Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    lol... I listened to 30 seconds... any man bumping this needs to commit dat....

So you aint hear when the beat switch? The I been on part raw as fucc
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Being from Texas I love the track.....she's from Houston and she finally made a song that represents Houston....nothing wrong with that at all.....it's just music.....that's the problem with people today.....we're too worried about "image" ......stop getting so engulfed in these entertainers lives an just enjoy the art......
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long read but not to far fetched!

So, once again, Beyonce, named “The Beloved Mistress of the Universe” by Oprah Winfrey, has the world talking about her with with the release of her new single, “Bow Down”…

Throughout the song, she gives the allusion that she’s addressing her “haters”, however, if you’re familiar with your Bible, you’ll see its much, much deeper than that (just like the vast majority of her music).

You may remember that during her Superbowl Halftime performance, Beyonce commanded the crowd to “strech your hands towards me…I wanna feel your energy”. In other words, she wanted the crowd to “worship” her…Very similar to how her husband Jay Z often commands the crowd to get their hands up and worship him by chanting “Hova, Hova”….Clearly blasphemy to anyone who knows that Jehovah is one of the most holy names of ? . (“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.”—Exodus 20:4)

Aside from the fact that this new song, that’s literally filled with obsenities, will be heard repeatedly by millions of young girls around the world, it contains a much more damaging message. Lets take a look at what The Word says…

In “Bow Down”, Beyonce says,

“I know when you were little girls
    You dreamt of being in my world
    Don’t forget it , don’t forget it
    Respect that, bow down ? ”

What she’s doing here is acknowledging that she understands the fact the she is idolized by millions of young girls, yet continues to make music and act in a manner that will clearly steer them down the wrong path…a path that leads straight to hell.

But that’s not the worst part…At first, I couldn’t remember why “Bow Down” sounded so familiar…so I went to the one place that has all the answers…the Bible…where it was revealed to me that in Mattew 4:8, Jesus was tempted by the devil himself with all the riches of the world…All He had to do was “BOW DOWN” and worship him.

(“Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will BOW DOWN and worship me.”-- Matthew 4:8-11)

Ladies and Gentleman…please don’t be fooled and think this new song, “Bow Down” is addressing her haters. Beyonce actually views herself as a ? and wants everyone to Bow Down and worship her, the same way satan wants everyone to bow down and worship him.

Its no coincidence that Beyonce named one of her albums, “I AM”…

“? said to Moses, “I AM who I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

15 ? also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord, the ? of your fathers—the ? of Abraham, the ? of Isaac and the ? of Jacob—has sent me to you."

“This is my name forever,
    the name you shall call me
    from generation to generation."-- Exodus 3:14-15

The Bible clearly states that all those who love ? are to embrace the things that are good and to hate that which is evil.

“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.”—Romans 12:9)

That being said, I encourage you to really open your eyes, see how the agenda of the enemy is playing out right in front of our eyes and be vigialant about speaking out against this type of blasphemy that can be found all throughout the music industry.

The only person we need to “Bow Down” to is our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Be blessed.

[img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/66692_10152631361050212_1726668296_n.jpg[/img]
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She sound like she's sexually frustrated . . I think

I mean, why all the cussing and obscenities this late in her career?

Plus she just became a mum for the first time and this the very first ? she drops. LOL
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    She sound like she's sexually frustrated . . I think

I mean, why all the cussing and obscenities this late in her career?

Plus she just became a mum for the first time and this the very first ? she drops. LOL

Blue Ivy will have a lot to look up to...
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Either switch it up and remain relevant with the times or fall off. Is Beyonce still on top? Yea. But Rihanna and Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga and a bunch of other newer, younger, and edgier ? are aiming at her. That last album was eh, and honestly, I'm not sure many of Beyonce's previous hits would be successful in today's musical landscape. Who knows? But music has changed. She's a legend, she don't have anything to prove really. But I think she still wants to compete, and as an artist, you should be sort of rebooting yourself and your sound every 5-10 years. All the greats usually did.