1234568»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO I DO NOT SUPPORT ? MARRIAGE
    waterproof wrote: »
    This thread aint been locked YET?

SMH

GET THE ? OUTTA HERE WITH THAT ? , u don't like what's being said then stop entering this thread, go make your own damn thread about something instead of ? ...

if words offend you than Man up ? ass ? , the word ? is used on the IC millions of times a day, people calling other people ? and i never seen your ass up in arms and asking threads to be lock...

this thread brought some new posters to post and express their feelings and take, even though i dont agree with them they came in and made one of the best point from their side, this is a fire topic and it's on news and your daily newspaper

and while you at it, change your username also, u said Allah is Great but you think his laws is not or his views on homosexuality.

how about you man up and tell Allah that you think he's wrong on homosexuality and you support ? marriage.

OH BUT WAIT, YOU TEETERING ON THE FENCE ARE YOU, A COWARD that cant make a simple decision if he supports ? marriage or not THAT'S WHY YOU DIDNT VOTE, because you know you will be a hypocrite if you do, but at the same time you dont want to hurt nobody feelings IF VOTE NO even though it's the truth.......SMH

Fam...

There was waaaaaay too much emotion (estrogen?) in this rant. Apparently I struck a nerve, and that was NOT my intention. Calm down. You'll be alright. I find your blind rage to be somewhat puzzling and disturbing. Your highly emotional, profanity-laced tirade was not only unnecessary, it was counter-productive as well.

1.) I questioned why this particular thread was still up and running because after 6 pages, we're still going around in circles with the name-calling, Biblical quotes and ? sex references... If you disagree with someone's position... COOL. Keep it moving. Why be condescending and insulting? And I aint necessarily referring to YOU specifically, @waterproof, so don't take it personal and get all heated.. Ya dig? I'm just sayin'.

2.) I didn't vote in your poll, because while I don't SUPPORT ? marriage, I also aint gonna cry (like a 15 year old white girl who didn't make the cheerleading squad) if some dude who I don't even know decides to tie the knot with his boyfriend.

Truth be told, the idea of two men romantically involved absolutely sickens me... I don't wanna see it and I don't wanna hear about it... But, at the end of the day, two anonymous, unknown homosexuals marrying each other aint gonna make or break me.... PERIOD.

Now, if this post makes you angry and bitter and you feel like you wanna "go in" on me, then do what you gotta do, fam. For ME, it really aint that serious.

Oh, and if you find anything "cowardly" or "hypocritical" about anything I just posted, feel free to point it out to me.

PEACE.

? talk

the reason why insults come into these arguments is because ? , ? supporters and people who co-sign homosexuality with their silence like you are doing. Treat those of us who STAND against and believe that there way of life is amoral like we are crazy and backward.

Things go bad when people who know wrong when they see it say nothing and do nothing, you are co-signing homosexuality because you say nothing about it. Those ? who live next door to you are affecting society and you may not feel it now but you will in time. when it comes down to it you are just too weak express your self you claim you find homosexuality disgusting but won't vote.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES I SUPPORT ( HOMOSEXUALS, TRANSGENDER, BISEXUALS, LESBIANS) ? MARRIAGE
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    @waterproof.........

Word......

Some of these so-called Muslims actually believe that humans evolved from primates..............

We are primates.

Stop denying this.

It is as ridiculous as Miami not being in Florida

Or Paris isn't in France.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

SMH

GET THE ? OUTTA HERE WITH THAT ? , u don't like what's being said then stop entering this thread, go make your own damn thread about something instead of ? ...

if words offend you than Man up ? ass ? , the word ? is used on the IC millions of times a day, people calling other people ? and i never seen your ass up in arms and asking threads to be lock...

this thread brought some new posters to post and express their feelings and take, even though i dont agree with them they came in and made one of the best point from their side, this is a fire topic and it's on news and your daily newspaper

and while you at it, change your username also, u said Allah is Great but you think his laws is not or his views on homosexuality.

how about you man up and tell Allah that you think he's wrong on homosexuality and you support ? marriage.

OH BUT WAIT, YOU TEETERING ON THE FENCE ARE YOU, A COWARD that cant make a simple decision if he supports ? marriage or not THAT'S WHY YOU DIDNT VOTE, because you know you will be a hypocrite if you do, but at the same time you dont want to hurt nobody feelings IF VOTE NO even though it's the truth.......SMH

Fam...

There was waaaaaay to much emotion (estrogen?) in this rant. Apparently I struck a nerve, and that was NOT my intention. Calm down. You'll be alright. I find your blind rage to be somewhat puzzling and disturbing. Your highly emotional, profanity-laced tirade was not only unnecessary, it was counter-productive as well.

1.) I questioned why this particular thread was still up and running because after 6 pages, we're still going around in circles with the name-calling, Biblical quotes and ? sex references... If you disagree with someone's position... COOL. Keep it moving. Why be condescending and insulting? And I aint necessarily referring to YOU specifically, @waterproof, so don't take it personal and get all heated.. Ya dig? I'm just sayin'.

2.) I didn't vote in your poll, because while I don't SUPPORT ? marriage, I also aint gonna cry (like a 15 year old white girl who didn't make the cheerleading squad) if some dude who I don't even know decides to tie the knot with his boyfriend.

Truth be told, the idea of two men romantically involved absolutely sickens me... I don't wanna see it and I don't wanna hear about it... But, at the end of the day, two anonymous, unknown homosexuals marrying each other aint gonna make or break me.... PERIOD.

Now, if this post makes you angry and bitter and you feel like you wanna "go in" on me, then do what you gotta do, fam. For ME, it really aint that serious.

Oh, and if you find anything "cowardly" or "hypocritical" about anything I just posted, feel free to point it out to me.

PEACE.

Estrogen?? Me that's preposterous my test levels is so high that I am Jacked to Max and enough testosterone in me right now to fill the left ? (No greek activities) of a giant..

again this thread is more than ? (nothing to do with homosexual activities) sex, biblical quotes, i see some thought informative different point of views that sparks some good debate and good counter agruments

again if if was up to you this thread would of been closed and posters like dasein voice wouldn't even been heard.....

this is what debating is all about, this is what this country is founded on this is what got laws pass...

i just didnt like it, that's just me.... and look you still get to say your peace and be heard, the same very thread you want to see closed......

^^^Now, see... THIS.. THIS right here, I can respect.^^^

This type of dialog, I support.

I never was trying to see this thread get closed, it's just that certain individuals were starting to turn this into a DONKEY thread with their shenanigans.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Men marrying Men ewwww they got the urge

SMH

Fam...

There was waaaaaay to much emotion (estrogen?) in this rant. Apparently I struck a nerve, and that was NOT my intention. Calm down. You'll be alright. I find your blind rage to be somewhat puzzling and disturbing. Your highly emotional, profanity-laced tirade was not only unnecessary, it was counter-productive as well.

PEACE.

Estrogen?? Me that's preposterous my test levels is so high that I am Jacked to Max and enough testosterone in me right now to fill the left ? (No greek activities) of a giant..

again this thread is more than ? (nothing to do with homosexual activities) sex, biblical quotes, i see some thought informative different point of views that sparks some good debate and good counter agruments

again if if was up to you this thread would of been closed and posters like dasein voice wouldn't even been heard.....

this is what debating is all about, this is what this country is founded on this is what got laws pass...

i just didnt like it, that's just me.... and look you still get to say your peace and be heard, the same very thread you want to see closed......

^^^Now, see... THIS.. THIS right here, I can respect.^^^

This type of dialog, I support.

I never was trying to see this thread get closed, it's just that certain individuals were starting to turn this into a DONKEY thread with their shenanigans.

We name names round here........

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ? MARRIAGE BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH CIVIL UNION
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    @waterproof.........

Word......

Some of these so-called Muslims actually believe that humans evolved from primates..............

@DrewAli and that's some ? no where in scriptures of the TORAH, Quran or any holybook that is from the black race of ham or shem (that i know of) mention no type of ? like that, that's from being westernize and taking up their beliefs, schooling and way of thought.... knowing or unknowing it seeps in into the thinking