current nfl player to come out soon?

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do we need to know this ? ? I watch football because I like the sport not because I need to know every personal detail of every player's life. You like ? in the ass? Great, but why do you feel that is something the public just has to know?

This is what the media of the past several years has created. Come out and express your gayness or trannyness and they'll make you out to be some sort of revolutionary or hero. Then the politically correct army will pounce on anyone who says something about it they don't want to hear.

Clearly this is some ? ass player who can't get recognition through good play on the field. He's taking advantage of what the media of today is sure to give him.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really hope a word similar to '? ' is born for homosexuals. one who is ? and could try to be public and make it more acceptable but instead chooses to simply state that they are ? and do nothing else for the cause or bring attention to himself.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The rumor is that it's Julio Jones.

Seeing ? on message boards about it was known on campus in T-town.

• Matt-
    Options
    same message boards that said he broke both his legs in a car accident?
  • bgoat
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Was that TMB??
  • Matt-
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    Was that TMB??

nah i don't know who it was. i don't even know what tmb is.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Why do we need to know this ? ? I watch football because I like the sport not because I need to know every personal detail of every player's life. You like ? in the ass? Great, but why do you feel that is something the public just has to know?

This is what the media of the past several years has created. Come out and express your gayness or trannyness and they'll make you out to be some sort of revolutionary or hero. Then the politically correct army will pounce on anyone who says something about it they don't want to hear.

Clearly this is some ? ass player who can't get recognition through good play on the field. He's taking advantage of what the media of today is sure to give him.

I blame the politicians more than anything else for making this an issue. Let the homos get married. Who really gives a ? ? Why should any of us be this concerned over someone else's sex/love life? Maybe if this wasn't the focus of half the elections in the past 20 years, we could have gotten on to solving some real problems.
  • bgoat
    Options

I blame the politicians more than anything else for making this an issue. Let the homos get married. Who really gives a ? ? Why should any of us be this concerned over someone else's sex/love life? Maybe if this wasn't the focus of half the elections in the past 20 years, we could have gotten on to solving some real problems.

To be honest, I don't think it really have anything to do with who you ? . But a lot to do with other legal issues that come along with marriage. ? like death benefits, visitation rights in hospitals, health insurance benefits, power of attorney type ? .
  • bgoat
    Options
    Was that TMB??

nah i don't know who it was. i don't even know what tmb is.

It's like a spin-off of Rivals.com's Main Board.

TheMainBoard.com
  • Matt-
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall wild as ? ? looking mad sweet with the colorful boots on tho
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's not forget Beasley wrong sport I know but this is just too funny,
    1332357015_michael_beasley_accidentally_rubs_anthony_tollivers_knee.gif

Dead at Tolliver giving Beasley the death stare lol.............

*DEAD, DEAD, DEAD* @ the look on Beasley's face before he notices it, and after.

Nikka was still lookin' at Tolliver's knee.

Super Suspect.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgot about MENdenhall. ? been suspect.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's not forget Beasley wrong sport I know but this is just too funny,
    1332357015_michael_beasley_accidentally_rubs_anthony_tollivers_knee.gif

Dead at Tolliver giving Beasley the death stare lol.............

*DEAD, DEAD, DEAD* @ the look on Beasley's face before he notices it, and after.

Nikka was still lookin' at Tolliver's knee.

Super Suspect.

wonder wat type of weed Beasley was smokin dat night to not even feel his hand on his own knee lls
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TooGood wrote: »
    Its gonna be Ayanbadejo from the Ravens. Every the camera or reporter get close to him, he promoting homosexuality.
    He talk more bout ? rights than Tebow talk bout ?

Underrated post.

This ? clearly ? . He was just on Herd today talking bout that ? .

I mean damn, EVERY time you in front of a camera you talkin bout the ? ? Sus...
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question how would yalls opinion about the ? change if the ? athlete was someone well respected like say adrian peterson or someone like that.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Richard Sherman
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i really hope a word similar to '? ' is born for homosexuals. one who is ? and could try to be public and make it more acceptable but instead chooses to simply state that they are ? and do nothing else for the cause or bring attention to himself.

lol, ur really getting off on this subject arent u?

umpteen posts comparing ? to black

lemmie put in on a lil something though

just because u read "? " thrown around freely on a 'black' messageboard does not mean thats a standard or universal term for us

i know u and the rest of the white boys and so gone negros and whoever else think u are getting "put on" to black ? and found a vortex to the intimacies of the american black mind, but u havent. this is an just internet website where folks play make believe

calm down white boy. this aint real

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To be honest, I don't think it really have anything to do with who you ? . But a lot to do with other legal issues that come along with marriage. ? like death benefits, visitation rights in hospitals, health insurance benefits, power of attorney type ? .

But even with that, why should any of us care? Like who gives a ? about a dude visiting his dying boyfriend. Why should I be against that?

• Matt-
    Options

lol, ur really getting off on this subject arent u?

umpteen posts comparing ? to black

lemmie put in on a lil something though

just because u read "? " thrown around freely on a 'black' messageboard does not mean thats a standard or universal term for us

i know u and the rest of the white boys and so gone negros and whoever else think u are getting "put on" to black ? and found a vortex to the intimacies of the american black mind, but u havent. this is an just internet website where folks play make believe

calm down white boy. this aint real

As long as you knew what I meant its all good. And if you didn't understand it then you are a ? ? and you should actually fit right in since there are more of your type on the IC than there are white people
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Question how would yalls opinion about the ? change if the ? athlete was someone well respected like say adrian peterson or someone like that.

Wouldn't change anything because I don't think being ? would stop somebody from being to be as athletic as AP or any other top athlete in their sport. I'm willing to bet we've already seen an athlete of that caliber whose ? and we just never knew it.
  • Matt-
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    txboi_09 wrote: »

Wouldn't change anything because I don't think being ? would stop somebody from being to be as athletic as AP or any other top athlete in their sport. I'm willing to bet we've already seen an athlete of that caliber whose ? and we just never knew it.

shoutout to Martina Navratalova and whoever is good in the wnba