Play Ol Skool Physical Defense and the buckdancing after wins Stop and the crying begins huh Lebron

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Please Tell me this 6'8 260 pound grown ass man, who was buck dancing after wins, doing the harlem fake, showing out on the court, who was forcing his will on teams is not crying because a smaller than an ordinary white child, slow footed whiteboy fouled him hard.

The Bulls played that Ol Schooly Bullyfoot Defense on the Heat and those ? acted like they got mugged.

And Lebron James a physical specimen is crying, THE GREATS DONT ? over some Defense, Michael Jordan wasnt crying and ? when the Bad Boyz was beating him over his head for 5 years....

MAN THE ? UP...and play the game, crying and ? about the physical play, yo ass would of never made it in the late 80's and the Pacers, Knicks and Heat wars....

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So him getting tough on ? is ? ?

He was getting tough right back. Backing ? down.

Can't say the same for Bosh and and Wade that game.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was holding back tears. they wanted that streak... Trying act all cool. U could see after the game was over they was ? .
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess LeBron wanted kirk to move out of his way and just let him score.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't wouldn't have lasted in the Jordan era I see and those wasn't really hard fouls with the exception of the tackle. but ? he landed on Kirk lol
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Please Tell me this 6'8 260 pound grown ass man, who was buck dancing after wins, doing the harlem fake, showing out on the court, who was forcing his will on teams is not crying because a smaller than an ordinary white child, slow footed whiteboy fouled him hard.

The Bulls played that Ol Schooly Bullyfoot Defense on the Heat and those ? acted like they got mugged.

And Lebron James a physical specimen is crying, THE GREATS DONT ? over some Defense, Michael Jordan wasnt crying and ? when the Bad Boyz was beating him over his head for 5 years....

MAN THE ? UP...and play the game, crying and ? about the physical play, yo ass would of never made it in the late 80's and the Pacers, Knicks and Heat wars....

U mad bruh
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did Lebron say?
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically he said tired of getting fouled hard... He want the lane to part like the Red Sea for him..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Didn't wouldn't have lasted in the Jordan era I see and those wasn't really hard fouls with the exception of the tackle. but ? he landed on Kirk lol

How can you say that when the NBA has changed the rules since then so the game LeBron and the NBA players today grew up playing is alot different. Had LeBron at his size and speed grew up playing like the players before him you think he wouldn't last?

And those refs were on some ? calling LeBron for a flagrant
  • blackrain
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    What did Lebron say?

That Kirk's play wasn't a basketball play and that the hard fouls been coming all season on him w/o a flagrant called but when he responds, like when he threw his shoulder into ? , he gets a flagrant or a tech.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Lebron can’t have it both ways — he is often a “bully scorer” who simply overpowers opponents on his drives in the lane. LeBron can score a lot of ways but he isn’t afraid to use his physicality to his advantage. But that means he can’t then turn around and say “hey, they are being too physical with me.”

He said he knows he plays physical, but he's right. While I don't think Kirk should have been called for a flagrant foul, that ? wasn't a basketball play lol. He straight up tackled him. The Gibson play was just some fluke ? based on all them ? jumping in the air at different times.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The Jordan rule kicked in but he didnt see the ol school Detroit Bad Boys tactics will come with it.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lebron can’t have it both ways — he is often a “bully scorer” who simply overpowers opponents on his drives in the lane. LeBron can score a lot of ways but he isn’t afraid to use his physicality to his advantage. But that means he can’t then turn around and say “hey, they are being too physical with me.”

He said he knows he plays physical, but he's right. While I don't think Kirk should have been called for a flagrant foul, that ? wasn't a basketball play lol. He straight up tackled him. The Gibson play was just some fluke ? based on all them ? jumping in the air at different times.

So I guess Kirk suppose to move out the way just like everybody else in the League.....LeBron initiated the contact with Hinrich, he tried to bully past him, Hinrich just wrapped him up. That was a basketball play to me. Gibson was on the bubble of flagrant, but LeBron lives in that zone.

LeBron knows that. He was frustrated. And while attacking NBA superstars get some calls, they also got hacked and fouled more than other players. It’s frustrating for them at times but it’s part of it.

• blackrain
    edited March 2013
    Options

So I guess Kirk suppose to move out the way just like everybody else in the League.....LeBron initiated the contact with Hinrich, he tried to bully past him, Hinrich just wrapped him up. That was a basketball play to me. Gibson was on the bubble of flagrant, but LeBron lives in that zone.

LeBron knows that. He was frustrated. And while attacking NBA superstars get some calls, they also got hacked and fouled more than other players. It’s frustrating for them at times but it’s part of it.

Who said move out the way? ? always jump to extremes. You can foul somebody without tackling them on a fast break. Happens all the time.
  • Jdilla26
    Options

Who said move out the way? ? always jump to extremes. You can foul somebody without tackling them on a fast break. Happens all the time.
    LeBron initiated the contact with Hinrich, he tried to bully past him, Hinrich just wrapped him up. That was a basketball play to me.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's complaining, but he also balled last night. Going strong to the hoop posting up. Getting physical right back.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    What did Lebron say?

That Kirk's play wasn't a basketball play and that the hard fouls been coming all season on him w/o a flagrant called but when he responds, like when he threw his shoulder into ? , he gets a flagrant or a tech.

Kirk just tried to wrap him up to stop him from shooting, Lebron just ran right through him and made it look worse than it really was
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How can you say that when the NBA has changed the rules since then so the game LeBron and the NBA players today grew up playing is alot different. Had LeBron at his size and speed grew up playing like the players before him you think he wouldn't last?

The players now are bigger stronger faster and there's a little thing called ZONE DEFENSE that wasn't around during the Jordan era. If you look at the bottom teams in the Nba now and then this generation is better. Seriously look at teams like the pacers in Jordan's era with Reggie Miller who was really just a jump shooter (Reggie miller is one of the most overrated players). The Detroit bad boys weren't that talented Dennis Rodman wasn't some offensive animal (yea I know he was great on D).

We overrate the older generation of players. People act like Jordan never lost or had bad games. Jordan wouldn't be what he is in this era with better defensive players.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The players now are bigger stronger faster and there's a little thing called ZONE DEFENSE that wasn't around during the Jordan era. If you look at the bottom teams in the Nba now and then this generation is better. Seriously look at teams like the pacers in Jordan's era with Reggie Miller who was really just a jump shooter (Reggie miller is one of the most overrated players). The Detroit bad boys weren't that talented Dennis Rodman wasn't some offensive animal (yea I know he was great on D).

We overrate the older generation of players. People act like Jordan never lost or had bad games. Jordan wouldn't be what he is in this era with better defensive players.

Lmao this dude don't know wtf he talkin about
  • Jdilla26
    Options

In a era of no handchecking.......I got my money on MJ
  • blackrain
    Options

LeBron initiated the contact with Hinrich, he tried to bully past him, Hinrich just wrapped him up. That was a basketball play to me.

Quoting yourself proved what? Still don't answer your mentioning of Kirk moving out the way when I never suggested that or that you can't foul somebody without doing what Kirk did. It wasn't a flagrant, but it wasn't a play on the ball either.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Its not like Jordan didn't complain about getting hacked around though.... see no Isiah on the Dream Team cause he complained
  • blackrain
    Options

In a era of no handchecking.......I got my money on MJ

No hand checking MJ would score like crazy. Though dude has a point in that players in the past vs. players today would be outmatched in many areas. It's always funny to me when I see people say a player like Durant wouldn't be able to score in the 80's like there were 6'11 players who could defend him out on the 3pt line like there are today
  • Jdilla26
    Options

Quoting yourself proved what? Still don't answer your mentioning of Kirk moving out the way when I never suggested that or that you can't foul somebody without doing what Kirk did. It wasn't a flagrant, but it wasn't a play on the ball either.

I was simply asking what should he do there is a 6'8 260 pound freight train coming @ u full speed and u mad @ kirk for the way he fouled him............ Reallly????? I dont get ur logic b/c if it was a tick tack foul it would have been a And 1 Kudos to Captn Kirk for staying in the Line of Fire IMJ