delete this ? . lames gotta litter a good thread with hate.

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    You and your guy?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You and your guy?

lmao i thought i was the only one that noticed that
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    I was Dj one time at this club and I accidentally played a song that shouldn't have been played...
    what song you play
    wtf.. ??
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    popped an molly....but i keep doing it
  • Premeer
    Options
    You and your guy?
    my guy.. my dude..... my friend? associate?
  • Premeer
    Options
    i wish i had explored more sexually outside black females. now i may never get to have that luxury to experiment to see whats out there.

i had 1 PR chick.. and only penetrated 1 white woman and it was wack. head was wack, also.

Bruh I got the worst head of my life from a white ? named Morgan from Charlotte and went to UNCG

? was sexy as ? ...? gave head like a washing machine with bike chains inside on the spin cycle

edit: she did swallow tho...sooooooo but ? was still wack

i got head by 4 white girls... the best was terribly average.

the myth that white girls give the best head needs to die.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word...all the white ? I've been with have been extra average at best

I ? this girl I used to kick it with and her cute ass white best friend/roomate like an hr apart while the other watched just to "compare"

lmao....smfh
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? name was MEGAN not Morgan....Morgan was this other white chick from grad school that I used to smash on just cuz she was fly
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One night my regime had ended up at a club in BR. We full of that ? . We seperated through out the night doing our thing. Im bullshitting in the parking lotand decide to go in. My ? rolls with me and we meet the bouncer, whos a ? we went to school with.

We kicking it with the security at the door when suddenly a fight breaks out inside. This ? tells us to handle the door for him while he goes to stop the fight. Thats where he ? up.

We at the door spitting at the hoes and copping feels. My ? , them booties waa so soft that night. But my homeboy isnt paying attention to his surroundings, grabs on a chick with her ol'man right behind him. Im like ? you need to chill.

Then a fight broke out in the parking lot between some randoms. So we left the door to go trip off that for a while.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wish i had explored more sexually outside black females. now i may never get to have that luxury to experiment to see whats out there.

i had 1 PR chick.. and only penetrated 1 white woman and it was wack. head was wack, also.

you got a wifey? If not, its never too late to try all the different flavors

Now why in the hell did Arsenio Hall just popped in my head???

"man, this some good ass cheese!!! Why the ? you didn't tell me the cheese is so good?! Maphuka!!"
  • Premeer
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

"man, this some good ass cheese!!! Why the ? you didn't tell me the cheese is so good?! Maphuka!!"
    lol @ arsenio

but naw no wifey. single and celibate.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That reminds me of when I was at a strip joint years back and this stripper was shaking it in front of this little mexican and he decided to lick it, she screamed ? and smacked him, bouncer tried talking to him but he acted the like the bouncer wasnt there and got dragged out

Me probably when I tried talking to some chick and knocked her drink out of her hand
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? was so embarrassing I cant even tell that ? . Only the handful of cats I was with will ever know about that ? lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was so embarrassing I cant even tell that ? . Only the handful of cats I was with will ever know about that ? lol

Nobody here knows you personally besides Beezy, spit it out
  • Premeer
    Options
    dont front... you didn something ridiculous like this, didnt you.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=521424624566539&set=a.313590995349904.72522.313564992019171&type=1&theater
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back in high school, i seen a youtube of some memphis buckin, then i was listening to three 6 heavy at that time(they was just bout to win the oscar) and crunchy black has his own way of buckin, i went in the party doin that ? , didnt hear anyone laugh out loud, but they damn should have, thats the dumbest thing i can think of that i did
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's celibate bruh... smh
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn, celibacy? I respect it...but damn. Wet ? is GOAT for many occasions bruh. You might want to check into that Prime.

Might as well get that Sex ed so when you meet the right one, you leave with scratch marks on your back, the bed somehow moved across the room, the lamp decided to chill on the floor and she just laying limp on ya bed

• Premeer
    Options
    Well damn, celibacy? I respect it...but damn. Wet ? is GOAT for many occasions bruh. You might want to check into that Prime.

Might as well get that Sex ed so when you meet the right one, you leave with scratch marks on your back, the bed somehow moved across the room, the lamp decided to chill on the floor and she just laying limp on ya bed

im celibate.. im not a ? lol.

i got hella stories about these hoes out here, brah.. but the ? ran its course. i dont enjoy it like i use to. i feel more guilt than pleasure.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Jesus, where do I start!?

Me and my fat ass friends were at a kick back hanging with some ? we saved from a car accident. Everyone was drinking, smoking weed, and dancing with each other. We were all having a good time, until this one ? came through to the spot. I swear to ? , like every female at the homie's place, stopped what they were doing to check this new ? out.

My white friend Ashley, and my lightskin friend, Erica, wanted this ? BAD! They started to fight for his attention when he introduced himself to everyone. The guy name was, Micheal, and he was a pretty good looking lightskin guy who had tats with a nice build. Ashley was trying to grind on him, when he sat down, but he politely pushed her away from him. Then he started to talk to Erica, and he was digging her; so he kept by her side all night long.

Ashely was trying her best to get Micheal away from Erica, and be by herself with him; but he never wanted to talk her. Then Micheal told her to ? and stop ? blocking, and Ashely had a ? melt down. She started to cry with snot hanging from her nose with red puffy eyes. Blaming Erica for taking Micheal away from her. Ashely, dropped on the ground and started kicking her legs in the air screaming at Erica for taking her man. She then hopped up, and pulled her shirt down to expose her ? to Micheal with tears in her eyes, telling him to take her right now. One of the homies picked her big ass up and carried her to D's room to sleep off her drunkenness but she started to beat the walls hard and scream at the top of her lungs that she saw Michael first. She ran back out to the front, screamed at Erica again, and threw up on herself.

? was embarrassing....

Yea, this was not at a club but it was the weirdest/dumbest ? I've seen at a kick back.

tumblr_ltexu08MJD1qg7bce.gif

Pics of said friends