Options
2»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

usmarin3 wrote: »
    Transfer money into overseas account and move to a country that doesn't extradite.

Shawn Kemp approves!

355061_display_image.jpg?1287469594

moving money overseas only works when your trying to hide it and they dont know a bottom line amount. they already know what he has so it would be no point.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Transfer money into overseas account and move to a country that doesn't extradite.

Shawn Kemp approves!

355061_display_image.jpg?1287469594

moving money overseas only works when your trying to hide it and they dont know a bottom line amount. they already know what he has so it would be no point.

I'm not saying he should hide it, i'm saying don't put it in American banks where the government can touch his assets.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Why even announce that ? though if you got all those estranged kids and owe child support ? Put that ? in somebody else's name.

Lol. Put $152 mil in somebody else's name? Yo if u hit the lotto holla at me. I keep that money safe and warm for u. I guarantee u that u don't know anybody u can trust to put $152 mil in they hand and expect them not to burn u. Put it in someone else's name? Like really tho? Where u from? Narnia? Wth.

Na B - blood only. And preferably somebody old as hell.

Not trying my luck with child support for 5 kids.

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He probably got backpay on his oldest kid. Prolly just have to pay the State back. The other kids are prolly with his wife, so we don't know if he is even on child support at the moment.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    He should want to pay it off and provide a good life for his kids.....

Maybe but would the new calculation be based on that powerball money ?

In Texas there is a limit on the amount of about $3k. Usually anything above that is agreed upon or not considered actual child support. Like paying for daycare or private school or even extra curricular activities.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he should be able to pay what he owe and get custody...
  • MsSouthern
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why not?
    as long as he aint a weirdo, why shouldnt he get custody since he can provide the best life?
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    I guess .....it should also depend how active he has been in his kid's life.

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 152 M's ? got no worries... I tell u one thing if I ever win... Im declining to have my name released to the public.

I thought about that not all states have an option to go anonymous. Illinois doesn't....I've thought about it seeing that I have dreams and hate my bm. That ? would go in my parents name their almost retired with 800 credit scores....hell yeah i trust them.

Before some of you wonder I give the broad a stack month voluntarily no court order..But I'm like 50 "she should have what she wants just not from me"
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    pedro bout to lose 150 m's
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    how many baby moms this guy have