Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for thanking me
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for thanking me for thanking you.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Free 2pac is all that's on a ? 's mind
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not going to lie lechic/charliedanger would have got some ? thrown in her back in my single days. (no simp)
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lechic
    I don't HAVE to do ?

Don't you have to save money for your rack job.
    Ps - take the ? off an hourglass and see if you're not left with a pear shaped woman.

Kathryn, an hourglass shaped woman is called such, because her figure resembles an hourglass, so no, if you take the ? off of her she wouldn't miraculously be shaped like a pear. I don't understand why you're catching all of these feelings like a touch down pass from Montana-to-Rice. Then again, woman are hella self concious about their body types.

• Kat
    Options
    Really..how ironic is that a dude that looks like he gets NO type of ? would be trying to educate me on a female's body type?

You're correct, an hourglass figure is shaped like an hourglass, which would be caused by ? that are of the same proportions as a womans hips connected by a narrow waist.

I have hips, and I have a pretty narrow waist in comparison, so the only thing I'm lacking is the ? to help even out these hips and give the appearance of an hourglass figure...and I will have them.

I couldn't care less if you call me a pear..it's not that serious.

Now, next time stick to educating the masses on ? like dudes jacking their ? at the public library instead of trying to tell me about a woman's body...cool?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    So why is the breast area rounded on the hourglass figure? Clearly because here ? are full enough to not just be in the front, helping even out her hips.

Boo.
  • Kat
    Options
    You're wrong.

Plenty of 'pears' are only pears because they have a smaller bust line.

Black women are infamous for this body type. Nice thick hips/? , narrow waist, and then small ? ...a ? job later and they are all of a sudden an hourglass.

Please don't argue with me, I'm well prepared to win.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're wrong.

Black women are infamous for this body type. Nice thick hips/? , narrow waist, and then small ? ...a ? job later and they are all of a sudden an hourglass.

Black women are infamous for having small ? ?
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Lechic
    You're correct, an hourglass figure is shaped like an hourglass, which would be caused by ? that are of the same proportions as a womans hips connected by a narrow waist.

Nuff said. Close thread.
  • Kat
    Options
    You're wrong.

Black women are infamous for having small ? ?

dont pick a piece of my statement and then act daft..read MFer.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lechic
    You're wrong.

I'm never wrong
    What Do We Mean By "Body Shape"?

The thing with us image consultants and body shapes, is that we use the term "shape" to describe the overall silhouette of your body. Meaning - the contours of your body figure based on your waistline. [/b]Basically, it's how your upper, mid and lower half are in proportion with each other. This means we don't always take "problem areas" such as short legs, or a large bust or flabby arms into consideration!
    1. Step a few feet away from a full-length mirror and observe your overall body shape.

Do this naked as underwear can also disguise what's really there. For example: Wearing boy shorts can emphasize your hips and make you look more bottom heavy

2. Now, focus on the shape of your torso. And visualize a dress form - shoulders to hips.

It's the contours of your torso; from the thinnest part of your waist to your rib cage and hip line that will determine your overall body shape.

http://www.thechicfashionista.com/determine-your-body-shape.html

It's ok for you to be wrong. Most women don't know how to properly determine their bra size, if you want I can give you the instructions so you can be properly measured there as well.
    Now apologize to me for saying I'm wrong.

Get better prepared to win your argument and cite actual experts on topics and not just use your anecdotal evidence.

ether.JPG @ the bolded. Dude you're assuming that Kathryn even knows what "ancedotal," means.
  • Kat
    Options
    That article didn't prove anything I said to be wrong but good trying to convince me otherwise.

I'm mobile now so this will have to wait.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're wrong.

There goes Kat again and "observation" of black folks.

Smh.
  • Kat
    Options
    In my case, it will.
  • Kat
    Options
    I never said it would change my body type, I said it would change the appearance of my body and that it will.

But thank you for the well wishes.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 Kats breast implant thread goes diamond
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I willing to throw Kat a stack for her upgrade

No Dro
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I willing to throw Kat a stack for her upgrade

No Dro
    i'll throw a c-note...

but she has to show them off on cam

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lechic
    Don't really got anything to say .... Just wanted to make a post so chuck could see my vote and know its real..
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roadkill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fat ?