Am I eligible for a new NFL team?

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    ? every team goes through these times you don't hear nobody else jumping ship tho.

Hell as a Falcons fan I'm just now getting the chance to consistently talk ?

The Vick-dogfighting/Bobby Quittrino era was my personal 9/11. And favorite Falcon of all time left to our biggest rival/? (Niners) and then to a team that I hated (cowboys) and won rings with both.

...And after all the above seasons, come March, I was checkin' for our next draft picks/free agents.

• Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    0-16. I didnt leave my team. No reason for you to leave yours.

This is why I respect Lions fans. 0-16, drafted 8 straight wide receivers, etc, etc. And still pack the house on thanksgiving to watch their team get slaughtered.

Y'all deserve Megatron.

? complimented us and ethered us at the same time LOL
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    The BDB wrote: »
    "I am in deepthought of jumping ship to Oakland real ? ..."

So you gonna jump ship to Oakland?? That's like trading in a 1 bedroom apartment for a cardboard box

inb4 Menace catches feels.

He'll just post Super Bowl titles from the 70s and 80s that were won way before he was born.
  • greenwood1921

This is why I respect Lions fans. 0-16, drafted 8 straight wide receivers, etc, etc. And still pack the house on thanksgiving to watch their team get slaughtered.

Y'all deserve Megatron.

Let's be real -- most fans ain't built as strong as their squads are -- and Vice Versa.

Just look around this forum.

Lotta "losing" ass fans rooting for "championship teams" and "Hard core" fans rooting for teams with hollow trophy cases.

*shrug*

• Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Y'all deserve Megatron.

Let's be real -- most fans ain't built as strong as their squads are -- and Vice Versa.

Lotta "losing" ass fans rooting for "championship teams" and "Hard core" fans rooting for teams with hollow trophy cases.

*shrug*

i feel you bruh. clearly ppl jump ship when they team is losing. Everything aint gon b glitz n' glamour. Hell...its worse when ppl claim to be "fans" of more than 1 team so when 1 loses...they can claim the other one. Those are the type of folks that never had struggle in real life. Born with a silver spoon in the mouth ass ? .
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'all deserve Megatron.

*shrug*

Lol word. If somebody would've told me 5 years ago that Falcons fans would be hated because they're "too arrogant" I would've LMAO

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread....is complete and utter malarkey sir........

What kind of so called fan of a team would:

1. Even think to create a thread like this

2. Have the audacity to ask true fans of other teams....most of which have stuck with their teams through every single loss throughout their lifetime....if its OK for you to jump ship to another team?!?!

I don't give a ? bout u being tired of losing.......you sir are a sports blasphemer and you will not get any approval from any true fan on the IC. You suck that ? up and root for your team no matter what or become what is the scourge of the Cheapseats.............

A Bandwagoner....

the fact that the word malarkey is used here is etherous in itself lmao
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Thread starter must listen to shenco on the regular.
  • greenwood1921

Y'all deserve Megatron.

*shrug*

Lol word. If somebody would've told me 5 years ago that Falcons fans would be hated because they're "too arrogant" I would've LMAO

Word. It trips me out that ? think "y'all ain't gon win the playoffs" or "y'all just regular season champs" is some kind of insult.

That's like telling a dude that used to be homeless and eating out of the garbage...

"You won't ever be a millionaire, ? ! You always gon' be a $500k a year ass ? ."
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »

2. Have the audacity to ask true fans of other teams....most of which have stuck with their teams through every single loss throughout their lifetime....if its OK for you to jump ship to another team?!?!

I don't give a ? bout u being tired of losing.......you sir are a sports blasphemer and you will not get any approval from any true fan on the IC. You suck that ? up and root for your team no matter what or become what is the scourge of the Cheapseats.............

A Bandwagoner....

That whole post sounded like it was typed by an uptight white lady lol.
  • peagle05
    If you're a fan of winners than why were you a Chargers fan to even begin with?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrFSzX2S5aY
  • greenwood1921
    peagle05 wrote: »

A Bandwagoner....

That whole post sounded like it was typed by an uptight white lady lol.

So you saying it was a Tea-Party rally post?
  • HustleThaDon
    Threadstarter locked in his basement watching old Air Coryell highlights.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if Cleveland browns fans are still holding on you got to also
  • greenwood1921
    if Cleveland browns fans are still holding on you got to also

Werd. Browns are the "shenco" of the NFL game.

When ? get's hectic just think "At least I ain't a Browns fan".
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    If I can get past this man ruining my team while he was there...

ray-handley.jpg

You can stick it out. Real fans don't run when ? gets bad.

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected the backlash so bytch on and do ur funny wise cracks lol... I know I'm a faithful fan, but what do u lean towards when you feel betrayed consistently by ur squad... It's not like I got 5 rings to hang my hat on, I don't expect me to actually jump ship anyway..... Until a team gets to LA and that more than not might be the Chargers, I'm hoping for the rams tho I can see me LA Ram'd up
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't stick with your team through the good and bad? You deserve to have your fan card taken away

24916_bearpuss_zps63420894.gif
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh you ain't a fan, if you thinking bout switching
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Can I change due to relocation at the least yo lol
  • joeyfkncrakk
    You can change your top bytch for another bytch if she ain't doing you rite... You all sound like y'all never switched hoes b4
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    You can change your top bytch for another bytch if she ain't doing you rite... You all sound like y'all never switched hoes b4

Dawg...you are truly an idiot for making that horrific comparison/analogy.
  • HustleThaDon

Just quit while you're behind man.
  • peagle05

1zou9t4.jpg