset about it. It's just that he was a popular dude at a majority black school and was with a white girl. The ? just didn't seem right to most people, and he let that get to him so he broke up with her.

I don't know. The reason it seems weird to me was because we were in middle school. We weren't really even all that jaded when we came to race relations, but still for whatever reason, interracial dating seemed odd and out of place.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep crackas in check and let them know they place. Im always the boss anyway. No matter who you are you better check yoself but crackas dumb entitled minds need more scaring and humbling whether its a ? Im tryna turn out, a cracka in my clique who need to do errands, or a punk ass cracka who get mad he see me with white girls and want to flex but shut the ? up when he find out who he huffing and puffing too.