1st DeAndre over B Knight....Now, Bron Bron over Jet...RIP Jason Terry...

13»

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to peagle for the assist
    hsl6ao.jpg
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I be hatin on dunk threads sometimes. What was Terry supposed to do? He's defendin a 1 on 3, Lebron is trailin, and by the time he turns around 250+ pound Bron is runnin full speed at him and takin off. Not knockin Bron for the dunk, but any defender with heart would get the same treatment. So I just don't get knockin Terry for it

no ones knockin Terry for his effort, we are just seeing it for what it is.........a murder.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I have not seen lebron so ? off multiple times in 1 game. He had a small hint of alpha male anger yelling at a coach or the crowd (was hard to tell on tv), dunking on the jet, and a few other plays where he look like the alpha male for once. This might be to evolution of a more aggressive lebron in the future, even getting a technical for the stare down on terry but i like it. The more lebron cares less what ? think about him and trying to have everyone like him around the league the better it will show up in his play.

Good call b/c in the 4th you could TELL he was on some 'ok Jeff green im on you now, that ? comes to an end.'

Then I saw Bron call for it in the post after Green scored, and he went up with the big boy back down lay-up +slap glass. He missed the shot, but i aint neeeever seen him on some street 'get-back' ? like that.

Ehhh, Bron didn't shut Green down. Doc Rivers did when he took him out of the game. C'mon Doc, who takes someone out at crunch time when they are hot offensively and the only thing stopping Lebron from scoring every trip down the court.

You obviously watched the game when Green came back in at 3:29 it was Wade on him not Bron ? just giving Bron credit for ? he didnt even do lol

Read my post again chief. I didn't say that Bron was on him. I was responding to someone who said Bron was on him. I was just pointing out that Bron, and incidentally, no one from the Heat shut Green down. He lost is fire because he sat on the bench and got cold.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen lebron so ? off multiple times in 1 game. He had a small hint of alpha male anger yelling at a coach or the crowd (was hard to tell on tv), dunking on the jet, and a few other plays where he look like the alpha male for once. This might be to evolution of a more aggressive lebron in the future, even getting a technical for the stare down on terry but i like it. The more lebron cares less what ? think about him and trying to have everyone like him around the league the better it will show up in his play.

Good call b/c in the 4th you could TELL he was on some 'ok Jeff green im on you now, that ? comes to an end.'

Then I saw Bron call for it in the post after Green scored, and he went up with the big boy back down lay-up +slap glass. He missed the shot, but i aint neeeever seen him on some street 'get-back' ? like that.

Ehhh, Bron didn't shut Green down. Doc Rivers did when he took him out of the game. C'mon Doc, who takes someone out at crunch time when they are hot offensively and the only thing stopping Lebron from scoring every trip down the court.

You obviously watched the game when Green came back in at 3:29 it was Wade on him not Bron ? just giving Bron credit for ? he didnt even do lol

Read my post again chief. I didn't say that Bron was on him. I was responding to someone who said Bron was on him. I was just pointing out that Bron, and incidentally, no one from the Heat shut Green down. He lost is fire because he sat on the bench and got cold.

Maybe i should have put some punctuations in there i was agreeing lol..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Maybe i should have put some punctuations in there i was agreeing lol..

lol Oh yeah, I thought you were saying that I only watched the part of the game when Green came back in. My bad.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched the game, and Jeff Green went ham predominantly on Haslem and Bosh quarters 1-3. Bron didnt guard him at all.

Then, around the start or midway of the 4th, Bron gaurded Green for a good stretch.

Then Green comes out. Wonder why he got tired?

Perhaps its b/c its a whole lot more tiring when you have to guard AND be guarded by 6'8 29999 Lebron.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not, but he went stone cold after that break. If I was Doc I would have told him to stay his ass out there til he collapsed. There's no way I would have brought him in. Forget his offense, he was the only one putting any good defense on Bron. Even that last shot that Bron hit on him was still well defended. Bron just got it.

Lol Uhh, bruh

I see what you did there...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to peagle for the assist
    hsl6ao.jpg

at least he aint shenco
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? it... might as well make a shenco sports gif for every sport..

a Mc Covey cove shenco trash cd homerun ball,
    a trick shot shenco hockey gif,
    a poker gif where the chips are shenco cds and someone pushes them all in
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched the game, and Jeff Green went ham predominantly on Haslem and Bosh quarters 1-3. Bron didnt guard him at all.

Then, around the start or midway of the 4th, Bron gaurded Green for a good stretch.

Then Green comes out. Wonder why he got tired?

Perhaps its b/c its a whole lot more tiring when you have to guard AND be guarded by 6'8 29999 Lebron.

Bron was out to begin the 4th..
    Green gave Bron 2 buckets and sat down for his breather..
    Came back at 3:29 with DWade on him DWade checked him the remainder of the game DVR my ? lol..
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    ? it... might as well make a shenco sports gif for every sport..

a Mc Covey cove shenco trash cd homerun ball,
    a trick shot shenco hockey gif,
    a poker gif where the chips are shenco cds and someone pushes them all in

DEAD
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeBrondunk_original.gif

The reason why I think DeAndre's was worst was the the fact that as Brandon Knight was going down the ball hit him in the head before he landed on the court Lol.