• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Campaign saved the game.
    multiplayer is too easy for noobs
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And that comes from a sawd off user. There's no need for strategy anymore. Just grab overpowered weapons and spam them with grenades.
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    how do yall fell about the new guns and the way they ? up both versions of the hammerburst?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    No stopping power makes the hammer burst pointless unless you walking around with a ? mod. The boomchicawow or whatever you call it is a pointless ? weapon and that's why it has so many shots. Yea that's what we need a power weapon to spam with.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Lancer + grenades are the best loadout. since using that combo my k/d has been raising and i've smacked a couple squad solo with it.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the grenade spamming in this game is ridiculous
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    I've never seen smokes ? me off so much. There's teams running around spamming smokes and then rushing with gnashers. The smokes in this game not only stun you forever but prevents you from evading so i'm left helpless every ? time.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never seen smokes ? me off so much. There's teams running around spamming smokes and then rushing with gnashers. The smokes in this game not only stun you forever but prevents you from evading so i'm left helpless every ? time.

this game sucks. just admit it!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I played some of the mutliplayer I like overrun just hate ? who throw nades all damn day....I dont like team deathmatch because you can only carry one strong weapon not like the last gears....I already by judgement storyline now I'm on the aftermath
  • vageneral08
    edited March 2013
    Options
    No stopping power makes the hammer burst pointless unless you walking around with a ? mod. The boomchicawow or whatever you call it is a pointless ? weapon and that's why it has so many shots. Yea that's what we need a power weapon to spam with.

I'm glad they made that damn hammerburst not as strong ? was wack as ? aint no way that hammerburst can be stronger than a retro lancer
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    how do yall fell about the new guns and the way they ? up both versions of the hammerburst?
    It looks like they lowered the recoil of the new hammerburst. it's now ? wit able and my go to weapon right now.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

I'm glad they made that damn hammerburst not as strong ? was wack as ? aint no way that hammerburst can be stronger than a retro lancer

? out of chea b. The hammerburst is semi automatic and doesn't even have an overpowered b animation ? like the lance or the retro. It deserves that hard hitting shots.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Hammerburst + scouts are my new load out. For those that run rank matches add King Disciple.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Hammerburst + scouts are my new load out. For those that run rank matches add King Disciple.

imma be on later.. so it was an update yesterday? cuz those damn hammies go so much recoil.. and i USED to use the beacon until i got tired of being spammed by frags. the scout helps u flank ? tho..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Probably a minor update that didn't require a download. The hammer actually busts without jumping towards the sky as bad. And i just use the beacon because i'm usually the only one on the team using it and it helps the team a lot.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Probably a minor update that didn't require a download. The hammer actually busts without jumping towards the sky as bad. And i just use the beacon because i'm usually the only one on the team using it and it helps the team a lot.

it does help a whole lot.. lets u know ? position.. but i hate bein in that situation where i coulda got a clusterluck with a frag. that stim gas needs to be taken off of deathmatch tho...
  • vageneral08
    Options

? out of chea b. The hammerburst is semi automatic and doesn't even have an overpowered b animation ? like the lance or the retro. It deserves that hard hitting shots.

Naw ? that hammerburst on active reload is the worse gun on gears 3 ? is way too powerful other than that I'm straight on everything else
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    The Gnasher is way more over powered on any gears game.
    It takes real skill for a hammerburst
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Execution gamplay and one of the new maps we are getting
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uMiNCe81C0
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
  • kanggoodie
    edited March 2013
    Options
    speakin of 2 pieces.. all ? do now is melee like ? . they gonna have to do something about the swiftness of melees
  • vageneral08
    Options
    2 piece should be like that especially if you have a gnasher right in front of their faces they should automatically die not get downed or take 2 more shots to ? someone
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Free DLC Available 3/29 : Execution, New "Haven" Map, & Title Update Info

DLC Update

The first DLC pack and Title Update for Gears of War: Judgment is dropping a few days early. Tomorrow, (Friday, March 29) in fact!
    The pack includes a new multiplayer map called Haven and the fan-favorite mode Execution.
    We have created special playlists for Haven and Execution which will feature 2 XP for a limited time. VIP pass holders will receive 3 XP within that playlist for a limited time.
    IMPORTANT: You must download the DLC pack directly from the Xbox 360 dashboard or add it to your download queue via Xbox.com. The dialogue box prompting you to download the pack in-game is not functioning properly and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Title Update Details

Various dedicated server improvements.
    Players no longer get stuck in the main menu background after playing three random matches.
    Locusts no longer spawn at the second E-Hole on the first wave of Island.
    Players will no longer get stuck inside of a Boom Shield that has been planted by an enemy player.
    Players will no longer able to look down the scope with a Markza while holding a Meat Shield.
    If a Locust destroys an objective at the same time the timer runs out in OverRun using Mercy rules, the match will not end early.
    Fix for exclamation points not disappearing after viewing an unlocked character.
    While holding a Meat Shield you will only need to tap B to melee.
    The Meat Shield will now drop if you switch to the snub.
    The “Spray and Pray” ribbon can now be earned in the first round.
    If the Boom Shield is disabled in weapon swap you will no longer see the icon in Tac-Com.
    You will now earn the Team Savior ribbon for reviving three individual teammates in a single life.
    Players can no longer chainsaw another player while holding the Boom Shield.
    Improvements to the Hammer of Dawn targeting.
    You will now see XP tallies between matches.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    what yall think of the new map?