Options
123457»

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    This wont end well LOLOL.... I'll contribute later.....

- There's too many FPS games, and most of them suck

^ ^ ^ ^

this
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    stoneface wrote: »
    -$50 a year for Xbox Live is not that ? expensive.

Never understood this logic tbh. People will pay $60+ for a game that lasts maybe 12-15 hours and feel satisfied with their purchase but complain about XBL being $50 just because the inferior option (PSN) is free. Crazy.

What's inferior about PSN? Cross game chat? Plus I can do everything on my Vita that Live can do and I don't have to pay play netflix and other apps.

XBL is far more stable than PSN when it comes to game play...and as far as Netflix it is also better on XBL than PSN especially the layout.

I understand people saying Free >>>>>>>> Paying but at the same time XBL is the better product for less than $5 a month (got mine for $36 for a year when it was on sale on Amazon so that's $3 a month).

Now as far as XBL vs. Playstation+ there's no comparison...PS+ ? on XBL

1080p is better than 1080i though
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    stoneface wrote: »
    -$50 a year for Xbox Live is not that ? expensive.

Never understood this logic tbh. People will pay $60+ for a game that lasts maybe 12-15 hours and feel satisfied with their purchase but complain about XBL being $50 just because the inferior option (PSN) is free. Crazy.

What's inferior about PSN? Cross game chat? Plus I can do everything on my Vita that Live can do and I don't have to pay play netflix and other apps.

XBL is far more stable than PSN when it comes to game play...and as far as Netflix it is also better on XBL than PSN especially the layout.

I understand people saying Free >>>>>>>> Paying but at the same time XBL is the better product for less than $5 a month (got mine for $36 for a year when it was on sale on Amazon so that's $3 a month).

Now as far as XBL vs. Playstation+ there's no comparison...PS+ ? on XBL

1080p is better than 1080i though

Xbl netflix interface is better than ps3 but that's about it.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its because the ps3 netflix interface is closer to the Android version. The XBL one matches the interface of xbl.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    The L2 and R2 buttons on the PS3 controller seem fine to me. *shrug*
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    The L2 and R2 buttons on the PS3 controller seem fine to me. *shrug*

nah son, them ? is atrocious for shooters