49ers Better Come Get Their QB: Kaepernick Chillin wit Vick and AI Lol

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL is like those psychiatrist's ink-blot tests that they give their patients...

inkblot.png

...Some people see a butterfly, some might see the devil, lol.

In ATL, ? ? see other ? ? , Real ? see bad ? .

*shrug*
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha fury wrote: »
    Real question is why are there so many ducks in VIP

Maybe because most of those ? are there with their wives. I know Vick is. (she's the one with the No ? look. lol.) And T.I.P was there with Tiny too. So it's probably their friends. These broads ain't lettin their meal tickets get ? around bishes that look better than them.

Mansion Elan usually bring out the heavy hitters...

mansion-elan-club-candies-1.jpgIMG_8952-L.jpgIMG_8327-L.jpgl.jpgIMG_8302-L.jpgIMG_5662-M.jpgIMG_5752-L.jpgIMG_4085-L.jpgIMG_2547-L.jpgIMG_9515-L.jpg

^^^ Same club, same night. Them hoes know what they doin. lol

Damn
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, Kaep is a ? . Hell I thought since he was raised be white parents, he'd be datin them Becky's.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL ? cant stay out the A because all the ? are ? so that means more women for the straight heads that come through. Especially famous ? . Ain't none of them in ATL because they like the food or atmosphere rofl.

Been hearing that for a minute now. If you a straight black man and go to the A, ? is practically flying off the shelves to come get you. Like you don't even need game or a job the standards are just be 100% hetero and professional business women are like, "I got it."
  • greenwood1921
    knights wrote: »
    LOL ? cant stay out the A because all the ? are ? so that means more women for the straight heads that come through. Especially famous ? . Ain't none of them in ATL because they like the food or atmosphere rofl.

Been hearing that for a minute now. If you a straight black man and go to the A, ? is practically flying off the shelves to come get you. Like you don't even need game or a job the standards are just be 100% hetero and professional business women are like, "I got it."

If you go to ATL thinking that, you gon' get Shenco'd in the street, bruh.

The women I just posted above --- You best have your ? together before you even make eye contact.

ATL is actually quickly becoming the #1 destination for black gold-diggers and bishes trying to come up.

What ? on the outside looking in don't realize is that the whole "? thing" has been exaggerated by two sources...

1. Lames who're mad at anything ATL/South related.

2. Females in ATL who are frustrated with the 5-to-1 ratio of Women to men. (Just like when a dude get's shot down he's quick to call a female "stuck up", when women get played or shot down they call men "? ".)

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onething bout hoes round the DMV they got gold digging down to a science. Especially the ehti's. You better step to them with your ? right

ATL and DC have large on the down low brothers just b/c of the large black populations in both areas and we black folks don't rock with that ? ? so folks stay undercover and spread that monster
  • greenwood1921
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Onething bout hoes round the DMV they got gold digging down to a science. Especially the ehti's. You better step to them with your ? right

ATL and DC have large on the down low brothers just b/c of the large black populations in both areas and we black folks don't rock with that ? ? so folks stay undercover and spread that monster

If you live in a city that's big enough to call a city and you think y'all don't have a strong contigent of ? or "down low" ? ... I have a bridge and some dummie rocks to sell you.

Them ? are everywhere.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL is like those psychiatrist's ink-blot tests that they give their patients...

inkblot.png

...Some people see a butterfly, some might see the devil, lol.

In ATL, ? ? see other ? ? , Real ? see bad ? .

*shrug*

Nah bruh, you going too far. I can agree that these ? acting like ? ? is all there is to ATL are being stupid. That said, ain't no way in hell you going to spend any reasonable about of time in ATL and not notice the ? dudes. They are too numerous and too flamboyant not to. Not to mention that every now and then you going to run into a clique a bad chicks that got a tag along ? that is doing everything he can to be like them and make people acknowledge that he's like them.
  • greenwood1921
    Nope, don't pay attention to em.

Too many bad bishes and financial oppurtunities to be concerned with a ? .

The large majority of ATL is female anyway.

So if you're looking past all that ? to notice some ? in one section of the city rocking Capri pants...

That's on you.

• The Lonious Monk
    You trying too hard dude. No one is talking about looking past anything. Unless, you're blind, deaf, and dumb, it's pretty much impossible not to see and hear something that's right in your face.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen a straight person care about how many ? people are in a city.

*Shrugs*
  • greenwood1921
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I've never seen a straight person care about how many ? people are in a city.

*Shrugs*

This. And they're looking in the daylight with a flashlight too. Doing Census research an' ? , lol.

I compare it to birds in the sky.

I've lived in 3 cities. Tulsa, ATL, and L.A. If you asked me which one has the most birds in the sky I wouldn't be able to say. If you ask me which city has birds in the sky, I'd say "all of 'em".

But I got better ? to do than sit outside staring at the sky for something I don't give a ? about and don't give a ? about me.

It's obvious its some ? that aint' been outside their momma's zip code their whole life.

• J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    knights wrote: »

when the last time u left the house my ? ???
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look. Yes the ? are out there and most of them aren't hiding nothin. Except the DL's. but the out of the closet, here I am ? , they don't hide. From the ? men, to the ? women.

Hell, the times I've been to ATL, I've seen more if the lesbians out & about than the men. Smh. These broads are pullin bad broads at that. Seen this one chick walk into Cumberland wit TWO broads on her arms. Smh.

But if you gonna come to the A worrying about all that, then stay home. B/c you're focusing on the wrong thing. Too many phat ? broads out there to be caring about running into a group of ? brothas. Them women is out there. And wit that warm weather coming in...LAWD!!

Damn I miss it.
  • greenwood1921
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Look. Yes the ? are out there and most of them aren't hiding nothin. Except the DL's. but the out of the closet, here I am ? , they don't hide. From the ? men, to the ? women.

Hell, the times I've been to ATL, I've seen more if the lesbians out & about than the men. Smh. These broads are pullin bad broads at that. Seen this one chick walk into Cumberland wit TWO broads on her arms. Smh.

But if you gonna come to the A worrying about all that, then stay home. B/c you're focusing on the wrong thing. Too many phat ? broads out there to be caring about running into a group of ? brothas. Them women is out there. And wit that warm weather coming in...LAWD!!

Damn I miss it.

Werd, but don't let those lipstick ? 's fool you. Those butches be tricking off more than the nikkas, so alot of'em ? with them just for "comfort". I've personally smashed 2 self-proclaimed lesbians. One called herself "engaged" too. (bish had a real diamond ring and all, lol.) Her "Girlfriend" looked like Lil Bow Wow, lol.
  • The Lonious Monk
    darkone360 wrote: »

Damn I miss it.

Werd, but don't let those lipstick ? 's fool you. Those butches be tricking off more than the nikkas, so alot of'em ? with them just for "comfort". I've personally smashed 2 self-proclaimed lesbians. One called herself "engaged" too. (bish had a real diamond ring and all, lol.) Her "Girlfriend" looked like Lil Bow Wow, lol.

? doesn't make sense to me. Those butches exhibit every trait that chicks say they hate about me. In a lot of cases, to the second degree because they are overcompensating. I can understand to fems being together. I mean if you want a woman get a woman, but what's the point of ditching men to go to chick that is basically a man without a real ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been to ATL couple of times, goin back in July, and 9 out of 10 of my stories are on the bytches, me n my nggas wildin, etc.

Now...i literally mean 9 out of 10, b/c whatever weekend i went was some ? pride ? b/c we were in the mall and they were like roaches in there. Lol

But yea its annoyin as ? to talk about ATL and the first thing nggas bring up is the ? nggas. My ngga...who CARES. You will not notice that ? .

THICK SOUTHERN BYTCHES THAT ARE EASIER TO GAME. Thats ATL. If u a ngga from north of the mason dixon w/ yo ? together you will WIN there.
  • greenwood1921
    edited March 2013
    The ? ? is just fake. ANYWHERE. Not just ATL. Only about 30% of ? are truly strictly clitly, and most of those are the ones that look like Ron Artest or 2-Chains, so nikkas don't want them anyway.

The "bad bishes" that they have with them are sometimes just their friends. They trick off on them to try make themselves look good.

And it also goes back to my original point -- Bishes in ATL are losing. Period. Not because of no ? ? , but because every man in ATL has a murderer's row of at least 5 broads to juggle. And that's literally the math on it.

It's 5 bishes to every one dude.

And ATL is also a all-star game of bishes. So these broads come from other parts of the south, NY, Cali, Chicago, etc, etc. And back home they were the ? . Every ? in their lile po-dunk city was sweatin' them heavy.

They come to ATL and figure out they're just side-bish material and they have to have THEIR ? together to really get a good man. That's frustrating for a broad cause that goes against everything they were taught to believe.

So in typical female fashion, instead of trying to figure out what's wrong with them and step their own games up, they point the finger at ? with a cop out like "all these nikkas must be ? ".

And when they go to their home towns and their momma and friends ask them why they didn't find a good man in ATL, they need an excuse.

And then dumb ? outside of the A believe that ? .

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Colin Kaepernick looks like a ? midget, confirmed.

colin-kaepernick8.jpg
    looka-like-3.jpg
    143285171_3aa5a7ebe4.jpg
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    How did this thread turn into a ? / ? stat sheet?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The ? ? is just fake. ANYWHERE. Not just ATL. Only about 30% of ? are truly strictly clitly, and most of those are the ones that look like Ron Artest or 2-Chains, so nikkas don't want them anyway.

The "bad bishes" that they have with them are sometimes just their friends. They trick off on them to try make themselves look good.

And it also goes back to my original point -- Bishes in ATL are losing. Period. Not because of no ? ? , but because every man in ATL has a murderer's row of at least 5 broads to juggle. And that's literally the math on it.

It's 5 bishes to every one dude.

And ATL is also a all-star game of bishes. So these broads come from other parts of the south, NY, Cali, Chicago, etc, etc. And back home they were the ? . Every ? in their lile po-dunk city was sweatin' them heavy.

They come to ATL and figure out they're just side-bish material and they have to have THEIR ? together to really get a good man. That's frustrating for a broad cause that goes against everything they were taught to believe.

So in typical female fashion, instead of trying to figure out what's wrong with them and step their own games up, they point the finger at ? with a cop out like "all these nikkas must be ? ".

And when they go to their home towns and their momma and friends ask them why they didn't find a good man in ATL, they need an excuse.

And then dumb ? outside of the A believe that ? .

I will agree with you on this point. It doesn't even really have to be wrong with the chick honestly. Females are just at a disadvantage. A lot of the dudes in the A think like females in other places. They'll see a chick that normally would be a good fit, but won't give her the time of day because they think they can do better and in a lot of cases they are right.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Atl is a smash fest for ? that are a 6 and up. I'm a regular dude from Milwaukee and i have smashed top notches down there. No trickin either. I done even knocked a ? out the Blue Flame. Cats from my city are known for mackin hoes which the atl is full of. Hoes was amazed to meet ? who had real conversation instead of that " what u need ma, i got u" talk. Thats why real ? from ot love the atl.
  • greenwood1921
    I wonder if this thread would've exceeded 2 pages if this party was in any other city.

Nope. It would be on page 5 of the cheapseats by now.
  • greenwood1921
    edited March 2013
    plocc wrote: »
    Atl is a smash fest for ? that are a 6 and up. I'm a regular dude from Milwaukee and i have smashed top notches down there. No trickin either. I done even knocked a ? out the Blue Flame. Cats from my city are known for mackin hoes which the atl is full of. Hoes was amazed to meet ? who had real conversation instead of that " what u need ma, i got u" talk. Thats why real ? from ot love the atl.

^^^^ Real Ish.

Bad skrippa bishes want one of two things...

1. Money.

and/or

2. A nikka to listen to their problems and treat them at least somewhat like a human being.

You give her either of those and you got some kinda game, you'll smash 7+'s.

The trickin' nikkas don't realize that they're spending mean paper on a bish that some regular nikka is smashing for free.

I fuxx with a bish that John Abraham of the Falcons tricks off on. A couple years ago I broke my 47-inch and she offered to give me hers because as she put it "Jay will just buy me another one."

If I hadn't already copped a new one thru my warranty i would've took her up on that. But I also feel some kinda way about taking gifts from clingy broads (which she is.)

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6s, 7s....

I aint heard nothin bout DIME ? and beyond yet.. thats what im about...

The reality is, if you want ? that look like the best things out of illpix or better, if you in the A, you gotta have a little money.. aint no ridiculous, bad ass super model ? bout to ? wit a ? that aint bout ? ... especially if you want them girls that like them girls...

And what some of yall fail to realize is, money and power and business acumen is PART OF A ? PERSONALITY....

How do i know? Because i like smart business minded ? ...

So if me, the dog of all dogs can appreciate a chic with a brain that has big ambitions, i would be crazy to think they dont appreciate the same....

Jayz has probably ? over 10,000 broads in his life... 80% of em look just as good IF NOT BETTER than beyonce....

Which one did he wife? The one that make more cake than him... the one he can ? and then talk to about a big business venture and shes gonna follow up on it...

He couldnt let that go... so if a ? like jay can appreciate a hustling chic, you dont expect women to think the same way????????

It aint really "trickin if u got it"... its just pimpin on another level, thats all.