Have young black males become the new KKK?

Options

Comments

• Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    There is uplifting hip hop............

It just never gets radio/commercial play..........

What does that have to do with repudiating bad hip hop?

I repudiate all wack rappers...............

What does being wack have to do with being bad for blacks?

Wack is a sin.....................

It earns no favors from the Gods.............

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I say ? I'm from Chy real
    We got more kills than Afghanistan
    OBlock just stunting
    We the new Ku Klux ? "

-Chief Keef
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Thug/Gangsta/Baby Mama/Baby Daddy/Prison culture has been responsible for more deaths and destruction of blacks than any racist white group. Anyone who perpetuates or entertains this culture should be treated as real race traitors. ? should be protesting Rick Ross and Lil Wayne concerts the same way they protest KKK rallies. ? should be ready to take out any thug who shoots an innocent black baby the same way they were ready to take off the head of that Zimmerman fellow. Every brother ain't a brother. Every sister ain't a sister.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kracker
    Killing
    Kings
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i drive through a few hoods i live at it saddens my heart to see it run down.all these homes are empty and crackheads are rampant.cobbland if black males arent the new kkk then who are killing more black men than any other race?for pete sake we ? people for wearing blue and red in the wrong neighborhood.too many people died for us so this BS wouldnt happen.

White on white crime is actually more rampant den black on black...

agh the classic "whites do it too" argument.
    ? , when was the last time you heard of white babies getting shot up in drive by's? Or young white girls getting murdered in broad day light for standing on the corner with their friends. If that ? happened as frequently as it does in our communities, don't you think that it would be headline news? Think about it. A white baby or white girl can't go missing for more than 3 hours before it's national news ? . Why do you think mass shooting in predominately white areas get so much coverage??? Because the victims are usually 1.) white and 2.) it RARELY happens.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this video shows you how ? are the new kkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPM4scXy1XQ
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The Thug/Gangsta/Baby Mama/Baby Daddy/Prison culture has been responsible for more deaths and destruction of blacks than any racist white group. Anyone who perpetuates or entertains this culture should be treated as real race traitors. ? should be protesting Rick Ross and Lil Wayne concerts the same way they protest KKK rallies. ? should be ready to take out any thug who shoots an innocent black baby the same way they were ready to take off the head of that Zimmerman fellow. Every brother ain't a brother. Every sister ain't a sister.

I co-sign this powerful post.

The problem is that they love their Rick Rosss, their Gucci Manes, their Jay Zs, their Tupacs, their Wu Tangs, etc. too much. I can understand you liking the music; but how can you put music over your race when your race is so downtrodden?

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HaHaEySmashed
    HaHaEySmashed Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    The kkk must be proud that so many black killings are done by other black people instead of them
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i drive through a few hoods i live at it saddens my heart to see it run down.all these homes are empty and crackheads are rampant.cobbland if black males arent the new kkk then who are killing more black men than any other race?for pete sake we ? people for wearing blue and red in the wrong neighborhood.too many people died for us so this BS wouldnt happen.

White on white crime is actually more rampant den black on black...

agh the classic "whites do it too" argument.
    ? , when was the last time you heard of white babies getting shot up in drive by's? Or young white girls getting murdered in broad day light for standing on the corner with their friends. If that ? happened as frequently as it does in our communities, don't you think that it would be headline news? Think about it. A white baby or white girl can't go missing for more than 3 hours before it's national news ? . Why do you think mass shooting in predominately white areas get so much coverage??? Because the victims are usually 1.) white and 2.) it RARELY happens.

im in the northwest and i kno its significantly safer here then other places but last year a white dude went crazy and killed 5 people broad day.... and a dude jus killed his grandparents and had a standoff out in oregon... u cant say crime in white areas rarely happens u cant control what da media reports...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    EC19FE58-60AB-4991-8ED1-B57F9F595024-282-000000290A03A4D2_zps25962bec.jpg

this a damn lie....
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You could look at the historically low crime and murder rates today. Or the lower teen birth rates and drop out rates. Everything is improving. I was around in the 90s. If you only wanna look at the bad when there's good to look at, it shows an attraction to negativity. I wont be joining you.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man like Puff said in "Notorious"
    "U cant change the world til u change urself"
    I might be paraphrasing but that ? was the best part of the movie...

We just need a plan and a Do or Die attitude
  • waterman
    waterman Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Well I hope not, also Check what we need to do to make this don't ever happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjKXVx1-vuI

Etan Thomas joins Khalil Ismail for a song to empower and inspire men to be good fathers and real men. Track is a single from the album Red Pill Electronic to be released April 15th 2013.
    Contact Khalil Ismail Management ki@khalilismail.com
    http://khalilismail

Directed, Edited and Produced by Khalil Ismail
    Director of Photagraphy - Antar Hanif
    Poem Written By Etan Thomas
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks aren't naturally criminals, poor/broke ppl are
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Blacks are perpetuating a lifestyle that was created out of desperation due to actions of groups such as the KKK which were part of and still are part of the greater white establishment. Parents born of ignorance passed on ignorance and only those who woke up to see the bigger picture against the odds were able to change their situation but at the cost of further alienating those left behind. Successful blacks tend to only give another a hand up to secretly dig in their pockets with the other hand. Word to Wyclef.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    lol i like how they say " our community" like poor blacks have a choice where they can stay.... check any major black city/ neighborhood and check the history... i bet dat same city had at least twice as many citizens in the 40's-50's as it does now...
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black on black crime keeps the white man pockets phat
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Just look at some of the NRA's beliefs. To keep armor piecing bullets in the streets so blacks can wipe each other out
    oh ? , Russell Simmons has an IC account!

seriously, please tell me more about these fictional armor-piercing bullets
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    seriously, please tell me more about these fictional armor-piercing bullets

So you're saying armor piercing bullets don't exist?

Armor piercing ammunition
    A projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium; or
    A full jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket has a weight of more than 25 percent of the total weight of the projectile.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/guides/importation-verification/firearms-verification-gca-ammunition.html
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    So you're saying armor piercing bullets don't exist?
    is that what i said?
    ...or is it more likely that i'm implying his tale of the NRA flooding the streets with armor-piercing bullets is completely ? ?

i mean, i don't know, regular posters might presume this is a topic i give a ? about and thus realize where i'm going with the above post.

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally believe that he Government hired army and marine personnel to pose as hoodrats gang members in urban citie to ? as many black males as possible. Why? So that they can sell those Urban communie to foreign investors. Look at how Detriot got guted.
  • indyman87
    Options
    World wide the image of the Black Male is that he's a thug. And Rappers are the ones that are exporting this image world wide. So when people outside the US hear about the 500 plus murders a year in Chicago they think it's just those crazy thugs.
  • indyman87
    Options
    The image of the black male as a thug is false. Most black males act normal. They don't grimmace and make faces trying to be hard. In 2008 I lived in Los Angeles and would go out in Compton to see what all the hype was about. I was shocked to find that Compton was a quiet Community and nothing like what you see on tv.