What Is Some Funny/Cool/Weird/ Stuff or Slang Your Kid Says

Rum Middleton
Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
They didn't get it from you, just some ? they picked up....

My 7 yr old says 'Who's my guard, where is my guard at' talkin bout guardin someone on the court

Also I'm flippin through channels and sometimes there is a delay before it switches, some teenager was lookin at a magazine and masterbatin under the covers, I tried to flip it fast, but he caught it and was like 'Why was he shakin his ? ?' LOL I've never heard that ? before...

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He be sayin Raaannnddy Butterface too. I think that was from some cartoon he watches. He thinks its hilarious..
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    my 4year old niece got a crazy lisp and her catchphrase is "i gotta tell u someping"

then she'll spit-whisper nonsense in my ear...

also, she loves to cover her own eyes and say "youuu caaant seeee (lisp) meee"
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "dadadadaadadaadadadadadadaddadadadadadadadada"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ratchet, an in they bag(still dont know what it means)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Allergens wrote: »
    currently my 2 year old son is in the habit of say "oh ? "...not cool, and i cant get the lil dude to stop saying it, and it aint just some random ? , he knows how and why its used..spilled his juice box on his white shirt, looked down and said "oh ? "

When you do something that evokes oh ? .. replace it with some PG ? . so he can pick it up.. and hopefully replace it..

or that sponge bob ? barnacles
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    My

Seeds. Are deaf mutes right now

I got a billion seeds
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »

to her lil bro, 'Nas, you can't be jumping on my bed. PAUSE'

You named your son Nas? LoL
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 year old son says McArnolds instead of McDonalds. And he calls every football team the Wavens (Ravens) it doesn't matter who's playing.
  • F15CHER FOOL
    F15CHER FOOL Members Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    My sons call me old man
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter used to call lollipops, "yellipops".

Called poptarts, "poptards".

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My cousin would get mad so what does she do? She would make this weird noise, then grab your arm and put her forehead on it.

What the hell was that about?
  • F15CHER FOOL
    F15CHER FOOL Members Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    I'm playing call of duty so when I die I was like ? so one time I was playing and got killed and my daughter who is one yells ? I just looked got killed again she says the same thing while looking me in the eye like it's okay you can do it
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    my friend's younger sister is like 17 & got a tattoo recently & every time i go over there she's like "I'M YATTED" like 'i'm tatted' i'm like wtf that ? is so ? please ? the person you got that from.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My cousin would get mad so what does she do? She would make this weird noise, then grab your arm and put her forehead on it.

What the hell was that about?

My daughter would bang her forehead on whatever was near when she would mad. 2 years old, we're in a restaurant and she got mad at me for taking her chicken tender. All you heard was WHAM!!! and the glasses fell over cause this bama banged her forehead on the table.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    my daugthers says pause alot, completely wrong of course

to her lil bro, 'Nas, you can't be jumping on my bed. PAUSE'
    to me waking up late, 'Daddy, I almost made myself breakfast you know. PAUSE'
    to her mom, 'my teacher said I be talking to much but it be Ziara. Pause.'

My son love to say 'let's fight' AFTER he punches me in the eye

i think she's clever a hell I'd you think about it...lol