SpiiiiinOff - Signs to Stay Away from A Male

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ the namedropping.

She probably knows you're a player and behaves accordingly, hence the lack of her tripping.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u have to understand...shes NOT hurt..

i feel what she dont know dont hurt her...but besides transgressions i treat her great, ala tar tar

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"

That "ignorance is bliss" saying is ? in this case. What if another man was giving her creampies while you were away on tour or something and you came home later on and were doing the same thing...you wouldn't want to be the unknowing party in that situation, would you? Bet you wouldn't want to even if the man she was with was strapping up. Have some basic human decency or get out of your "committed" relationship.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know we kinda derailed with the whole money/mama topic...but I'd love to hear what the men consider red flags of men in general. I see a lot of men saying that some of the red flags ladies posted weren't "real" or were "bird like" to you so my question is:

What do you men consider to be a male red flag that women should look out for?

A wanna be gangsta
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Six how old are you? Have you bled yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nOAF6x_V2E

Yeah, I have. muahaha.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for someone who is supposed to be "trolling" and claiming that some caught feelings...she sure is clicking posters feelings buttons alot....damn near on every page
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    u have to understand...shes NOT hurt..

i feel what she dont know dont hurt her...but besides transgressions i treat her great, ala tar tar

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"

That "ignorance is bliss" saying is ? in this case. What if another man was giving her creampies while you were away on tour or something and you came home later on and were doing the same thing...you wouldn't want to be the unknowing party in that situation, would you? Bet you wouldn't want to even if the man she was with was strapping up. Have some basic human decency or get out of your "committed" relationship.

dead @ creampies...

weird how i get more guilt trips online than i do in real life...

but i might breakup before summer tho...cuz i dont see my wants changing but i shouldnt "do her ? " anymore

maybe its time to be single again... i think i'll sync my breakup with sam and @babybugatti's
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ this whole mother thing.

A lot of misunderstandings.

I would help my mother or mother-in-law out, BUT, if I'm helping them survive, yet they do nothing in return, like get a job, then that's some ? I wouldn't support. I would be upset with my wife if she was supporting a ? ass mother.

This is the point, not the fact that people are helping their mothers in general here and there.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ feminist using the 'Your mother' argument.

I never in my life used the 'Your Father' argument
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Lol@ feminist using the 'Your mother' argument.

I never in my life used the 'Your Father' argument

Actual feminists wouldn't use 'your ? ' either... But I'm drinking vodka and red bull...
  • Copper
    Options
    @stopitfive will die of binge drinking
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    @stopitfive will die of binge drinking
    I'm not binge drinking per se... I drink responsibly... or some ? ...

• Copper
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ...and after that post the poster known as @stopitfive was pronounced dead at 7:01PM ...drink responsibily

drink_responsibly.jpg
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an abusive man (emotionally & physically)

Habitual liar - He would lie to you and try to convince you that the sky is light green and not blue.

Cheater - Have told you he has cheated on every woman he has been with and he has changed his ways of being a ? ? bag.

A man who says, "I am going to or I would but...", he is a procrastinator and will not get off his ass to change to do better in his life or help with thing you need from him as a man.

Lazy - Would rather see you progress, so he could benefit from your wealth, instead of helping to contribute to the family wealth.

Terrible with Money - Doesn't believe in the word, "SAVE".

Have very bad credit - He doesn't care his credit is in the negatives, and he would ruin yours if he could.

Have multiple children, ages 0-6 years old, with many different women- He thrives on drama and he is not sexually responsible with his ? .

Doesn't know how to change a tire.

Controlling - You are mine and no one will tell you what to do BUT ME!

Drug addiction - Has a problem with narcotics and refuses to seek help to become sober.

Likes to keep up with the Jones - He loves to floss. He wants to be the person with the FIRST gadget, fresh pair of nikes, and any other material ? that his peers has that he feels that he needs to get.

Conform to peer pressure - Everything his friends says about your relationship, he will take it to heart and figure out a way to please his friends and not himself.

(I.E. Friends says that a lightskin girl is better looking than a darkskin girl. However, you have a gf who is darkskin, yet you agree with them and find a way to break up with your darkskin gf because your friends do not find those types of women attractive)

thats it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Vodka tonic...
  • Copper
    Options
    chemix being to real in chea
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    I'm wearing a black belt right now.... and I just did some unscrupulous ? ....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wear brown belts. Those give the best ass whoopins.

It gets worse.

Got ? out here wearing women's belts these days. Same type of ? that overuses the terms thwag, turn up, and molly.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foh chemix..still in here getting upset like you were specifically duped.

Jesus Christ...ew.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lawd the reaction to that mama comment was hilarious

Personally I could careless if he gives something to his mama, I know MY lights, gas, mortgage, and credit cards will be paid first

So it's all gravy son
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a greater issue with that mom ? ....loneliness

Your mom should be on her ? ...but even if she ain't...she should at least have a husband/fiance/boyfriend who got ? covered

Lot of lonely, broke, single mothers outchea
  • SixSickSins
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Smh at this ? and the generalizations being thrown out.

On whose end: the men or the women? Expound.

johnnie ? wrote: »
    There is a greater issue with that mom ? ....loneliness

Your mom should be on her ? ...but even if she ain't...she should at least have a husband/fiance/boyfriend who got ? covered

Lot of lonely, broke, single mothers outchea

Ruh Roh! Yo wig finna be pushed back when the supportive man brigade sees you!!

02c.gif

ANOTHER QUESTION FOR THE MEN:

What do you consider some red flags of yourself (be honest!) that you could work on to make yourself a better relationship oriented man?
    ( @sleepwalkinginjapan aka Swidge need not answer hehe)

sorry @whitekat for all the auxillary questions in your thread, but I'm sitting hurr with some deep conditioner on my head eating some ravioli it's just one of those days yafiggadeal me??
This discussion has been closed.