SpiiiiinOff - Signs to Stay Away from A Male

Options
Kat
Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Forum of Fame
The dudes have their little thread, so lets put together a list of things that are RED FLAGS when dealing with a man.

You may not have seen it at the time, but in hindsight you recognize a certain trait as a huge sign that you should have run the other way.

Let's educate the masses..

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^
    I have no lil' dirt ?

Or maybe babies
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    child under 2 years old
    gives his mom money like that's his woman

If a dude gotta child under two years that's a red flag?

• Kat
    Options
    The younger the child the more likely that dude is still ? the BM for a CS support reprieve.

Matter of fact, I'd prefer to know that a man already has something worked out with the courts.

- Different car damn near everytime you see him.

- Eerily empty/underfurnished house/apartment

- ? shoes

-Extra flashy jewelry

• peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    child under 2 years old

dumbest ? ever. so if you got a 1 yr old you dont deserve to be taken serious as a female?? step your advice skills up

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    child under 2 years old

Why would this be a problem?

has a mommy complex
    mom will give any woman that her son takes seriously PROBLEMS...and im not talking normal over protective mama behavior. she'll act up like a spiteful ex girlfriend
    you see this a lot in men that come from single parent homes. their mothers raise them to be the man that they always wanted. they end up relying on their sons for financial and emotional support...basically a stand in boyfriend without the sex or romance. once her son moves on and tries to have a real relationship, the mom will act up like she just got dumped. she won't be satisfied unless the girlfriend is EXTREMELY close to her to the point that its actually 3 people in the relationship.

You talkin bout Terrence J in Think Like a Man Lol Now that you explain it like that i can see it, especially the w/ the whole single mother phenomenon these days
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    And randomly changes his phone number
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    child under 2 years old

Why would this be a problem?

has a mommy complex
    mom will give any woman that her son takes seriously PROBLEMS...and im not talking normal over protective mama behavior. she'll act up like a spiteful ex girlfriend
    you see this a lot in men that come from single parent homes. their mothers raise them to be the man that they always wanted. they end up relying on their sons for financial and emotional support...basically a stand in boyfriend without the sex or romance. once her son moves on and tries to have a real relationship, the mom will act up like she just got dumped. she won't be satisfied unless the girlfriend is EXTREMELY close to her to the point that its actually 3 people in the relationship.

Lol uhh yea.....this is ? !

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all this ? sounds like the opposite of myself
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    child under 2 years old

If a dude gotta child under two years that's a red flag?

more than likely his baby mama situation is not in order yet
    either he don't ? with her and that ? crazy
    or he still ? her on the low and she's gonna give any woman that tries to get with him pure hell

once the kid is like 3-4 yrs old there's no excuse to still have baby mama issues though. you shoulda checked her by then.

I don't have any seeds yet, nor any maybe babies runnin' around out here

Is this how y'all feel for real?

Or is this just for ? and giggles?????
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options

What if e does extracurricular activities that cause him to change his numbers constantly?
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    lmao...dudes catching hella feelings.

cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg

Trollin' at its finest
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've never heard of people giving money to their mothers until i started working with a few black folks. I wasn't aware of the "hood tithe"...Almost every single one of them talked about how they were giving their mothers a few hundred here, a few hundred there to pay the light bill, etc... One dude was getting married and said he had to create some secret bank account so he could still send his momma some money without his wife finding out. Just recently this other dude was saying how when he got his tax return money back he had to break his momma off 10%. I'm like, "what the hell for" and he said so she can pay some bills and whatever. I think the guys have good intentions, but all i see is some schemin ass mothers.

• Kat
    Options
    I don't give my mother money, but I loan it to her regularly.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

What if e does extracurricular activities that cause him to change his numbers constantly?

Like what ?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give my mother money, but I loan it to her regularly.

331p01l.jpg
This discussion has been closed.