Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metaknight has his own tier.

LMAO, enuff said.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    -$50 a year for Xbox Live is not that ? expensive.

-Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger on SNES > Final Fantasy VII.

-Final Fantsy VII is great but one of the most overrated games of all time.

-The games in the Gears of War series are pound for pound the best online multiplayer shooters of all time, even part 2.

-MGS 2 is a masterpiece and at the end of the day, playing as Raiden didn't take ? away from it thanks to the way it was written.

-Dreamcast had the GOAT controller.

-Heavy Rain IS an actual game.

-Goldeneye 007, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Star fox 64 and Super Mario 64 alone are enough to argue that Nintendo 64 was better than Playstation (quality over quantity). On that note, overall SNES > Playstation.

-UMvC3 > MvC2.

-GTA IV more than deserved its mainstream praise and the realism/detail was one of the best things about it.

-People need to stop supporting ? ' Madden games ($60 roster updates) every year.

-People have absolutely no right to petition for games to be changed or censored from a CREATIVE standpoint and compromise the developers' vision (Bros before Hos trophy for example).

-Halo > COD.

-If the Resistance series had have been on Xbox 360 as well or even exclusively it would have been a success.

-80% of the "girls" on Playstation Home are probably actually dudes.

-The "gamer (nerds are cool)" sub-culture is largely corny as ? .

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    ^hell yea $50 a month is expensive for xbox live! you pay that for a whole years worth
    cs the Madden i stopped buying it since M11 same with 2k didnt buy last years
    cs the n64>ps1
    cs GTAIV
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    ^hell yea $50 a month is expensive for xbox live! you pay that for a whole years worth
    cs the Madden i stopped buying it since M11 same with 2k didnt buy last years
    cs the n64>ps1
    cs GTAIV

lol I meant year, good lookin out...
  • IamNumberOne
    ^lol np i was about to say damn this dude ballin
  • IamNumberOne
    sports games should be released every 2 years with roster update packs at a 1 time buy for $20 or so
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stoneface wrote: »
    -The "gamer (nerds are cool)" sub-culture is largely corny as ? .

Realest ? I never wrote.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

MGS 2 is a masterpiece and at the end of the day, playing as Raiden didn't take ? away from it thanks to the way it was written.

Been trying to tell these ? ...

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mgs 2 is the wackest mgs console game to date.
    Oops, that wasn't an unpopular opinion
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never understood this logic tbh. People will pay $60+ for a game that lasts maybe 12-15 hours and feel satisfied with their purchase but complain about XBL being $50 just because the inferior option (PSN) is free. Crazy.

Well, tbh ALL online gaming is free except for XBL and those subscription-based MMO's.
  • ocelot

Never understood this logic tbh. People will pay $60+ for a game that lasts maybe 12-15 hours and feel satisfied with their purchase but complain about XBL being $50 just because the inferior option (PSN) is free. Crazy.

What's inferior about PSN? Cross game chat? Plus I can do everything on my Vita that Live can do and I don't have to pay play netflix and other apps.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot just lied like a ? about that vita thang.. lol
  • ohhhla
    edited April 2013

Online shouldn't cost 50 a year.

It is a ? concept.

I bought a game for full price and I have to worry paying 50 bucks for XBL.

LMAO, ok.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Buy single player games then b.
  • ocelot
    kanggoodie wrote: »

I can't cross game chat on my Vita?... I can't play music in the background on my Vita... What can Live do that my Vita can't?
  • ocelot
    Buy single player games then b.

Or we can play online for free on PSN son.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited April 2013
    but sony has no online games.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla wrote: »

It is a ? concept.

LMAO, ok.

If you're worried about paying $50 for an entire year of service then you probably shouldn't be spending money on games to begin with to be honest.

LOL, PR, you always make me laugh.

XBL isn't some lag free and always stable ? , man but whatever.
  • ocelot
    Yall ? keep drinking that Jim Jones Kool Aid... Xbox Live lag just like PSN lag... I play PSABR all day with no lag... Blame the ? developers and not the system for that.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread is getting derailed. Everyone knows PSN sucks, thats not an unpopular opinion...unless this thread is only Arcade specific, then that makes sense.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I'm sorry but PSN is horrible.... I'd rather pay if it meant it'd be more consistent. reliable and always working. I couldn't even play Tekken properly last weekend b/c it was a 101 problems SMMFH. XBox Live is superior, there's no contest. But I get it, PSN is free so it's bound to be issues. For PS4 I hope they start charging for online, might as well if you offering PS+ for a fee.

Yeah but all Tekken players are on PSN not Xbox live
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cutscene to gamplay ratio in Metal Gear Solid 4

70 to 30
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    ocelot wrote: »

I can't cross game chat on my Vita?... I can't play music in the background on my Vita... What can Live do that my Vita can't?

way more
  • ocelot
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »

way more
    I don't want to keep derailing this thread... So list what Live can do what my Vita can't... And don't list no HBO Go/ ESPN ? ...lol

If you can make a fair argument ill concede.
  • ohhhla

It is a ? concept.

LMAO, ok.

If you're worried about paying $50 for an entire year of service then you probably shouldn't be spending money on games to begin with to be honest.

LOL, PR, you always make me laugh.

XBL isn't some lag free and always stable ? , man but whatever.

I have both a PS3 and a 360...XBL is a million times more stable than PSN and there really is no debate for that. Stop it.

You missed the point but since you're a powerful poster.

I will reframe from continuing.