The Game (Season 5)- BET

Options
qtipp73
qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
first episode was decent. I like them bringing Lauren London in along with the others on the show. Has potential to be good this season. Im mad that my ? derwin left tho. He was the glue of that show.

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First episode of this season was nice.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Propper. Glad they got rid of the laugh track. Still don't know how I feel about derwin gone but the new cast seems on point.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Ciara was killing those heels and that dress in the beginning. Had me like who the ? is that? She could get the smash.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAN CIARA IS FINE AS HECK... I AINT KNOW THAT WAS HER FROM BEHIND...

IT WAS GOOD... SAD 2 SEE DERWIN LEAVE DOE.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Ciara and Lauren London would get the EBRC treatment.
  • focus
    Options
    Yea, Ciara killed it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lauren london and ciarra cant act for ? ...but its ebrc still
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good episode..........
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They ain't cancel this ? yet?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show is garbage now. Brandy brings nothing significant, Lauren London is bland, Ciara's acting is amateurish, and the new lead (no, I don't feel like googling son) is a cornball. The Game can eat a ? .
  • focus
    Options
    The people who hate this show can never really articulate what exactly it is they are wanting to see from it. Whats wrong with The Game? What was ever wrong with it? I mean, its an extremely high rated, quality Black show on BET. Black people complain about there not being any black shows, then don't support the ones we have. *shrugs*
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit Derwin...but he gotta stop actin like a ? . ? bounce, you got traded.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I ? wit Derwin...but he gotta stop actin like a ? . ? bounce, you got traded.

Well you'll never see him again lol so at least you won't see him acting like one again.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didnt wanna see dude go either.....and i missed last season so i was wondering where the hell Tia was

But Lauren took my mind off all that....she shoulda buss it open b4 Ciara threw them goodies on the rook tho...

i still wanna pick a fight wit "tasha mack" and have rough make up sex
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never got into the show.. always thought the acting, writing, comedy, drama and the fictionalized football team was low quality...

With that said I was at a friends house drinking after the Bulls game and one of their roommates was watching it in the living room so I caught the premiere. If normally the show is trash, this episode was meh.

It usually seems like a soap opera with bad comedy and low production value, this episode didn't... any time I've caught it before it seemed like people watching didn't realize which part is funny or serious. And the laugh track was always mistimed.

Plenty of good eye candy though. Surprised this thread isn't littered with pictures.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    They ain't cancel this ? yet?

it was canceled already then bet brought it back to life and it became a hit im still tryin to figure out how that ? happened
  • dwade206
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    The people who hate this show can never really articulate what exactly it is they are wanting to see from it. Whats wrong with The Game? What was ever wrong with it? I mean, its an extremely high rated, quality Black show on BET. Black people complain about there not being any black shows, then don't support the ones we have. *shrugs*

I just told you why that show can eat a ? . ? you talking bout?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Yet your ? still watched the show

Cuz blacc people are ?
  • dwade206
    Options
    ^Yet your ? still watched the show

Cuz blacc people are ?

Stop assuming, emotional ass ? . I saw the first half and went to sleep.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I finally got around to watching the season premiere and it was better than expected.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its on right now
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this episode was aight. still aint the same without derwin but im gonna have to accept he is gone
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Damn Lauren London could catch a breed up.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I want to rip the heart out of the chest of the person who thought firing the stars was a good idea

In short these new characters can't replace Mel and Derwin and they suck and they're reaching to recreate Derwn/Drew sidora/Mel thing with Ciara and Blue

? whoever made these decisions