Ignorance at it's finest displayed by boxer Adrian Broner

Options
Chase N Bundlez
Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
This ? a fool for this...but it's his money so I can't knock him...skip to 3min mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=48XGAp4xX4Q

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defacement is a word this dumb ? never heard of.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Am I the only one to see this as a subliminal shot at Mayweather? With the standing over money thing he was doing?

Doubt it, Mayweather is this ? 's idol...

Broner's nice though, and he's obviously following Mayweather's model of making himself a personality.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah but black people are impressed by that ? . No difference between that and a Rick Ross song
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In some peoples.. PERSPECTIVE this thread is hating..... L-)
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a dude.in the boxing thread that thinks its cool and we just "hatin"
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    Am I the only one to see this as a subliminal shot at Mayweather? With the standing over money thing he was doing?

Naw that ain't it.....he has the wrong perception of Floyd and is doing what he thinks Floyd would do....
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

Naw that ain't it.....he has the wrong perception of Floyd and is doing what he thinks Floyd would do....

Funny thing is as ignorant as Floyd is I doubt he would even do some ? like this...dude just losing more money cuz he wont be able to get endorsements with this type of bafoonery, similar to how Floyd was never able to capitalize off of sponsors and endorsements.

@Tommy...stop being petty...I initially thought u werent phased when I did that ? to u, but thanks for proven otherwise.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? looking for a gimmick.........

Only a matter of time before one of those Mexicans put hands on this ? ..............

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt do it but Broner can do what he wants, hes a champion and its his money.

He just better keep training and keeping his body clean.
  • themadlionsfan
    Options

Funny thing is as ignorant as Floyd is I doubt he would even do some ? like this...dude just losing more money cuz he wont be able to get endorsements with this type of bafoonery, similar to how Floyd was never able to capitalize off of sponsors and endorsements.

@Tommy...stop being petty...I initially thought u werent phased when I did that ? to u, but thanks for proven otherwise.

And not only this....broener got a video where he just says ? it and stuffs his face in.a strippers ? on stage....but to.speak on that would just be hatin
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just an ignorant dumb ? . He wants to be the next floyd but won't be. But this is just him hanging around floyd too much and feeling himself.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope this ? gets hit and killed by a Brinks truck
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like i said in the other thread..

Floyd plays a character... He is a character

? are the most impressionable..and unfortunately usually the stupid ? gets imprinted
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

If he moves up in weight, he will get his ass beat.............

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even watch the video....but I gave it a goat cuz we from the same city.

Should I have gave it an ether then?

Hold up
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    I didn't even watch the video....but I gave it a goat cuz we from the same city.

Hold up

Only if you think a ? flushing money down the toilet is cool..................
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

Hold up

Only if you think a ? flushing money down the toilet is cool..................

upon further review the ruling on the field has been reversed.....

only Cincinnati ? man smh
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this ? is corny as ? . And they're all wearing the same 13's.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im willin to bet that years from now his feelings about this video gonna be the complete opposite
    he gonna be taking a plunger to that toilet desperate for a 20
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

And not only this....broener got a video where he just says ? it and stuffs his face in.a strippers ? on stage....but to.speak on that would just be hatin

Yeah I don't get why standing at a strip club on stage surrounded by dudes is supposed to be impressive
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it stupid?

Very

But at the same time he's following the same formula that made mayweather the cash king that he is

Being arrogant- check
    Undefeated- check
    Big mouth/trash talk- check
    Doing ignorant ? - check
    Being black- CHECK

He has all the characteristics to become a wealthy ass ? , but what it seems he don't understand is that yes

Like someone pointed out, Floyd is playing a character, which is money may

All that ignorant ? , flashy, rude, narcissistic ? Floyd does for the most part is for show, any one who has actually watched Floyd's career knows that Floyd

Never acted like that but since he never did, he never any shine

What's funny is that he's said it himself, particularly during the de la Hoya fight when he was promoting it

He said "there cant be two good guys, its ? so I chose to be the bad guy, ? it"
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mayweather carbon copy ass ? .