SOCIAL LOUNGE POLL: DO YOU SUPPORT ? MARRIAGE

waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Social Lounge
? MARRIAGE is a hot topic with the New Pope being chosen, Hard Right leaders slowly changing their views, ? Marriage rights sweeping across the nation...........

Do you support ? Marriage if so why, if no why, or do you believe at least they can enjoy civil union..share your thoughts

SOCIAL LOUNGE POLL: DO YOU SUPPORT ? MARRIAGE 61 votes

YES I SUPPORT ( HOMOSEXUALS, TRANSGENDER, BISEXUALS, LESBIANS) ? MARRIAGE
45%
janklowbootsy_jenkinsplaymaker88marc123Kaijonoachewon87kingblaze84unspoken_respectBodhiMister B.Maximus RexChi Snow[Deleted User]Jabu_RuleatribecalledgabiCashmoneyDuxAnd_So_It_BurnsCockMcStuffins[Deleted User] 28 votes
NO I DO NOT SUPPORT ? MARRIAGE
24%
gnsdwade206damnkpzombieking hassanArya Tsaddiqilledouttexasdaking88Disciplined InSightYoung_ChitlinBilly_PonchosoulbrotheronetoughmiracleO.G.dtdornan 15 votes
I DO NOT SUPPORT ? MARRIAGE BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH CIVIL UNION
16%
waterproofdamobb2deepAjackson17StoneColdMikeynj2089Soloman_The_WiseMzKBTooGoodwhitecrackerGorillaWitAttitude 10 votes
Men marrying Men ewwww they got the urge
13%
Swiffness!Igot5onitAristo_V300DMTxTHCKing_MeRahlowDrew_AliEther44mag 8 votes

Comments

• waterproof
    Do i support ? Marriage, No i do not but i have no problem with Civil Union..............

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination:
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cosign Ghostface...........

• waterproof
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Cosign Ghostface...........

@DrewAli word up, i seen in the Grown and Sexy when that Method Man line "The Holy Ghost got you scared to death kid boo!!" flew over some of they heads,lol....
  • Drew_Ali

nb4 @oceanic finds the ? gene.............

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, why not?

I mean who cares what they screw as long as they respect and love each other.

Why the hell not???
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "support" as in me take time out my day to help the ? cause?.. if so, then hell nah..

I could care less if they get married though, since ? are gonna be together regardless.. I just don't want that ? ? thrown in my face, since I find that ? disgusting..
  • DMTxTHC
    Living off land, you gotdamn right I ? fans..
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao at people caring about what ? people do with their lives.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    true i could careless live and let live

if people want to feign moral outrage about the word marriage .. just have civil unions which afford the same benefits as marriage
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To deny ? and ? the right to marry is unequivocally un-American and goes against the core principles upon which the nation was founded; however I am against the unintended consequences that goes along with giving them the right to marry, which includes those muthafuckas being all free and flagrant with their faggotry.

On Super Bowl Sunday I was on the train going to the 9er bar. When I got off the train, there were these two ? and as they departed ways, these nasty ? made muthafuckas kissed each on the mouth, (like that infamous Wayne and Birdman picture,) To ? the game up even further, THESE ? ASS MUTHAFUCKAS WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME! I was saying to myself, "Awww, HELL NAW." With a look of utter disgust on my face. That was the closet I've ever been to some ? ? in life, and I really wanted to say something, but since this is New York I would have been the one in the wrong.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited March 2013
    To deny ? and ? the right to marry is unequivocally un-American and goes against the core principles upon which the nation was founded; however I am against the unintended consequences that goes along with giving them the right to marry, which includes those muthafuckas being all free and flagrant with their faggotry.

On Super Bowl Sunday I was on the train going to the 9er bar. When I got off the train, there were these two ? and as they departed ways, these nasty ? made muthafuckas kissed each on the mouth, (like that infamous Wayne and Birdman picture,) To ? the game up even further, THESE ? ASS MUTHAFUCKAS WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME! I was saying to myself, "Awww, HELL NAW." With a look of utter disgust on my face. That was the closet I've ever been to some ? ? in life, and I really wanted to say something, but since this is New York I would have been the one in the wrong.
    I don't understand this "un-American" talk I be hearing when it come to this topic.. this country was founded on slavery of Africans and the genocide of Indigenous(Native) Americans..
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ? folks do is of no concern of mine. Live and let live, especially if them getting married is bringing in tax revenue to the states. Besides, I never understood why a straight dude would be focused on ? getting married. True lesbians ain't ? with you and if you aint ? , homos ain't ? with you. Focus on the ? you can get. Just my opinion
  • waterproof

Lmao at you carrying about what other people think what other people do with their lives, come on man you better come better than that, I can give a ? because this is a voting issue in my state........but thanks for caring to voice your opinion in my thread, aint it great that we can be heard on issues the same ? you talking about works in your favor,lol....
  • CashmoneyDux
    waterproof wrote: »

Lmao at you carrying about what other people think what other people do with their lives, come on man you better come better than that, I can give a ? because this is a voting issue in my state........but thanks for caring to voice your opinion in my thread, aint it great that we can be heard on issues the same ? you talking about works in your favor,lol....

bc920fdd-e539-4790-83bc-c7203687ba01.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally it doesn't bother me, I really don't see the big deal about it. I don't like seeing ? behavior in my face (except for lesbians) but in the end, ? marriage doesn't affect me, and I don't care. Let them get married.
  • Drew_Ali

I see a lot of ? talking about the ? don't affect them...........

I could really care less......

However......

Unnatural sex acts affects the entire society through std's.............

As far as I am concerned these ? should keep their ? behind closed doors..........

& pray to the gods of their ancestors for forgiveness........

• CashmoneyDux

Try to make your feelings less apparent next time if you're going to post something in the social lounge.
  • waterproof

Try to make your feelings less apparent next time if you're going to post something in the social lounge.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that ether just settled in huh, NAS TOLD YALL LAMES THAT THE ? BURN SLOW......

you should of stop with that wack ass poll you post, no need to come back with feelings, lol................
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ? are allowed to marry why can't I have more than one wife? Will people be allowed to marry animals?
  • CashmoneyDux

However......

As far as I am concerned these ? should keep their ? behind closed doors..........

word to Africa and their AIDs problem

Wait....
  • DMTxTHC
    edited March 2013

However......

Wait....
    1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Not the best response b..
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013

However......

Wait....

It appears that someone is eager to get new legislation passed in favor of homosexuality.........

n/h.......

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, word to Ghostface.

smh, them ? got the urge, pause.
  • waterproof
    dwade206 wrote: »
    No, word to Ghostface.

smh, them ? got the urge, pause.

IN THE WORDS OF THE ABBOTT "IT'S ? RIDICULOUS"
  • waterproof
    And this is not me hating homosexuals, It's against what my ancestors followed and they followed thy ELOHIM YHWH The Most High made marriage for Man and Woman........

but i see no problem for civil union in fact i will vote for civil union for them but not marriage...