Ladies - Early Morning Hypothetical...

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    ^^ I think he's talking in relation to the Kat and Dro love affair

lmao!

What you see is really the extent of the Kat/DRO 'love affair'..really.

@Jamel

I'm serious! I'm not irrational enough to be a female that partakes in flirtations of my own and then turn around and nail his ? to the wall for the same activity...I mean that's just stupid.

I want us to last, you've GOTTA leave room for human nature...it's gonna happen or else you'll be manhopping or single your entire life.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    a baker cant get mad at baker if he or she uses margirine instead of butter

*things people say while smokin weed*
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had done a lot of Internet flirting in the beginning of our relationship, well, the first year and a half or so.

She found out somehow, I forget, and confronted me about it. I admitted to the flirting, which was just for the hell of it. I liked how I was able to manipulate the girls into thinking things, one of them got a bit too deep and she thought I was her boyfriend online.

We overcame it easily, as I never seen did pictures or met up. It was purely ? fun.

She was upset and it bothered her still, but it didn't end anything.

If I was to find her doing the same, this far into the relationship, I'd be upset. I'm not sure I'd end anything off of Internet flirting, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    flirting is one thing....making plans to meet up, ? , and pin the baby on me is another.....j/s lol

really tho if this was my first time seeing some ? like this, and its just flirting, i wouldnt trip too much.....i might not even say anything about it until she tries to trip on me....and if its some ? like they really lookin to hook up, we just gone have a little talk....

Ugh. Sounds like a typical female thing to do.

Gets bothered by something, holds it in until the boyfriend does something completely different, blows up on him for it even though that's not really why she is mad in the first place.

Lol.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
    Empress_ wrote: »
    you still...have....to....click....history....to see...recent history....

What about the website engine? All you do is press the tab down and voila, cookies galore. Recent websites that are frequently visited pop up anytime I start typing a URL.

:)

or.... and this is just me talking....

you could do like every other normal ass human being and click new tab and have all your frequently visited sites sitting there waiting on you with thumbnail previews...

really?
    you need to do a whole bunch of extra stuff just to get to a site you frequent?

tell the truth dammit.

yall click on the address bar and go down the alphabet trying to see what you can see...

yall aint slick gotdammit.

Jamel! I'm not tech savvy enough (though I could be) to stalk your net activities nor would I want to!

Gosh! Is it that hard to believe that a woman has no desire to monitor every move you make?
  • [Deleted User]
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    ^^ I think he's talking in relation to the Kat and Dro love affair

lmao!

What you see is really the extent of the Kat/DRO 'love affair'..really.

@Jamel

I'm serious! I'm not irrational enough to be a female that partakes in flirtations of my own and then turn around and nail his ? to the wall for the same activity...I mean that's just stupid.

I want us to last, you've GOTTA leave room for human nature...it's gonna happen or else you'll be manhopping or single your entire life.

Lmao.

Shots fired?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its in public view here and there flirting its nothing.

If it's in pm and other social networks spilling over into real life having each others number so on and so forth then it's a problem and so long she wouldn't be my sho thang/woman/wife cheating is cheating g
  • [Deleted User]
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it shouldn't matter that much if you don't actually "know" the people or aren't making some attempt and getting to know them.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flirting is one thing....making plans to meet up, ? , and pin the baby on me is another.....j/s lol

really tho if this was my first time seeing some ? like this, and its just flirting, i wouldnt trip too much.....i might not even say anything about it until she tries to trip on me....and if its some ? like they really lookin to hook up, we just gone have a little talk....

Gets bothered by something, holds it in until the boyfriend does something completely different, blows up on him for it even though that's not really why she is mad in the first place.

Lol.

the bolded is the difference between how a female would act about it.....why blow up about some ? i already know about....but say down the line she wants to be on some "why u liked on this girls picture/why is your phone on silent/gimme your email password or we dont have any trust" type ? , i'll calmly reply "you need to worry about your own online activities....

if she wants to play dumb or act like its nothing but still trip on me, thats when we have an issue.....all you have to do is let me know what you're tying do and what kind of boundaries we have....everything is good wit me as long as it all goes both ways....
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    IM SOOOO GLAD THAT TARR TARR IS ? UP!... (YESSSSSSS)

ANYWAY KATT, WHAT DID THIS FLIRTING CONSIST OF? (we know its really about you and him)

I GUESS IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE CONTECT THAT TARR-TARR HE DID IT IN...

IF IT WAS A SIMPLE ' DAM U FINE LOL".. THEN THAT COOL... BUT A "WHEN YOU GONE COME TO HOUSTON" THAT IS CAUSE FOR CONCERN
  • Kat
    lol..it's not about him!

Maybe I'm the one getting checked by another woman? Maybe he's checking me over another man?

Ya'll just assuming.
  • MARIO_DRO
    lol..it's not about him!

Maybe I'm the one getting checked by another woman? Maybe he's checking me over another man?

Ya'll just assuming.

KATT, WE KNOW U...

YOU ONLY MAKE THREAD THAT PERTAIN TO REAL LIFE ? .. MOSTLY YOUR LIFE...

ITS COOL... JUST KNOW, DRO IS THAT PILLOW THAT YOU CAN LAY ON WHEN HE HURTS YOU
  • [Deleted User]

Lol.

the bolded is the difference between how a female would act about it.....why blow up about some ? i already know about....but say down the line she wants to be on some "why u liked on this girls picture/why is your phone on silent/gimme your email password or we dont have any trust" type ? , i'll calmly reply "you need to worry about your own online activities....

if she wants to play dumb or act like its nothing but still trip on me, thats when we have an issue.....all you have to do is let me know what you're tying do and what kind of boundaries we have....everything is good wit me as long as it all goes both ways....

While I understand your point dear, nope, sorry love, take that passive aggressive "no longer your place" past mess elsewhere. If you come across something, you either get over it right then and there and keep it moving or address me directly and we work through and past it. None of these "holding onto things of the past" juvenile activities.

I personally cannot stand when people hold onto things or remain in the past. If you have an issue with something, deal with it. If not, don't try to keep something that never really upset you in your back pocket as possible future ammo "just in case." It's counterproductive, it just isn't your place to stack these things up to hold against your s/o if ever there comes a time where it could be thrown in their face. Just because you could, doesn't mean you should.

#growup (Not you HLF, lol)
  • VIBE
    lol..it's not about him!

Ya'll just assuming.

KATT, WE KNOW U...

True.
  • VIBE
    VIBE wrote: »
    lol..it's not about him!

Ya'll just assuming.

KATT, WE KNOW U...

True.

Story.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny it's time to tell the truth and let these people know about...
  • Kat
    I already told ya'll..I got checked by some overimaginative wife that found her man's IC account.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women dont ask hypotheticals and scenerios just for kicks..
  • VIBE
    I already told ya'll..I got checked by some overimaginative wife that found her man's IC account.

Go on...
  • MARIO_DRO

SKKKKKKKERRRRRRRTTTTTTT! PUMP YO BREAKS... RUN THAT BY ME AGAIN....?

WHAT, HOW, WHO..... WHEN..... (glad it wasnt my wife)

WHO THE ? YOU BEEN PM'N BESIDES ME AND @CHICITY ?