Play Ol Skool Physical Defense and the buckdancing after wins Stop and the crying begins huh Lebron

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ESPN got Lebron ? deep in their throat this morning. He better stop crying and just ball.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a dude running right at you there is a simple move to do.

Take a charge like everybody else.

? was scared to take that charge just like everybody else so he tackled him and ? himself up more though. Probably got a concussion now.

He complaining though.

He played physical also.

• Shizlansky
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    he went out of his body to get get back on sound basketball plays..on that shoulder to ? if that aint catching feelings i dont know what is.. then his whole im not cryin monologue..

truth his lebron gets away with man offensive fouls .. either from dipping his shoulder or wiping away..

and if you come to the hole hard.. someones always gonna get the short end.. either you or them.. in the foul situation
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lebron can’t have it both ways — he is often a “bully scorer” who simply overpowers opponents on his drives in the lane. LeBron can score a lot of ways but he isn’t afraid to use his physicality to his advantage. But that means he can’t then turn around and say “hey, they are being too physical with me.”

He said he knows he plays physical, but he's right. While I don't think Kirk should have been called for a flagrant foul, that ? wasn't a basketball play lol. He straight up tackled him. The Gibson play was just some fluke ? based on all them ? jumping in the air at different times.

So I guess Kirk suppose to move out the way just like everybody else in the League.....LeBron initiated the contact with Hinrich, he tried to bully past him, Hinrich just wrapped him up. That was a basketball play to me. Gibson was on the bubble of flagrant, but LeBron lives in that zone.

LeBron knows that. He was frustrated. And while attacking NBA superstars get some calls, they also got hacked and fouled more than other players. It’s frustrating for them at times but it’s part of it.

Who said move out the way? ? always jump to extremes. You can foul somebody without tackling them on a fast break. Happens all the time.
    LeBron initiated the contact with Hinrich, he tried to bully past him, Hinrich just wrapped him up. That was a basketball play to me.

Quoting yourself proved what? Still don't answer your mentioning of Kirk moving out the way when I never suggested that or that you can't foul somebody without doing what Kirk did. It wasn't a flagrant, but it wasn't a play on the ball either.

I was simply asking what should he do there is a 6'8 260 pound freight train coming @ u full speed and u mad @ kirk for the way he fouled him............ Reallly????? I dont get ur logic b/c if it was a tick tack foul it would have been a And 1 Kudos to Captn Kirk for staying in the Line of Fire IMJ

Mad? No just saying Kirk could have done something other than what he did. Could have even attempted to take a charge, you know an actual basketball thing to do.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2013
    Options
    he went out of his body to get get back on sound basketball plays..on that shoulder to ? if that aint catching feelings i dont know what is.. then his whole im not cryin monologue..

truth his lebron gets away with man offensive fouls .. either from dipping his shoulder or wiping away..

and if you come to the hole hard.. someones always gonna get the short end.. either you or them.. in the foul situation

? retaliate in every sport and do that same ? night in and night out in the NBA
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Or give a hard foul so the player doesnt have a chance for a And 1 thats also a basketball thing to do too....which seems to happen alot
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lebron can’t have it both ways — he is often a “bully scorer” who simply overpowers opponents on his drives in the lane. LeBron can score a lot of ways but he isn’t afraid to use his physicality to his advantage. But that means he can’t then turn around and say “hey, they are being too physical with me.”

He said he knows he plays physical, but he's right. While I don't think Kirk should have been called for a flagrant foul, that ? wasn't a basketball play lol. He straight up tackled him. The Gibson play was just some fluke ? based on all them ? jumping in the air at different times.

So I guess Kirk suppose to move out the way just like everybody else in the League.....LeBron initiated the contact with Hinrich, he tried to bully past him, Hinrich just wrapped him up. That was a basketball play to me. Gibson was on the bubble of flagrant, but LeBron lives in that zone.

LeBron knows that. He was frustrated. And while attacking NBA superstars get some calls, they also got hacked and fouled more than other players. It’s frustrating for them at times but it’s part of it.

Who said move out the way? ? always jump to extremes. You can foul somebody without tackling them on a fast break. Happens all the time.
    LeBron initiated the contact with Hinrich, he tried to bully past him, Hinrich just wrapped him up. That was a basketball play to me.

Quoting yourself proved what? Still don't answer your mentioning of Kirk moving out the way when I never suggested that or that you can't foul somebody without doing what Kirk did. It wasn't a flagrant, but it wasn't a play on the ball either.

I was simply asking what should he do there is a 6'8 260 pound freight train coming @ u full speed and u mad @ kirk for the way he fouled him............ Reallly????? I dont get ur logic b/c if it was a tick tack foul it would have been a And 1 Kudos to Captn Kirk for staying in the Line of Fire IMJ

Mad? No just saying Kirk could have done something other than what he did. Could have even attempted to take a charge, you know an actual basketball thing to do.

Dog you sound ridiculous you're capin and trying too hard.There's nothin wrong with what hinrich did lebron is crying about ?

Non basketball plays is what andrew bynum did to jj barea and michael beasley or what jr reid did to ac green

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so basically the best way to beat the heat is to bully them..and on the hinrich play he already decided he was going to foul lebron; but he was not going to let him get the shot up so he grabbed which is what he should do anyway
  • playmaker88
    Options
    so basically the best way to beat the heat is to bully them..and on the hinrich play he already decided he was going to foul lebron; but he was not going to let him get the shot up so he grabbed which is what he should do anyway

True if Kirk didnt grab him to slow him down.. and protect himself at the same time.. Kirk would still be laying there lol
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of those dudes in the NBA have popcorn muscles.......
    Somebody said Lebron backed down ? like that is much of a accomplishment
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does anyone have the gif of that Bron/? ? ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    2llnhhi.jpg

He traveled before he got fouled lol. How many steps did he take withouth dribbling
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    2llnhhi.jpg

He traveled before he got fouled lol. How many steps did he take withouth dribbling

lmaoooo thats the crab dribble
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls played ? . It surprised me and it probably surprised Miami. Maybe next time they will be prepared for it.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2013
    Options

Dog you sound ridiculous you're capin and trying too hard.There's nothin wrong with what hinrich did lebron is crying about ?

Non basketball plays is what andrew bynum did to jj barea and michael beasley or what jr reid did to ac green

Where did I say there was something wrong with it? ? I even said the Gibson foul wasn't flagrant so don't just throw out capin because somebody disagrees with you. I just said from jump, which some of ya'll done said and don't even realize you saying it, that it wasn't a play on the ball and Kirk could have taken the charge too instead of wrapping LeBron up.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't wouldn't have lasted in the Jordan era I see and those wasn't really hard fouls with the exception of the tackle. but ? he landed on Kirk lol

How can you say that when the NBA has changed the rules since then so the game LeBron and the NBA players today grew up playing is alot different. Had LeBron at his size and speed grew up playing like the players before him you think he wouldn't last?

And those refs were on some ? calling LeBron for a flagrant

I agree with you on that call that the ref gave him..but I was saying...you never heard any of the other superstars complain to the NBA about physical play..they embraced it..your barkleys, rodmans, mornings, etc..hell even stockon would set cross-screens..he was ? , but to say it's getting to him and you're at that size..nah folk..I can't buy that and which is why I stated what I said..the rule change in the game doesn't have anything to do with the fact he came out and stated what he said...
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Hell the foul when wade got knocked into the front row was harder to me than the Kirk tackle...and I didn't hear Wade say anything..my point is dude big as you are you're complain about 5'10 Kirk hinrich foul..a white boy at that..and that was only "1" game in prolly your whole career so far that he has been challenged physically like that...nga you dip back in the 80s and 90s when the ? went on in all 82 games where you had ngas that were nickname 'bruisers' ...that nga wouldn't have last..IMO
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell the foul when wade got knocked into the front row was harder to me than the Kirk tackle...and I didn't hear Wade say anything..my point is dude big as you are you're complain about 5'10 Kirk hinrich foul..a white boy at that..and that was only "1" game in prolly your whole career so far that he has been challenged physically like that...nga you dip back in the 80s and 90s when the ? went on in all 82 games where you had ngas that were nickname 'bruisers' ...that nga wouldn't have last..IMO

Smh.

Kirk is 6'4"
  • Knock_Twice
    edited March 2013
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

Smh.

Kirk is 6'4"

Lol..nah..he's "listed" at 6'4

I doubt dude is that in real life...majority if not all the time, them ngas don't be the height they are listed as..and 5'10 was a reach for me, I honest believe dude is no taller than 6'1...
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    gu
    coop9889 wrote: »

Smh.

Kirk is 6'4"

Lol..nah..he's "listed" at 6'4

I doubt dude is that in real life...majority if not all the time, them ngas don't be the height they are listed as..and 5'10 was a reach for me, I honest believe dude is no taller than 6'1...

Met Kirk, he's bout 6'3 6'4.

Met Rondo also, he's 6'0 max.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u dish it out u betta be able to take it, neither play was ? he gotta gtfoh wit complaining bout dis ? u da size of a tight end aint like he got undercut or sumthin