Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Dude don't seem all that smart but as long as he stay knockin' ? out and keepin' it entertaining, I don't give a ? what he do outside the ring.

Pro boxing too boring to be worryin' about this right about now. You need ? who talk hell-o-? (in English especially) to keep this ? interesting.

i hate when casual fans speak on boxing

Casual fan ? Da ? you talkin' bout B - you know how many PPV Tyson fights me and my crew used to watch on a bootleg cable box ? Na ofcourse you don't.

? SMH.

everybody used to order tyson fights....you posted a whole lot of nothin......? who cant tell u what a jab is used to order tyson fights.....reply fail

Go jab some nutz ? troll ass ? .

Stop worryin' about what ? Broner got his face in, and watch the fight.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude don't seem all that smart but as long as he stay knockin' ? out and keepin' it entertaining, I don't give a ? what he do outside the ring.

Pro boxing too boring to be worryin' about this right about now. You need ? who talk hell-o-? (in English especially) to keep this ? interesting.

Casual fan ? Da ? you talkin' bout B - you know how many PPV Tyson fights me and my crew used to watch on a bootleg cable box ? Na ofcourse you don't.

? SMH.

everybody used to order tyson fights....you posted a whole lot of nothin......? who cant tell u what a jab is used to order tyson fights.....reply fail

Go jab some nutz ? troll ass ? .

Stop worryin' about what ? Broner got his face in, and watch the fight.

oh no.....tough words typed.....oh whatever will i do...homotional ass ? foh
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what kind of ? is that? That's why poverty is some ? , because clowns like this actually waste money. If I saw correctly that ? was like sixty dollars. You know how much you can do with sixty dollars if you know how to budget right? Dude is tripping forreal.

.... ? If I'm related to him in any way, he better not hesitate a second if/when I ask him for money.

Note: I'm not hating on his his fake Mayweather ? , because we all know he picked the ? up when the cameras stopped rolling.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the public are for the most part hypocrites anyway

u want excitement, drama, controversy- there goes mayweather

but u dont like him becuz of the drama, controversy bragging and etc- hypocritical ass ?

its like pick one ? , stop being an indecisive ?

you got Andre Ward, who the casual fan may or may not know as well as broner, but hes just as talented as broner, more experienced, more accomplished, undefeated, cleaned out his weight class, olympic gold medalist

and is faithful to his religion, doesnt swear, all around good guy who beats ppl up for a living, hes the future P4P King

but this ? doesnt get at least half of the publicity broner or mayweather gets, but then again thats who he is and i respect it, but hes just recently got coverage off of a mayweather comment

thats sad off another ? saying your name, when there should b no need for that, he should be as known as the others

dont mean to rant, now lets continue with the discussion of broner's ignorance lol

Well damn. Preach on brotha.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it stupid?

Very

But at the same time he's following the same formula that made mayweather the cash king that he is

Being arrogant- check
    Undefeated- check
    Big mouth/trash talk- check
    Doing ignorant ? - check
    Being black- CHECK

He has all the characteristics to become a wealthy ass ? , but what it seems he don't understand is that yes

Like someone pointed out, Floyd is playing a character, which is money may

All that ignorant ? , flashy, rude, narcissistic ? Floyd does for the most part is for show, any one who has actually watched Floyd's career knows that Floyd

Never acted like that but since he never did, he never any shine

What's funny is that he's said it himself, particularly during the de la Hoya fight when he was promoting it

He said "there cant be two good guys, its ? so I chose to be the bad guy, ? it"

at the top of your list should have him beating de la hoya....thats what started his popularity to rise

No I made my list exactly how I wanted to make it

Beating that cross dresser de la hoya alone isnt what made him the star he is today

Did it help, of course, but u know that u had ? like Mosley who beat Oscar twice steroids or not, Hopkins who knocked De la Hoya out wit a body shot,

I mean having that ? Oscar in pain but neither of them had the mega success Floyd has had

Reason being is because of floyds portrayal as the villain, his arrorgance, being undefeated, talking ? , and of course 24/7

I know my boxing ?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well, he gets punched in the face for a living, you think he builds rockets in his spare time???
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man dont nobody know who the ? Andre Ward is, and he got a gold metal.

Skill wise, future hof

Character/t.v entertainment wise,boring

And he doesnt get paid as.much as Broner.

lmaooooooo you would think that, right ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it stupid?

Very

But at the same time he's following the same formula that made mayweather the cash king that he is

Being arrogant- check
    Undefeated- check
    Big mouth/trash talk- check
    Doing ignorant ? - check
    Being black- CHECK

He has all the characteristics to become a wealthy ass ? , but what it seems he don't understand is that yes

Like someone pointed out, Floyd is playing a character, which is money may

All that ignorant ? , flashy, rude, narcissistic ? Floyd does for the most part is for show, any one who has actually watched Floyd's career knows that Floyd

Never acted like that but since he never did, he never any shine

What's funny is that he's said it himself, particularly during the de la Hoya fight when he was promoting it

He said "there cant be two good guys, its ? so I chose to be the bad guy, ? it"

at the top of your list should have him beating de la hoya....thats what started his popularity to rise

it started with Gatti
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And not only this....broener got a video where he just says ? it and stuffs his face in.a strippers ? on stage....but to.speak on that would just be hatin

That's some lame ? right there, even 70 year old men without teeth dragging on a portable oxygen concentrator can get down with strippers.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats how u know Cb is broke ? upset somebody ripped up $60
  • Dazed10
    Dazed10 Members Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options
    He's playin a character just like Mayweather. Ask yourself how does twenty dollar bills end up in the MIDDLE of a stack of hundreds? The money was wrapped which mean it came from a bank. lol he also has a video where speaks on business of boxing and the role the is choosing to play.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    yea he tripping,
    flushing money down the toilet and ? ..
    least he could've done was throw it over the balcony,
    and hope it lands in the hands of someone who need it..

he arrogant as hell but he a beast in the ring..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3otGGRMYkI

That ? a damn beast in that ring! DAMN!!!
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot ya ? hating cuz they coulda used that money for bills lol
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I remember seeing this and thinking son was crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mH90fYesAY
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think its reasonable to shake ya head at a 23 year old with 5 kids ripping up money *shrugs*
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it's hurtin' ? that he got money to burn but ? it, get ya' own money and be tight wit' it.

Dude work for his. He ain't gotta be concerned about whether other ? starvin' elsewhere in the world.

We all blow money on whatever the ? we choose to.

* Steps down off soapbox *
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who remembers when these bama rappers supposedly burned 100 bands?

http://youtu.be/uAHs2e4163E
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's his weight class? I haven't watch fights in a while. I andre berto to to whup him and shut his cocky ass up. 1st time in his life seeing boring ass south beach and don't know how to act.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes not a real ? for doing that. Somebody in his familu could have used that money. Im sure.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's his weight class? I haven't watch fights in a while. I andre berto to to whup him and shut his cocky ass up. 1st time in his life seeing boring ass south beach and don't know how to act.

He is a lightweight.......

If he moves to welterweight or light welterweight he will get his ass beat.........

• international
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

If he moves to welterweight or light welterweight he will get his ass beat.........

Highly doubt it!
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Highly doubt it!

Who????

Light welterweights that would beat Broner...............

Lamont Peterson

Lucas Martin Matthysse

Brandon Rios

Amir Khan

Lets not even mention pure welterweights........

Hell....

If he went down one class to super featherweight...........

Yuriorkis Gamboa would beat his ass..............

• international
    Options

Highly doubt it!

Who????

Light welterweights that would beat Broner...............

Lamont Peterson

Lucas Martin Matthysse

Brandon Rios

Amir Khan

Lets not even mention pure welterweights........

Hell....

If he went down one class to super featherweight...........

Yuriorkis Gamboa would beat his ass..............

Nah, not one name in there that strikes any kinda doubt...he'd have trouble in the welterweight division tho...