Justin Timberlake 20/20 Experience sells 900K+++ EST//Jayz winning

Options
13»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blue ocean floor is my favorite on this album its funny people mention Usher's Confession because I picked up that album and 20/20 on the same day.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A circle ? of Jay haters are all tight right now.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I think Timberlake and his people did good promo for the album though mostly through award ceremonies . .

This album sold more in its first week than Future Sex ... plus the music on this album sounds grown and the production is almost near flawless if that counts

His affliation with N'Sync after all these years is negligent to his

And Eminem did good promotionn for his album too lol.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? really surprised One of the MTV babies going plat in a week? Brittney, Em, and JT guranteed doing numbers due to their contribution to TRL

this aint 2001

Bruh the millions
    (and Millions) or braced faced, and nappy headed biracial lil girls who were raised by single white women have grown up. They still supporting JT. Being a staple on TRL has Long lasting benefits. Word to Brittney not doing anything good musically good in years and not fading away. 106 is a knockoff of TRL and will never hole the weight TRL did. Im convinced if u were a mainstay your career got a automatic pass.

where is nick from backstreet boys den?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Celebrate and circle ? in this thread all you Jigga warriors want to. I'm glad you guys are not playing the race card now that it works in Jay Z favor. I'm going to bookmark this thread because I don't want to hear no ? when Eminem and Lady Gaga both push a million in a week later this year. Gaga does not even have a title for her album and pre orders are already at 2 million shipped. Eminem sold a million in one week twice. A feat that Jay Z or Justin Timberlake haven't and never will do. Eminem got 2 diamond albums and 2 more at the 8.5 million mark close to diamond. Jay Z highest selling album is half that amount. Recovery sold 8 million. Watch the homos sputtered out at 1.2 million.

this ? is quick to brag about how a black man's album sales pale in comparison to em's or even gaga*da ? ?* yet in the same breath call another black man a ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mirrors has officially grown on me...
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Mirrors has officially grown on me...

That ? is wack b.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Celebrate and circle ? in this thread all you Jigga warriors want to. I'm glad you guys are not playing the race card now that it works in Jay Z favor. I'm going to bookmark this thread because I don't want to hear no ? when Eminem and Lady Gaga both push a million in a week later this year. Gaga does not even have a title for her album and pre orders are already at 2 million shipped. Eminem sold a million in one week twice. A feat that Jay Z or Justin Timberlake haven't and never will do. Eminem got 2 diamond albums and 2 more at the 8.5 million mark close to diamond. Jay Z highest selling album is half that amount. Recovery sold 8 million. Watch the homos sputtered out at 1.2 million.

LOL this guy still hatin on Jay-Z after all this time.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Jay lost because Justin's album sold what his whole album sold in his first week, therefore he will be opening for Justin this summer. I would think by the time you're 52 years old you should be headlining your own shows.

Jay also lost because he needs to ride everyone else's wave to be hot. Last time he did his own thing with American Gangster it was one of his least successful albums.

You actually lost for still being mad a grown man you never met before.