Did you get your wisdom teeth taken out?

Options
2»

Comments

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    here you go ? . Number 4 came out about 5 hrs ago. novocaine is just wearing off now.
    KFBtaUl.jpg
    Wasn;t hurting, but you can see the tiny cavity that was forming (fartherst left), so the dentist said I should just get it out.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I got 4 out, they looked like some living organisms. Like they were breathing and ? , they didn't look like ? teeth.

I was crying this white girl the dentist was training was holding my hand and ? , I kinda wanted to get her number after but I after I was done I had tears running down my face and a mouth full of blood.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never had to get 'em taken out. Dentist said they grew right into place. He asked me I could get 'em out if I wanted. I said hell no, lol.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its was fun pills an cold foods my moma babied me similar to having you're tonsils out
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Hip2DaHop93 Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Any symptoms of a wisdom tooth coming in? I've had this lump behind my tooth (on the gums of course) for the past two days and it hurts anytime I bite down.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIgES73BbDQ

What you have to look forward to.
    I have to do this ? on Monday.

As long as I'm numbed up, ? it. This ? tooth is wrecking my life right now.

• Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ortho said i might need them out. but i cant do anything about it till i get my braces off.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIgES73BbDQ

What you have to look forward to.
    I have to do this ? on Monday.

As long as I'm numbed up, ? it. This ? tooth is wrecking my life right now.

? that getting numbed by a trained professional, be boss like Twatgetta and do it yourself.
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I pulled one out with a fork, it was badly decayed and I was too broke to go to the dentist at the time. luckily the rest grew in straight.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    Yeah I got 4 out, they looked like some living organisms. Like they were breathing and ? , they didn't look like ? teeth.

I was crying this white girl the dentist was training was holding my hand and ? , I kinda wanted to get her number after but I after I was done I had tears running down my face and a mouth full of blood.

Women are totally attracted to that kind of ? you should have gone for it