Illuminati, origins of the baphomet. Meaning of Blue Ivy. freemasons get in here.

Options

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fist is mightier than the baphomet, I shall knocked thee beast the fucketh out b.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The group that you are speaking of are often referred to as the Illuminati.....

There does exist a group of individuals that believe that by eating from the tree of knowledge.......

Man could eventually become greater than ? .......

They believe that man was held prisoner to ignorance in the garden of Eden by ? ..............

& that Lucifer or your Baphomet set man free with the gift of intellect................

& with that intelligence man could eventually become ? ......

• Sour-Cream
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Aye look here, before you go to sleep tonight, when you pray, tell your ? , sour said he's a ? made ? .
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    They say ? takes care of children and fools........

• Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Big James wrote: »
    Spending too much time worrying about what the other side is doing is pointless. Educate yourselves and prepare.
    Just because your eyes are closed doesn't mean that I have to close mine.

You think too highly of yourself Lil ? .

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this dude said Washington wasn't the first president of the United States. Shut up brah.

Stop being a ? and open your eyes.

There were 14 presidents before George Washington became the 1st president.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/582763/posts

The Forgotten Presidents (The presidents before George Washington)
    Arx Axiom Newsletter ^ | Unknown | George Grant

Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 9:42:54 AM by Luis Gonzalez

Who was the first president of the United States? Ask any school child and they will readily tell you "George Washington." And of course, they would be wrong—at least technically. Washington was not inaugurated until April 30, 1789. And yet, the United States continually had functioning governments from as early as September 5, 1774 and operated as a confederated nation from as early as July 4, 1776. During that nearly fifteen year interval, Congress—first the Continental Congress and then later the Confederation Congress—was always moderated by a duly elected president. As the chief executive officer of the government of the United States, the president was recognized as the head of state. Washington was thus the fifteenth in a long line of distinguished presidents—and he led the seventeenth administration—he just happened to be the first under the current constitution. So who were the luminaries who preceded him? The following brief biographies profile these "forgotten presidents."

Peyton Randolph of Virginia (1723-1775)

Henry Middleton (1717-1784)

John Hancock (1737-1793)

Henry Laurens (1724-1792)

John Jay (1745-1829)

Samuel Huntington (1732-1796)

Thomas McKean (1734-1817)

John Hanson (1715-1783)

Elias Boudinot (1741-1802)

Thomas Mifflin (1744-1800)

Richard Henry Lee (1732-1794)

Nathaniel Gorham (1738-1796)

Arthur St. Clair (1734-1818)

Cyrus Griffin (1736-1796)

Stop being a ? and Realize the United States wasn't a thing until AFTER the declaration of Independence was signed, which still technically makes George Washington the first President.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    The origins of Baphomet

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_Dxiy5bXyLByMGxHLE1kGi2r0Tn6D-UO8Xxf1x3i5QN90MB6dUA

It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad"

Notice the symbols in the image of Baphomet.......

They are all, as you would say "pagan" or outside of Christianity........

Mostly Kemet, Hebrew, and Islamic symbols in Baphomet's pic............

Therefore, it would be considered satanic to Christians...........

Baphomet represents anything religious or spiritual outside of Christianity......

The prophet Muhammad.......

Or..........

The Devil

SmokingDevilbyCoop.jpg

Yeah the Knights Templar came across the Baphomet during the crusades and were condemned for the new knowledge that they brought back to Europe with them. This is also why they say that the number 13 and friday the 13th is unlucky because Jacques de Molay the head of the Knights Templar was put to death on Friday the 13th. Also the current image of the baphomet was created by the famous magician Eliphas Levi sometime during the 19th century.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    The union of man, woman, animal, all religions, all walks of life combined to create one?
    Is that why he has the head of an animal, torso of a woman and legs of a man?

CoexistMeaning.jpg

Basically yeah, it represents the union of polarities, androgyny is looked upon as being the highest form of man spiritually because they believe that originally the human race had no sex. The hand above and hand below represents unifying the high spirituality of "heaven" with the earth and man becoming ? . The head of an animal and human body represents man being civilized, but still remaining in touch with it's carnal side for balance. The unification of polarities is major in the occult. What is light without darkness, good without evil? Everything needs an opposite so it can realize itself. The devil was manifested by ? .
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally, I fear Allah and believe the Baphomet will fall like everything else evil.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Personally, I fear Allah Jesus Christ and believe the Baphomet will fall like everything else evil.

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    The union of man, woman, animal, all religions, all walks of life combined to create one?

CoexistMeaning.jpg

Basically yeah, it represents the union of polarities, androgyny is looked upon as being the highest form of man spiritually because they believe that originally the human race had no sex. The hand above and hand below represents unifying the high spirituality of "heaven" with the earth and man becoming ? . The head of an animal and human body represents man being civilized, but still remaining in touch with it's carnal side for balance. The unification of polarities is major in the occult. What is light without darkness, good without evil? Everything needs an opposite so it can realize itself. The devil was manifested by ? .

The kingdom of ? has always existed in the presence of evil and evil was always here, the only thing Lucifer did was magnify that presence of carnal thoughts into existence so na bruh, we can live without evil. Earth was Lucifer's kingdom and filled with pre-adamites and angels when he was good but when he decided that he wanted to be better than ? , he was banished into hell along with all his followers.

Earth became darkness, ? brought light and created adam and then like in Genesis 7, there's a very brief description of nephalites between the offspring of fallen angels and woman after sin. Lucifer was already here because this was his dominion but once man bit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they opened up the portals of satan into their hearts and gave him his limited dominion of the man of earth. From there, the kingdom of heaven was protected from sin with Cherubims with flaming swords at each gate and separated from earth. 3 heavens separate earth.

Long story short, Lucifer was a cherubim of music and media so the media displays carnal sin as being fun and the "in" thing to do when rebellion is a spirit of pride.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    "It's good to know how to read, but it's dangerous to know how to read and not how to interpret what you're reading."

Mike Tyson

• G.Avant
    Options

CoexistMeaning.jpg

The kingdom of ? has always existed in the presence of evil and evil was always here, the only thing Lucifer did was magnify that presence of carnal thoughts into existence so na bruh, we can live without evil. Earth was Lucifer's kingdom and filled with pre-adamites and angels when he was good but when he decided that he wanted to be better than ? , he was banished into hell along with all his followers.

Earth became darkness, ? brought light and created adam and then like in Genesis 7, there's a very brief description of nephalites between the offspring of fallen angels and woman after sin. Lucifer was already here because this was his dominion but once man bit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they opened up the portals of satan into their hearts and gave him his limited dominion of the man of earth. From there, the kingdom of heaven was protected from sin with Cherubims with flaming swords at each gate and separated from earth. 3 heavens separate earth.

Long story short, Lucifer was a cherubim of music and media so the media displays carnal sin as being fun and the "in" thing to do when rebellion is a spirit of pride.

don't even know where to being with this
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Just stating my piece, interpret that long ass titangraph, however you want.
  • KLICHE
    Options
    Personally, I fear Allah Jesus Christ and believe the Baphomet will fall like everything else evil.

You have the right to fear whomever you like. My way is if you fear the Almighty then nothing else matters. We'll be fine.

• KLICHE
    Options
    Lucifer was a cherubim of music and media so the media displays carnal sin as being fun and the "in" thing to do when rebellion is a spirit of pride.

My thoughts exactly on what we see today with the masses and media/music.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    You do realise those celebrities do this on purpose to stir up controversy and to be almost immortalised.

My father is a freemason and what you've said is only very partially true.

Yeah......

These rappers out here fooling these cats......

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Blue Ivy ? was made up to fit the propaganda.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I speak the truth.

[/thread]
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I speak the truth.

[/thread]
    Cosign this thread my ?

I'm far from perfect but I believe jesus Christ is the way and ONLY way. His words are pure and he speaks truth. Nothing that's supposed to be pure and spoken in truth can be held "in secret".
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freemasons & Illuminati teachings all have secret meanings. Anything of ? could never be done in secret. I used to know this eastern star chick in college, they used to have meetings every week in secret a few blocks away. How can one call there beliefs righteous but keep them hidden?

Bottom line, ? need to find Jesus real talk
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    get off the Eastern Stars though
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

Fear the unknown......

What you don't know can ? you........

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally, I fear Allah and believe the Baphomet will fall like everything else evil.

Baphomet is your prophet is what they say.

And @Sour wheres the proof for lilith? Thats some ? feminists and witches invented