Have young black males become the new KKK?

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/421970_592391747455585_1562401997_n.jpg[/img]

could you all admit that we're ? up as a race?with gangs heavily infesting black neighborhoods.babies dying because of gang affiliations etc..Gangs in California are heavy.you cant uplift your own people in a black neighborhood without retaliation.you cant build nice homes in the hood without some crackhead or lil thug ? breaking into yo ? .Why you think Detroit and Chicago so ran down??what is the solution?and what could we do as people to avoid turning everywhere we live into a war zone?Detroit use to be 83% white and flourishing with businesses and jobs since ? took over now it look like hurricane katrina hit that ? ? cause white folks moving out and locating to other parts of michigan etc...black folks we gotta do better

Comments

• whitecracker
    whitecracker Members Posts: 406
    Options
    known fact...lets move on
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    No, even tho KKK is probably enjoy the fact that some of us are ? up.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    let's be real.look at how black people treat their neighborhoods and you wonder why white folks dont want to ? with us.I cant blame them at all.Every city ive been to that was black,everybody selling pills,shootings, and other drugs.Im like damn we dont have any decent neighborhoods.It's sad that we cant raise our kids in a neighborhood that's our own cuz of a ignorant bunch of ? who like ? up the hood.It's sad we gotta move across town to a white part to raise our kids and take them to decent schools.

this video speak so much truth in it.i love posting this video up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
  • Gucci Scott King
    Options
    Either you're trolling or must have some self hate issues if you actually think we don't have no decent black neighborhoods.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    Either you're trolling or must have some self hate issues if you actually think we don't have no decent black neighborhoods.

im not trolling it's just the whole truth and nothing but the truth.We have a few decent black neighborhoods.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you wonder why white folks dont want to ? with us

I dont................

They make it quite clear..............

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just look at some of the NRA's beliefs. To keep armor piecing bullets in the streets so blacks can wipe each other out
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S you can't put a bunch of have nots in one place.

Ghettos are direct result of the low income and uneducated.

The only way to fix the problem is to fix the education system and provide more opportunities where these people reside such as jobs and so forth.

I'm not talking bottom of the barrel opportunities either I'm talking about the ones that pay decent wages.

There has to be a change in mindset to many kids grow up and see their parents broke, uneducated, and manipulating the system and they do the same thing when they become adults.

An uneducated adult that has no tangible skills that will get them hired for decent occupation generally turns to things that will earn them adequate income to sustain a certain standard of living.

If that means an illegal hustle then that is what they do.

This type of mindset is what makes a lot ghettos and low income areas even worse.

This ? runs the property value down and makes for an unsafe environment and that is one of the reasons a lot of Whites move out to the suburbs and commute in and out of the city to work.

Its safer, higher property values, more space to raise a family, and to get away from Blacks among other things.

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have young black males become the new KKK?

No.

When these young men go to trial, there's a 99.9999999999999999999999999999% chance they will be convicted.

KKK members walked even when they were guilty.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im not trolling it's just the whole truth and nothing but the truth.We have a few decent black neighborhoods.

U have 2 understand poverty no matter where u live there is no clear cut way 2 solve it and everybody is at fault.... Also in a capitalist society there has 2 be a low class....
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    when i drive through a few hoods i live at it saddens my heart to see it run down.all these homes are empty and crackheads are rampant.cobbland if black males arent the new kkk then who are killing more black men than any other race?for pete sake we ? people for wearing blue and red in the wrong neighborhood.too many people died for us so this BS wouldnt happen.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

And how much money do they have to pay to get a ? to take pictures in a ? suit????????????

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i drive through a few hoods i live at it saddens my heart to see it run down.all these homes are empty and crackheads are rampant.cobbland if black males arent the new kkk then who are killing more black men than any other race?for pete sake we ? people for wearing blue and red in the wrong neighborhood.too many people died for us so this BS wouldnt happen.

White on white crime is actually more rampant den black on black...
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options

U have 2 understand poverty no matter where u live there is no clear cut way 2 solve it and everybody is at fault.... Also in a capitalist society there has 2 be a low class....

i experienced poverty all my life.i was almost feed the children poor at one time.sleeping in homes with no lights on and borrowing water from next door in old milk jugs we found in bushes etc..but that's another story and i never thought about robbing and killing people to get what i wanted.Im the one who shouldve been doing some of the BS ? doing now.I cant knock the next man for doing his thang but damn we gotta do better as a race bruh.if we cant take care of our own neighborhoods,why you the rich to help us??we do alot to hurt ourselves.we cant blame white folks anymore.I live right around the corner from these new apartments the city im from just built so people can live a little better and i be damned in a few years them ? fuckas look like a hurricane ran through that ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    neo-racist talking point to vilify the blacks and abate white guilt...
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White folks created the mess we're in, but we can do better.

We can start by repudiating gangsta rap, thug life, etc.

Black men will have to take the lead. Unfortunately, too many of these negros love their hip hop more than race progress.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There is uplifting hip hop............

It just never gets radio/commercial play..........

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    true whites have created the mess we're in but at the same time it's up to US to correct that wrong.We cant blame them anymore.we gotta start doing ? for ourselves.We gotta clean up our own hoods and stop letting white folks define who we are.we gotta get the guns and drugs out the hood so we can have a decent up bringing for our future kids.white people smart they build bigger and better lives for themselves while we as black folks sit around and destroy our neighborhood.Why you think white folks sleep better at night?cause they dont have to worry about waking up to gun shootings and their kids walking to school to drive-bys.everybody i know got them a good job and moved where the white folks at and doing good raising their kids.it's sad you gotta raise your kids outside the hood without worrying will you see your kids come home because tyrone got beef with malik over a bad drug deal etc..
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White folks created the mess we're in, but we can do better.

We can start by repudiating gangsta rap, thug life, etc.

Black men will have to take the lead. Unfortunately, too many of these negros love their hip hop more than race progress.

most black ppl do not love hip hop...
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

What does that have to do with repudiating bad hip hop?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this fool saying chicago is ran down...you obviously have never been here...there's nothing ran down about chicago b..
  • Gucci Scott King
    Options
    Obviously dude is trolling.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

I repudiate all wack rappers...............

• Undefeatable
    Options

I repudiate all wack rappers...............

What does being wack have to do with being bad for blacks?