A mystery ? that's the work of Yacub..... The Holy Ghost got you scared to death kid boo!!

Drew_Ali
Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Myth or high science? Is there evidence of Mr. Yakub?

hand_genetics_gr1_1.jpg

"In a 2006 New York Times article is yet more proof of a drastic alteration of genetic structure within this 6,000-year time frame. It reported that researchers at the University of Chicago had found “where genes appear to have been reshaped by natural selection …within the last 5,000 to 15,000 years.” Incredibly, Dr. Jonathan Pritchard estimates that the point in time when the genes of the Asian and European populations were altered was 6,600 years ago—the exact date that The Messenger said that Mr. Yakub began his grafting process!"

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_7371.shtml

Comments

• Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    This thread is not what it appears to be.........

I am officially throwing this ? in the debunked evolution file........................

These ? and their reactionary theories are playing right into the hands of the elite.........

Scientists are quick to accept the out of Africa theory because it portrays Europeans as the more evolved population..........

The myth of Yacub plays right into their hands................

And is biologically incorrect...........

Sharing the same flaws as Darwin's theory of evolution..................

• SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody else read the title like O_o
  • Drew_Ali
    anybody else read the title like O_o

Wu-Tang ? ...........

? thats gonna get you high..............

http://youtu.be/bPxXe8LCvI8

• SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically tho...i just watched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ia9CZyGCh0

That's some great science fiction.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Europeans are more evolved.

Look at them.

INB4 Evolved in Black people's head means better when that's not the case.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading Yakub's story about white folks gives me a headache.. but I did find this quote interesting..
    The ancient Egyptians worried about an immigrant-tribe of blue-eyed people among them that seemed to have a proclivity for trouble-making. They had red or blonde hair and blue eyes and lived at the edge of the desert. The Egyptians called them Tamahu—the created ones—a clear allusion to their unnatural origins
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I did read where white skin appeared around the time of Egypt but now I cannot find that article nowhere. It was on a reputable website as well.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I hate when muthafuckas draw egyptians with huge heads lol

They just didnt finish.sculpting their hats lol

? scientist be like wow their skulls were larger

No fool,you found an unfinished statue.

Smh
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    Reading Yakub's story about white folks gives me a headache.. but I did find this quote interesting..
    The ancient Egyptians worried about an immigrant-tribe of blue-eyed people among them that seemed to have a proclivity for trouble-making. They had red or blonde hair and blue eyes and lived at the edge of the desert. The Egyptians called them Tamahu—the created ones—a clear allusion to their unnatural origins

Yeah I stopped watching after they said ? was living subterranean......

More below on Tamahu.........
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Interesting. I did read where white skin appeared around the time of Egypt but now I cannot find that article nowhere. It was on a reputable website as well.

You wont find any articles on it because it is taken out of context.......

Massey in context

"The Egyptians identify themselves on the monuments as the RUT. A pictorial representation is found on the tomb of SETI 1 of four races of people arranged in groups of four men each. These are the NAHSI (negroes); the HEMU, men of a light brown hue, with blue eyes, and hair in a bag; the TAMAHU, who are fair as Europeans; and the RUT, who are Egyptians.

These are typical groups, not meant merely for conquered races, as may be gathered from the signification of their names. The TAMAHU are light-complexioned people. In Egyptian, TAMA means people, and created. HU is white, light, ivory. The TAMAHU are the ‘Created white’ people. NA is black, ink. NEH, a blackbird. Su is the person, or birth. The NAHSU one black born, or, in Egyptian phrase, black from the egg (SU)."

Smh

So what we have with the story of Yacub......

Is a reactionary theory of evolution that states that blacks are superior instead of whites..................

Again......

This theory is biologically and historically inaccurate...........

• ohhhla
    Do people know the definition of Evolve in SCIENTIFIC terms???

Asian Lions are more evolved than Africa Lions?

Is that's a sign of inferiority???
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    ohhhla wrote: »

evolve (v.)

1640s, "to unfold, open out, expand," from Latin evolvere "to unroll," especially of books; figuratively "to make clear, disclose; to produce, develop," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + volvere "to roll" (see ? ). Meaning "to develop by natural processes to a higher state" is from 1832. Related: Evolved; evolving.

1. To undergo biological evolution, as in the development of new species or new traits within a species.
    2. To develop a characteristic through the process of evolution.
    3. To undergo change and development, as the structures of the universe.

Humans are more evolved than monkeys by your theory............

Is that a sign of inferiority?????????

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

Yeah I stopped watching after they said ? was living subterranean......

More below on Tamahu.........
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

You wont find any articles on it because it is taken out of context.......

Massey in context

"The Egyptians identify themselves on the monuments as the RUT. A pictorial representation is found on the tomb of SETI 1 of four races of people arranged in groups of four men each. These are the NAHSI (negroes); the HEMU, men of a light brown hue, with blue eyes, and hair in a bag; the TAMAHU, who are fair as Europeans; and the RUT, who are Egyptians.

These are typical groups, not meant merely for conquered races, as may be gathered from the signification of their names. The TAMAHU are light-complexioned people. In Egyptian, TAMA means people, and created. HU is white, light, ivory. The TAMAHU are the ‘Created white’ people. NA is black, ink. NEH, a blackbird. Su is the person, or birth. The NAHSU one black born, or, in Egyptian phrase, black from the egg (SU)."

Smh

So what we have with the story of Yacub......

Is a reactionary theory of evolution that states that blacks are superior instead of whites..................

Again......

This theory is biologically and historically inaccurate...........

Wait, why did Egyptians of that time differentiate themselves from NAHSI? and what was the difference?..
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    Great questions......

I hope I get them fully......

Gerald Massey is the Egyptologist that made the translations.......

I appreciate some of his work, but some was off and Euro-centric and it is also dated now...........

"What color were the ancient Egyptians?"

Seti.jpg

This is the heiroglyphs described by Massey.....

The Egyptians on bottom......

The "NASHI" would have been another African "nation" city-state that did not identify with Egyptian culture.....

"Being on the continent, Egypt has always been an African civilization though it straddles two regions, Africa and the Middle East. It's fairly clear that the cultural roots of ancient Egypt lie in Africa and not in Asia. Egypt was a subtropical desert environment and its people had migrated from various ethnic groups over its history (and prehistory), thus it was something of a "melting ? ," a mixture of many types of people with many skin tones, some certainly from the Sub-Saharan regions and others from more Mediterranean climes. It is impossible to categorize these people into the tidy "black" and "white" terms of today's racial distinctions. The Egyptians are better classified using evidence of their language and their material cultures, historical records, and their physical remains because so-called "racial" identification has been elusive, much for the reasons cited above."
    http://www.catchpenny.org/race.html

r3tiles.gif

What this illustrates is pigmentation variation from some of our oldest records...........

Egypt encountered all of these people......

Massey's quote describes differing nations.......

However, there were "black" & "white" Egyptians........

It depended on culture & dynasty in question..............

Pharaoh Taharqa (reigned 690-664 BC) 2 Kings 19:9 and Isaiah 37:9 is mentioned as the opponent of Sennacherib of Assyria.....

black-pharaohs-cover-5-copy.jpg?w=197&h=292

Cleopatra VII Philopator the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt.

She was a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, a family of Greek origin that ruled Egypt after Alexander the Great's death during the Hellenistic period.

cleopatra-elizabeth-taylor.jpg
  • ohhhla
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »

evolve (v.)

1640s, "to unfold, open out, expand," from Latin evolvere "to unroll," especially of books; figuratively "to make clear, disclose; to produce, develop," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + volvere "to roll" (see ? ). Meaning "to develop by natural processes to a higher state" is from 1832. Related: Evolved; evolving.

1. To undergo biological evolution, as in the development of new species or new traits within a species.
    2. To develop a characteristic through the process of evolution.
    3. To undergo change and development, as the structures of the universe.

Humans are more evolved than monkeys by your theory............

Is that a sign of inferiority?????????

Whites lack vitamin d and have softer features than us.

How are they not more evolved? We're the vanilla of the human species.
  • edwardnigma
    Copy and paste assasins.

Not sure if they are completely caucasian but hyskos had Egypt for like 200 years

They didnt change anything.

Ahmose I took em over and kicked him out.

Foreigners aint get the throne til Ptlomy

Bible is not historically accurate.

Some/alot of these kings/pharoahs kept their own records.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is so above the heads of those that it provides the foundation for toes...

Goat'd for rarity
  • edwardnigma
    Not to mention archaeologist arent accurate either, they give approximate dates.

The best info comes from Egyptian art,government letters,and tombs. Commoners and Nobles.alike had tombs as well.

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copy and paste assasins.

Not sure if they are completely caucasian but hyskos had Egypt for like 200 years

They didnt change anything.

Ahmose I took em over and kicked him out.

Foreigners aint get the throne til Ptlomy

Bible is not historically accurate.

Some/alot of these kings/pharoahs kept their own records.

Shemites are black just like hamites, The Hyskos was black just like the caanaites and Hebrews who was also from Shem that's ther white man teaching....another reason why egypt was looking sideways at the hebrews because they was living aside the hyskos and they looked like the hysko's because they was from Shem, Caanaites, Israel and Hyskos lived side by side for years and have the same father in shem
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    The video I just posted is relevant to this thread. It may answer some questions brought up.If you have the patience to watch it.