Am I eligible for a new NFL team?

13»

Comments

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im saying you can breakup with your longtime love after years of going through the tough times... If I can dump my ? I think I could dump my team to if they betray my loyalty metaphorically speaking
  • joeyfkncrakk
    I know I started this ? but I'm a say calm the hell down.... I'm not switching my team, I asked if my case was eligible for a change.... And it looks like a hell no according to the rabid response, so I guess I just have to accept it that my team just sucks rite now.... But if ? stays icy and LA gets a team like I said I will rightfully ponder that move ESP since LA is my hometown for teams...Lakers, USC, LA Kings, Dodgers are my base roots thru out my fam so San Diego being my standout loser squad... I rode out on the whole Atlanta Falcons fan base for a whole year for the chargers by myself I rep my boys.... I just don't approve of the Front office decisions in regards to winning the last 5 years, I'm not a slave to this team... I hope this new regime brings something fresh bc we need it...
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ "rode out on Falcons fans for my chargers"

The ? ?

And the Falcons didn't even play the chargers that year. Smh

And when we did play the chargers (in San Diego) ...

We mopped up the floor with them nikkas.

lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funniest part of these type of threads is when the ? tries to defend the suspect behavior and digs the hole even deeper
  • joeyfkncrakk
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <-- Redskin fan......................forever til I die

your father has obviously failed you bruh
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread starter sounds like he has his mind made up already. And u do realize that some of us had to endure teams being quaterbacked by shaun hill, ken dorsey and cody ? picket right. Not to mention the obomination that was being coached by singletary, erikson, and nolan. So man the ? up
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every year I make the same bets on my Cowboys. And every year I Lose my Money. Broke TV, an Xbox and a few bottles over the years but I've never even thought about switching up. T/S is Bitchmade.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like some good ol thread backfire.
  • greenwood1921
    Junior Shenco roast
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Thread starter sounds like he has his mind made up already. And u do realize that some of us had to endure teams being quaterbacked by shaun hill, ken dorsey and cody ? picket right. Not to mention the obomination that was being coached by singletary, erikson, and nolan. So man the ? up

What you know about that Jeff George, Chris Miller, Chris "Chandelier", Joey Harrington lyfe??

How bout that coached by Bobby Quittrino or June Jones Lyfe?

Or that owned by the Non-Rankin Smith Family who only hired coaches with "southern" backgrounds because they thought it helped sell tickets -- lyfe?

Yeah, come talk to me about that lyfe.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    What you know about a team that hasn't won a Super bowl since Vietnam? A team that was good in the 80s and early 90s when I wasn't even born or aware enough to know football and hasn't done ? since. The Miami Dolphins are the New York Knicks of the NFL.

Both teams won titles during Vietnam
    Dan Marino = Patrick Ewing
    Been irrelevant since the 80s/90s
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? putrid display of rainbow warrior tendencies. Real men stick wit their team thru da good nd da bad u wanna jump ship for da ? ass raiders too? might as well get in da kitchen nd cook nachos nd finger foods on sunday afternoons wit dat feminine mindset
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? kick rocks ...some big ass rocks to make sure you break your toe
  • VulcanRaven
    allday1992 wrote: »
    ? every team goes through these times you don't hear nobody else jumping ship tho.

Hell as a Falcons fan I'm just now getting the chance to consistently talk ?

If your team ever won a SB you would be talking more ? like me.
  • greenwood1921
    What you know about a team that hasn't won a Super bowl since Vietnam? A team that was good in the 80s and early 90s when I wasn't even born or aware enough to know football and hasn't done ? since. The Miami Dolphins are the New York Knicks of the NFL.

Both teams won titles during Vietnam
    Dan Marino = Patrick Ewing
    Been irrelevant since the 80s/90s

*dead* @ the vietnam reference. Remind me of Superbad when dude said "Nobody's been laid in cargos since 'Nam".
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Y'all are ? amusing as hell, u guys got yours panty all bunched up... And yeah I would be poppin ? on here if the Chargers won it all so what I'm a fan, a fed up fan winning cures everything tho so hopefully we have a new mindset and I'll stop bytchin aight... Don't act like you haven't wanted to air your squad out publicly, I'm on some T.O. call out the team ? rite now it's been a long offseason of reflection smh lol
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fam the last time my team was in the playoffs a gallon of gas was $1.17

Man Up!

you-can-act-like-a-man-o.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    Y'all are ? amusing as hell, u guys got yours panty all bunched up... And yeah I would be poppin ? on here if the Chargers won it all so what I'm a fan, a fed up fan winning cures everything tho so hopefully we have a new mindset and I'll stop bytchin aight... Don't act like you haven't wanted to air your squad out publicly, I'm on some T.O. call out the team ? rite now it's been a long offseason of reflection smh lol

Never I know how it feel to see my team when a ship unlike fans of under achieving squads and my team is not even been around two decades yet. You just got to deal with it and keep rolling.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? my team is the chiefs, and I'm sticking with them ? to the end. As you should with your team
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

15s4u8h.jpg

...and never once did i consider being a fan of another team...
  • greenwood1921
    Datdude87 wrote: »

15s4u8h.jpg

...and never once did i consider being a fan of another team...

Shouts out to Matt Ryan throwing a deep TD as his first ever pass in the NFL against y'all.

lol