Major Cena/Rock Entrances At WrestleMania 29?

2»

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Diddy will probably do Rocky's entrance...which is a huge step up from last year...in terms of star power.

Eminem could do Cena's entrance personally and its still gonna get ? on. Cena got a choir booed man.....a choir.

read that in charlie murphy's voice lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    king mocha wrote: »
    all this black music but not black champs???

The Rock?

i know what you saying bout rock, but i mean 100% african american. rock embraces his black side but mark henry is the closest we have to a real black champ, even tho he was heel. Hell, when rock does movies he always plays a white parent. Snitch would of been better fitting if his son was black in the movie

I guess Obama isn't black according to you.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    all this black music but not black champs???

The Rock?

i know what you saying bout rock, but i mean 100% african american. rock embraces his black side but mark henry is the closest we have to a real black champ, even tho he was heel. Hell, when rock does movies he always plays a white parent. Snitch would of been better fitting if his son was black in the movie

I guess Obama isn't black according to you.

not saying all that. just in wrestling terms my dude. who other than the rock that is black can carry the wwe
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    Can u imagine Diddy doing this

diddy.gif

while Rock walks to the Ring.

“Any Wrestler out there that want to be an Wrestler and stay a Superstar, and don’t have to worry about the Diddy trying to be all in the Entrance videos…All on the Ramp,Ring…dancing, come to TNA!”
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rock should come out yo hi Joe theme
    Then snake eyes should run in n hit cena with a split kick
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was no entrances at all!