Why Aren't Black People Outraged?

Comments

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus me thinks this site is overrun with frustrated nonblacks it is.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because ? aint gone die for the betterment of their people anymore. oh, yea... let me NOT forget, the government will try to persecute you for life, word to Angela Davis.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm outraged er'y 1st of the month.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Plus me thinks this site is overrun with frustrated nonblacks it is.

I swear I wish this phrase was banned from being able to be typed on this site
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    African Americans should be outraged
    ohhhla wrote: »

He's not here for rational discussion.

Correction.....

I'm am not here to engage ignorance........

i grow weary of your imputence.......

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black people arent outraged because they are culled by welfare systems and religious systems.

When you got people believing that life isnt the end and if they just go to church every sunday and believe in ? they gon be in paradise after they die, they dont take life as seriously as someone that realizes that this is the only shot we got.

As long as the majority of civilized black people are in america and most of them worship white gods they will remain pacified.

Stop blaming religion for everything Religion has nothing to do with gun control, atheist just use religion like a scape goat ? has no color but if he did he would be black.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Religion has everything to do with everything.

It has to do with the oppression of women.
    It has to do with white supremacy.
    It has to do with the persecution of homosexuals.
    It has to do with war.
    It has to do with society not appreciating life but loving the ? out of death.

If ? has no color why do the people in control of organized religion continue to put out images of white ? and white jesus yet there is no outcry from the black religious community? It is because black people subconsciously ACCEPTS white jesus. Could you imagine the outcry if jesus was portrayed as a dark skinned black man in the history channels "the bible" or "the passion of christ?"

Be real young..
  • Drew_Ali

It has to do with war.

If ? has no color why do the people in control of organized religion continue to put out images of white ? and white jesus yet there is no outcry from the black religious community? It is because black people subconsciously ACCEPTS white jesus. Could you imagine the outcry if jesus was portrayed as a dark skinned black man in the history channels "the bible" or "the passion of christ?"

Be real young..

LOL.......

You must be real young.........

We already overstand the various racial depictions of the Christ.............

Catch up lil' ? ..............

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXhL49O4jxOnmAAt0P4bhhzsY2wZYePl5wRiTxct7Lk_aOUV8d3w

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ "This old ? need to sit down somewhere"
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    lechic wrote: »
    Because ? aint gone die for the betterment of their people anymore. oh, yea... let me NOT forget, the government will try to persecute you for life, word to Angela Davis.

And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?

~Thomas Babington Macaulay

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ white jesus sparkling around the collar.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ white jesus sparkling around the collar.
    He poppeth the collar without using his holy hands
    The prophet with knowledge that's worth more than your lowly bandz
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

It has to do with war.

Be real young..

? . Maybe you ? in america accept white jesus but in the religion i am in, ? is anything but white, i really wish the ignorant would stop stereotyping religion, Christianity in particular. Everything you mentioned existed before christ. So why lay extra blame on christianity. If you want to bash the black religious community then go ahead but don't bash the religion. Anyone who looks to tv to tell THEM about ? has already lost.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Crackers have been emboldened by Negroes hard heads and soft minds. SOME of these crackers use your frivolous encounters and relationships against y'all.. you make them comfortable enough... to disrespect you or the next ? ... ITS OK because the next ? isn't you..

and you possibly couldn't be replaced in their wretched.. "hypotheticals" and jokes you laugh at..
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    merciful-jesus.jpg

The GOAT
    LOL, I laughed out loud..
  • Drew_Ali

It has to do with war.

You a target that's trembling........

War is the father of us all, King of all.........

Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves, some free...........

~ Heraclitus of Ephesus

• DMTxTHC
    edited March 2013
    Funny how some Black Christians will accept a white image of Jesus, but view African/African-based religions like Voodoo as savage, immoral, barbaric etc... I remember when this group of Southern Baptists were talking about going to Haiti to spread Christianity after that earthquake they had, with helping those Haitians out with food, clean water, etc. being a possible afterthought.. ? stay worrying about some pie-in-the-sky instead of the here and now..

28400e4741cfb1d1127fad7b6d71.jpg

Not saying evolution isn't real, but ? shouldn't even think twice about not believing in that^..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Voodoo is barbaric as ? , Christianity is just as barbaric and ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    So even when crackas acknowledge you as the original man you nignogs aren't happy huh?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut your ? ass up you look like a stick bug..

this clown rebranded himself into a crackeresque/? troll always saying some stupid ? for sme attention.

Say cheese ?

5d9ojq.jpg
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    LOL.......

Who is the skinny-looking-big-head-? .?.?.?.?.?

Oh that's Law Trafalgar..............

I will drop you with a jab lil' ? ...............

• DMTxTHC
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    LOL.......

Who is the skinny-looking-big-head-? .?.?.?.?.?

Oh that's Law Trafalgar..............

I will drop you with a jab lil' ? ...............
    Yo son, I just seen five fiends around the ? son..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    @jono I just saw a vid with a white dude saying Fredrick Douglas should have been grateful for food and shelter in front of a black professor...........

The clip was cut short after that..........
    jono wrote: »
    Yo check this ? out, I made a topic in R&R (hours ago) about Black people going to CPAC and being disrespected in to their own faces and not doing ?

http://www.community.allhiphop.com/discussion/492325/cpac-racism-and-the-failure-of-blacks-to-do-nothing-about-it#latest

Straight up...when was the last time a muhfucka told the Jews they should only be able to vote in Israel or that they were better off in Germany's Warsaw ghettos waiting for the gas chamber? What do you think would have happened if someone did?

You got brainwashed Black men writing books talmbout "racism is a figment of your imagination", when was the last time someone said anti-semitism or xenophobia were a figment of Jewish or foreign peoples imaginations? I've never seen a Jewish writer say anti-semitism isn't real but Blacks seem to think racism is obsolete.

Its that kind of ? that keeps up getting disrespected. Why should they respect you? Your an ass kisser, they even kissing the ass of white folks that don't have any power! ? crazy bruh, I swear it.

Guess why?????

We have, as a majority accepted this theory of evolution...................

28400e4741cfb1d1127fad7b6d71.jpg

dats crazy smh...
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do blacks folks get mad when a black person doesn't side with monolithic thinking???

Like they start calling you names and ish.

We have our brains and we can think for ourselves.

I represent myself and etc.