Why Aren't Black People Outraged?

Options
Drew_Ali
Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Why Aren't Black People Outraged? Harry Belafonte Gets Real

"The rivers of blood that wash the streets of our nation flow mostly from the bodies of our black children. Yet, as the great debate emerges on the question of the gun, white America discusses the constitutional issues of ownership while no one speaks to the consequences of our racial carnage.

Where is the outraged voice of black America? Where and why are we muted? Where are our leaders? Where are our legislators? Where is the church ..."

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/why-arent-black-people-outraged-harry-belafonte-gets-real?wpisrc=obinsite

http://youtu.be/f6gpeROY9Y0

Why Aren't Black People Outraged? 32 votes

African Americans should be outraged
78%
Africa Unitedgnsvitoriadamnkpmiamivice305loch121aneed123jono2stepz_aheadachewon87GettinLoillestni99ainneIoniz3dSPIRITZMister B.idoitforhiphop10WhoisDonG???CashmoneyDuxLord_Hades_08RahlowMeta_Conscious 25 votes
This old ? need to sit down somewhere
21%
Will MunnyIamtheVILLETheIraqPiffyHazeMrSoutCityHyenaKillaBoldChild 7 votes

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to watch when I come home
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its our neighborhoods being shot up with assault weapons...not these crackas but that's not even what I'm mad at. I think we need to be outraged about a number of things from housing to education to the political apparatus to our economic standing as a community. Just so much its unfair to poke at one as a major problem they are all problems.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying ? ...
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When wil negroes understand democray is against them??????????????????? Do you and do ya thang........... Playing the race card doesnt always work....................... I'm pretty sure 98% of the audience in the video were whites that just don't get it....... Don't be outraged, take a stand.........................
  • TheIraq
    Options
    I didnt read though..................
  • TheIraq
    Options
    After watching the video I change my vote.................................
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too Much Reading Thats Why
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speak for yourself.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

@jono I just saw a vid with a white dude saying Fredrick Douglas should have been grateful for food and shelter in front of a black professor...........

The clip was cut short after that..........
    jono wrote: »
    Yo check this ? out, I made a topic in R&R (hours ago) about Black people going to CPAC and being disrespected in to their own faces and not doing ?

http://www.community.allhiphop.com/discussion/492325/cpac-racism-and-the-failure-of-blacks-to-do-nothing-about-it#latest

Straight up...when was the last time a muhfucka told the Jews they should only be able to vote in Israel or that they were better off in Germany's Warsaw ghettos waiting for the gas chamber? What do you think would have happened if someone did?

You got brainwashed Black men writing books talmbout "racism is a figment of your imagination", when was the last time someone said anti-semitism or xenophobia were a figment of Jewish or foreign peoples imaginations? I've never seen a Jewish writer say anti-semitism isn't real but Blacks seem to think racism is obsolete.

Its that kind of ? that keeps up getting disrespected. Why should they respect you? Your an ass kisser, they even kissing the ass of white folks that don't have any power! ? crazy bruh, I swear it.

Guess why?????

We have, as a majority accepted this theory of evolution...................

28400e4741cfb1d1127fad7b6d71.jpg

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Drew_Ali

That's the same story I was talking about. Dude literally sat there while a racist white kid disrespected the man his organization was named after and he didn't do ? . That type of stuff infuriates me...its not even about Black & White race stuff, its a matter of respect.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Here is the vid.......

http://youtu.be/PGfCX9sJqqc

The professor should have sonned him..........

These ? so soft..........

We need more educators that are educated...............

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people arent outraged because they are culled by welfare systems and religious systems.

When you got people believing that life isnt the end and if they just go to church every sunday and believe in ? they gon be in paradise after they die, they dont take life as seriously as someone that realizes that this is the only shot we got.

As long as the majority of civilized black people are in america and most of them worship white gods they will remain pacified.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Black people arent outraged because they are culled by welfare systems and religious systems.

When you got people believing that life isnt the end and if they just go to church every sunday and believe in ? they gon be in paradise after they die, they dont take life as seriously as someone that realizes that this is the only shot we got.

As long as the majority of civilized black people are in america and most of them worship white gods they will remain pacified.

They aren't outraged because they have been conditioned by this theory........

28400e4741cfb1d1127fad7b6d71.jpg

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Here is the vid.......

Hold the ? on

Why does the vid stop there?

Has that white been identified?
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

1of1 wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Here is the vid.......

Hold the ? on

Why does the vid stop there?

Has that white been identified?

photo-2-e1363379275325-300x225.jpg
    CPAC participant Scott Terry

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/03/15/1729331/cpac-slavery-minority-outreach/?mobile=nc

• blacktux
    Options
    No, they have been conditioned by this theory

merciful-jesus.jpg
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outraged about this video? First it was too long I tried to get the jest of what he was sayin. But in the end people are too busy gettin their money and livin their life. Life aint so bad for everybody. It dont matter if some internet people get it or not. Basically everybody has their own concerns regardless of "race". Guns are an issue with people. As are various other things.

• Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    Options
    No, they have been conditioned by this theory

Stupid ? .........

Even white Jesus says we were all created equal.............

• blacktux
    Options
    You the stupid ? , if the son of ? and savior of humankind is white then white people are superior.

? tagging pictures and reposting ? with white jesus in it talking about "like for heaven" or "like if he died for YOU" and you can't see it because you are one of the religious idiots.

You ? out here teaching people that look up to you and your KIDS white supremacy, then you want to ask why black people arent outraged? LOL!!!
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ShiveDreadz, you should back off.

He's not here for rational discussion.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Save your titangraphs fella....
    ?

Orly ?????

• Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    ShiveDreadz, you should back off.

Take head to your brethren........

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That picture of the different species looks like somethin straight from some racist source. I guess that was insinuating different "races" are different species? Like this is 1800 or somethin. Everybody knows white men sure loved black women in 1800. Somehow they knew they were the same species. We know jokers are hatin, black people dont care. This is laughable. Any idiot can think whatever they want but it wont work on the rest of us.