The GNS Fashion Thread

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fiesta smells like a seafood market.

Great place for school and work uniforms though..low prices.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was told af1s aren't in...i went to get some js a few months back and a dude didn't get his size and told a youngin I'll give you an extra buck n he said na i told him you can get 2pairs of af1s and a shirt for each and a group of them looked at me funny lol i said they aren't in anymore and they shook said NO at the same time, i thought to myself icic

aye, ? that noise and post some pics.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    That is a quintessential early 2000s outfit.

All thats missin is Fat Albert's face somewhere on the jeans or shirt, preferably both.

4533a.JPG

? I was rocking that ? hard in the 90s. With some fake Versace from overseas that tear up in the first wash.
    Plastic bag special. (Inside military joke)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That outfit is bringin back ugly memories. Lol Early 2000's you wasnt ? if yo jeans aint have somethin on the back pocket.

I swear a ngga in my class had a dog chasin a paperboy on his jean shorts. No bullshyt
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    man..clean white tennis shoes on a summer day is sexy.
    heard this growing up

tried it with a pair of K Swiss, got laughed outta the park

folk I bet you thought you was fresh wit them ? on too..Lol...

always thought them shoes were made for women
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WEAR SOME ALL WHITE AIR FORCE ONES WITH THAT FIT... SAVE THEN SHOES FOR ANOTHER DAY

That would look nice too.

@dro

folk, folks still play all white 1'z

no diss

ALL WHITE FORCES NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE....BUT ALL THE OTHER CRAZY COLOR OF FORCES IS A NO GO FOR ME...

I MEAN WHAT OTHER ALL WHITE PAIR OF SNEAKERS WOULD U WEAR?..... SOULJA BOY REEBOKS?????... I THINK NOT
  • Kat
    Options
    I've always thought the original K-Swiss were ugly as hell.

Used to know this pigeon-toed dude that would tie the laces extra tight and I guess they were too big cause the toes of his shoes looked like they were about to curl up on him.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WEAR SOME ALL WHITE AIR FORCE ONES WITH THAT FIT... SAVE THEN SHOES FOR ANOTHER DAY

save them for what day? ? halloween if he dresses up like an Avatar? those shoes can only be worn as part of some type of costume
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heard this growing up

U were 10 years off.
  • Knock_Twice
    Options

That would look nice too.

@dro

folk, folks still play all white 1'z

no diss

ALL WHITE FORCES NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE....BUT ALL THE OTHER CRAZY COLOR OF FORCES IS A NO GO FOR ME...

I MEAN WHAT OTHER ALL WHITE PAIR OF SNEAKERS WOULD U WEAR?..... SOULJA BOY REEBOKS?????... I THINK NOT

Lol..I feel you...but to be real, them reez trying to make a comeback..I'm seeing them being worn alot

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was told af1s aren't in...i went to get some js a few months back and a dude didn't get his size and told a youngin I'll give you an extra buck n he said na i told him you can get 2pairs of af1s and a shirt for each and a group of them looked at me funny lol i said they aren't in anymore and they shook said NO at the same time, i thought to myself icic

aye, ? that noise and post some pics.
    maybe when i get home I'm at the vets right now my dog has an ear infection
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    20130327_171337.jpg

MATTER OF FACT.SINCE U BENT ON WEARIN THAT TOP...GET U SOME FRESH KHAKI SHORTS OR CARGOS AND SOME ALL WHITE FORCES. ...GET A FRESH WHITE T SHIRT AND LEAVE THE SHIRT UNBUTTONED....BUT I DON'T KNOW IF U SWAGGED OUT ENOUGH TO ROCK IT LIKE THAT
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    heard this growing up

Hahahhahaha ? SAID KSWISS
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    damn stew no signed my post about AF1s...lol...not sure how to interpret that...

Cause I aint never wearin no Adidas
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

save them for what day? ? halloween if he dresses up like an Avatar? those shoes can only be worn as part of some type of costume

THAT WAS MY POINT. .. BUT I KNOW HE LIKES THEM SO. ...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Ha! Kids and their trends

Dro gave me a feelings cause he's a big ass kid following trends lol lil black ?
  • Kat
    Options
    20130327_171337.jpg

MATTER OF FACT.SINCE U BENT ON WEARIN THAT TOP...GET U SOME FRESH KHAKI SHORTS OR CARGOS AND SOME ALL WHITE FORCES. ...GET A FRESH WHITE T SHIRT AND LEAVE THE SHIRT UNBUTTONED....BUT I DON'T KNOW IF U SWAGGED OUT ENOUGH TO ROCK IT LIKE THAT

This is like the summer uniform for dudes in the South.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    i thought Reebok was a south thing, i remember going to Florida with my boy and we going to the go carts can't remember the name and some dudes driving by yelled out ? new York...we looked at each other and laughed like wth
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Lol at those smurf skin boots

if @AJack

said he paid over $800 for them and the designer was a French homosexual

some ? here would proclaim that is a "victory" and good look

lol
  • Knock_Twice
    edited March 2013
    Options
    nga got all blue shoes...no other color in them at all..smh...

I had a patna who would buy an all solid green shirt and then turn around and buy all solid green shoes lol smh..like dude if you don't go somewhere and pick up a magazine and get a style lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    20130327_171337.jpg

This is like the summer uniform for dudes in the South.

HS WHOLE OUTFIT LOOKS MISSI-ALABA-FLORIAISH
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    plus the tpain songs...me n my boys heard the hook and said...reebok?! where they do that at?! lol