? will never learn:GROUPIE STEALS $500K FROM NFL STAR

2»

Comments

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Wait, this ? made 900k last year and he's bought 500k worth of jewelry. If this ain't some niggerish ? , these mfs really think they're gonna be generating that type of money his whole life?

Bruh.... what if he bought that when he had a good contract? Diamonds don't depreciate do they? Now these ? ? in bugatis and lambos....that's niggerish ? . The safe didn't hold up....hope he hired a lawyer cuz the hotel is at fault.

Diamonds do depreciate is value, just like gold. A lot of the times these celebrity ? get ripped off too (see Jacob the Jeweler).

Gild doesn't depreciate homie. Gold and silver prices are up everyday. I know because I check.

As far as the hotel staff setting him up, Of they could change the code would they really need to pry open his safe loll. Something is fishy here but I dont think the hotel has anything to do with it. Unless its someone high up not front desk or maids.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? act like we ain't in a recession...smh
  • Banco Andretti
    Banco Andretti Members Posts: 37 ✭✭
    ? Need To Reevaluate The Group Around Him Because It Sound Like A Inside Job.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dat ? 34, he look close to 50 years old
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    ? act like we ain't in a recession...smh

We actually aren't.

bo1.jpg

DOW breakin' records out chea.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, this ? made 900k last year and he's bought 500k worth of jewelry. If this ain't some niggerish ? , these mfs really think they're gonna be generating that type of money his whole life?

Bruh.... what if he bought that when he had a good contract? Diamonds don't depreciate do they? Now these ? ? in bugatis and lambos....that's niggerish ? . The safe didn't hold up....hope he hired a lawyer cuz the hotel is at fault.

the only contract you should spend 500K in jewlery on is ones any football player in this fourum would have seen as a part of sports center during the offseason where any big contract is a 15 mins story. I aint never heard of this ? contracts and he making 900K right now. And with that information the court rules that buying 500K in bling at his cash level is deemed some dumb ? .
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

the only contract you should spend 500K in jewlery on is ones any football player in this fourum would have seen as a part of sports center during the offseason where any big contract is a 15 mins story. I aint never heard of this ? contracts and he making 900K right now. And with that information the court rules that buying 500K in bling at his cash level is deemed some dumb ? .

I know a jeweler that says alot of those custom "rapper type" chains and ? are worthless compared to their original cost. And the depreciation scale is similar to cars. Which is one of the reasons ? shops and "We Buy Gold" companies make a killing.

The market doesn't force them to pay you top dollar for your ? ass jewelry, but they can stockpile it and sell it to be dismantled or melted down for a nice profit.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know a jeweler that says alot of those custom "rapper type" chains and ? are worthless compared to their original cost. And the depreciation scale is similar to cars. Which is one of the reasons ? shops and "We Buy Gold" companies make a killing.

The market doesn't force them to pay you top dollar for your ? ass jewelry, but they can stockpile it and sell it to be dismantled or melted down for a nice profit.

wow that's crazy ive never been a huge accessory guy i get a ? trina cop a few chains or side pieces but after that if your gon blow your fortune at least blow it on some other dumb ? lol. Imagine Herm Edwards tellin rookies that at that NFLPA seminar......

"If yall dumb ? gon blow your money on dumb ? please make sure its not on chains! They locked your ancestors up in chains i would rather you buy a custom shark tank! So when yall dumb ? don't listen to this seminar and go broke at least you can say you went broke on a custom shark tank and not some ? that looks like the shackles slaves used to wear!

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only a complete ? would buy jewelry that depreciates in value. Jacob the jeweler was selling ? chains to rappers for an inflated price. You think Kobe got Vanessas ring from Jacob. A LOT of assumptions going around. All I know is 500k worth of jewels is 500 k worth of jewels. 18-24k will always pay out like 18-24k. Way smarter to invest in gold than cars and strippers.... fact.