Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Vick and AI are my nigs, but uhhhh...Caption these pics Lol

img_5726.jpg?w=600

6a00d8341c51c053ef0133ee505e84970b-450wi

chick on the right with her "no ? " look
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL ? cant stay out the A because all the ? are ? so that means more women for the straight heads that come through. Especially famous ? . Ain't none of them in ATL because they like the food or atmosphere rofl.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL ? cant stay out the A because all the ? are ? so that means more women for the straight heads that come through. Especially famous ? . Ain't none of them in ATL because they like the food or atmosphere rofl.

Dumbest post in the thread.

"atmosphere". So you saying a city having a good "atmosphere" is better than a city with ? ?

? IS atmosphere you simple ass ? . lol.

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha fury wrote: »
    Real question is why are there so many ducks in VIP

Maybe because most of those ? are there with their wives. I know Vick is. (she's the one with the No ? look. lol.) And T.I.P was there with Tiny too. So it's probably their friends. These broads ain't lettin their meal tickets get ? around bishes that look better than them.

Mansion Elan usually bring out the heavy hitters...

mansion-elan-club-candies-1.jpgIMG_8952-L.jpgIMG_8327-L.jpgl.jpgIMG_8302-L.jpgIMG_5662-M.jpgIMG_5752-L.jpgIMG_4085-L.jpgIMG_2547-L.jpgIMG_9515-L.jpg

^^^ Same club, same night. Them hoes know what they doin. lol

had to goat you for the ? .

okc's weak.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    smh, colin wants to prove he's a brotha real bad dont he
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Vick and AI are my nigs, but uhhhh...Caption these pics Lol

img_5726.jpg?w=600

COLIN - Hey Guys I'm 1/2 black can i kick it Vick, "YES I CAN"

SISTA - THIS NERD ASS ?

img_6793.jpg?w=600

COLIN - HEY IVERSON WHAT'S UP BROTHER

IVERSON - WHATEVER ? , WATCH OUT WHO'S THAT ? BEHIND YOU

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them hoes look average to slighty above average. Im disappointed if thats all ATL has to offer. Ive heard great things.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    [quote="coop9889;5607803"]Them hoes look average to slighty above average. Im disappointed if thats all ATL has to offer. Ive heard great things.[/quote]

Dont do it. Dont you do it!

Its not so much the badness, even tho they are bad imo. Its the fact they all have ratchet DNA, and that southern hospitality.

In a nutshell, a ATL chick who's a 9 can get pulled like she was a 7

But in DC, for example, a chick thats a duece...let her tell it you need to go at her like she a dime
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dumbest post in the thread.

"atmosphere". So you saying a city having a good "atmosphere" is better than a city with ? ?

? IS atmosphere you simple ass ? . lol.

He thinking like a normal everyday average ? too. Celebrities are going to be surrounded by thirsty and easy females wherever they go. There is no reason to go to ATL if that's all they are going for. They can go anywhere and find dimes to ? .
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Them hoes look average to slighty above average. Im disappointed if thats all ATL has to offer. Ive heard great things.

Those are average females, as in that's what you routinely see everywhere you go in ATL. Don't act like every city has tons of females like that walking around everywhere you look.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Kaep and a few others been training in the A for a minute now. He bound to run into other celebs/athletes hanging out in certain spots.

AJ Jenkins better have his wack ass in town
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good food + bad ? + great strip clubs +cheap real estate/cost of living ? if i was in the league i'd be down there too
  • greenwood1921
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    good food + bad ? + great strip clubs +cheap real estate/cost of living ? if i was in the league i'd be down there too

Grown man post.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL is filled with fine ass women n wack ass ? .. unfortunately its also AIDS second home thanks to ? n the hoes that ? with ?
  • greenwood1921
    edited March 2013
    CopperKing wrote: »
    ATL is filled with fine ass women n wack ass ? .. unfortunately its also AIDS second home thanks to ? n the hoes that ? with ?

When I'm in the A I tend to not pay attention to the ? .

In fact, I never pay attention to ? when I'm around fine women.

Actually, if a ? doesn't speak or stand in my direct line of sight, I won't notice him at all. lol
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^overcompensating ? post
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's mike vick wife kijafa she cut her hair.I use to watch the mike vick experiment just to look at her
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

slept on post. 500k in ATL can get you what 2million+ in NY/LA can't.....
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

slept on post. 500k in ATL can get you what 2million+ in NY/LA can't.....

same thing down here in the H
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea man goin to Atlanta is on da bucket list i heard its hella thirsty girls down there since its so many rainbow warriors out there
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Kaep and a few others been training in the A for a minute now. He bound to run into other celebs/athletes hanging out in certain spots.

AJ Jenkins better have his wack ass in town

He was one of the first people to go to the A to train with him. lol
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    atlanta, dc and houston is the blacc mecca of woman ! a place where EVERY man should come. but bacc to the subject i think kaep was hostin a party at compound or velvet room last wknd.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta admit my boy Kaep keep some bad ? round him.

His old one..

corban-fennell-colin-kaepernick-girlfriend-8-650x650.jpg

corban-fennel.jpg

90e8f028402111e2979222000a1f9bc6_7.jpg

corban-fennell-colin-kaepernick-girlfriend.jpg

His next one..

jmarie6.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-girlfriend-e1359764046949.jpeg

ng2370359.jpg?type=big

JMarie2.jpeg

Them Asian broads got to him.