What Is Some Funny/Cool/Weird/ Stuff or Slang Your Kid Says

Comments

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »
    currently my 2 year old son is in the habit of say "oh ? "...not cool, and i cant get the lil dude to stop saying it, and it aint just some random ? , he knows how and why its used..spilled his juice box on his white shirt, looked down and said "oh ? "

Yeah my 2yr old knows ? ..I was watchin the Knicks one night, somebody ? up, I was like, man what the- caught myself.....then this little voice chimes in....? ..I can't front, I laughed..

But now we ignore it if he says it.
  • F15CHER FOOL
    F15CHER FOOL Members Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    The classic McDonald's song my sons ask for McDonald's so I say cool so I'm driving then all I hear is my youngest son in the back singing this song he made up
    it goes..
    Mmm McDonald's mmm McDonald's that's the hold song mmmm McDonald's song the ? all the way there by the time I get out the drive thru I'm singing it mmm McDonald's.
  • Rum Middleton
    arrow wrote: »
    The classic McDonald's song my sons ask for McDonald's so I say cool so I'm driving then all I hear is my youngest son in the back singing this song he made up
    it goes..
    Mmm McDonald's mmm McDonald's that's the hold song mmmm McDonald's song the ? all the way there by the time I get out the drive thru I'm singing it mmm McDonald's.

Lol this could be in PG film starring Cube...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Preface: I hardly know what wacka flacka is. I assume my son doesnt. Can't think of a reason reason why he would know who lil Wayne is. He also has a black friend named Kevin.

So he hops in the car after school. "Dad, Kevin told me wacka flocka we to JAIL!!"

Me: huh? Who?

Him: Really? really? You don't know wocka flocka flame? Kevin sings is song smoking on that gas and Kevin said he's in jail.

Me: oh

Him: and he even said lil Wayne is in jail too!!

Me: *thinking how I can get this Kevin kid expelled**

Him: but I told him he's wrong because I know lil Wayne is coma and possibly on life support !,

Me: I don't know son. Kevin is probably right

Him: no. I heard about it on TMZ and Kevin doesn't know how to use a computer

Me: premature_medium.gif
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 8 year old daughter says alright alright alright like kevin hart. Smh still ? her moms let her watch that ? . Oh and the ? ? my stepson said to me last night. This ? said he doesnt believe in dinosaurs that people who study trigonometry made it up. But he believes in bigfoot. Watches that finding bigfoot show on discovery like they are doing important work. Hes 16...

I hate those types of shows. They never find anything but end up with 3 or 4 seasons. And still don't find anything.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have kids but its hilarious when they say "who is my daddy"
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 8 year old daughter says alright alright alright like kevin hart. Smh still ? her moms let her watch that ? . Oh and the ? ? my stepson said to me last night. This ? said he doesnt believe in dinosaurs that people who study trigonometry made it up. But he believes in bigfoot. Watches that finding bigfoot show on discovery like they are doing important work. Hes 16...

I hate those types of shows. They never find anything but end up with 3 or 4 seasons. And still don't find anything.

And what about the Ghost House shows. They'll have 8 seasons of wind blowing thru the house air vents and not 1 ghost.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

What cracks me up is the host be trying to say sasquatches love bacon and cookies and be trying to trap it with the treats but he be sitting there eating the food. ? just say you wanna eat bacon. ? is stupid as ?
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't have kids but its hilarious when they say "who is my daddy"

Thats just sad tho. That happened to me once. The kid was like, "Daddy!!" and grabbed my leg. Ol' girl was like " Thats not yo' daddy...gone!" I was like let me hit this ass rite quick and GTF outta' here.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my 2yr old favorite word is ? like he just walks around the house saying it and then laughs and i can't even be mad at him, the other day he dropped his juice box and my wife asks him why he did that, his answer was mommy i be off the ? , smh the look i got from my wife after that one, was like she was picturing how to ? me
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a cousin who grew up playing Super Mario World and when he's describing some things sometimes he'll be like:
    "That shirt is tubular!"
    "That ain't mondo"
  • Rum Middleton
    Now this lil ? walkin round the house talkin bout "Yeah I speak loud, talk loud" I didnt know what he meant until I hear a lyric in a song I listen too...Talkin bout smokin loud.. smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    My 3 year old nephew is in love with Kerri Hilson. He's been in love with her ever since he saw her "Pretty Girl Rock" video one day and now every time he sees her on tv he just says "It's pretty girl"

He also calls me "Danden" in stead of Brandon...why nobody knows because he can say my name just fine he's just always chosen to call me Danden
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son has speech problems
    2-3 words he can say back to back but his therapist is trying to teach him sentences so he in the 'I want.....' 'That's a.....' phase

Problem is he thinks faster than his vocal cords so he has a turrible stutter. The Boxing Champ on Harlem Nights stutter. The gangster in Idlewild stutter. He tries so hard but damn it if the lawd didn't deal him a bad hand.

He tried to tell me he wanted 'cookies' *fairly new word* on Saturday. 'I want c..c...coo. *him stopping to take a deep breath* I wa...wa....wa...a... *fist are balling up outta frustration* I waaaa..waaa....cooo.....cooo......*him shaking his head, see his cookie dreams fading*

I bust out laughing cause I know what he wants but we are told to wait him out, he's gotta talk thru it. I see the right but didn't react. Lil fist right in the thigh.

"Daddy I want cookie."

#joysofbeingafather
  • Rum Middleton
    Chicity wrote: »
    2-3 words he can say back to back but his therapist is trying to teach him sentences so he in the 'I want.....' 'That's a.....' phase

Problem is he thinks faster than his vocal cords so he has a turrible stutter. The Boxing Champ on Harlem Nights stutter. The gangster in Idlewild stutter. He tries so hard but damn it if the lawd didn't deal him a bad hand.

He tried to tell me he wanted 'cookies' *fairly new word* on Saturday. 'I want c..c...coo. *him stopping to take a deep breath* I wa...wa....wa...a... *fist are balling up outta frustration* I waaaa..waaa....cooo.....cooo......*him shaking his head, see his cookie dreams fading*

I bust out laughing cause I know what he wants but we are told to wait him out, he's gotta talk thru it. I see the right but didn't react. Lil fist right in the thigh.
    "Daddy I want cookie."

#joysofbeingafather

LOL Thats funny yo..I know you just want to help him out tho huh?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's my only son and the feeling is so surreal

I'm so much more protective of him than my daugthers.

I wanna help him with EVERYTHING! lol
    The stuttering *past week or so* is driving me crazy. I can't wait until I can teach him rap lyrics to help with the stuttering
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Offspring N/P...Childrens Are Our Future....The Present All About Me
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »

"Daddy I want cookie."

#joysofbeingafather

This made me feel sad.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    My 3 year old nephew is in love with Kerri Hilson. He's been in love with her ever since he saw her "Pretty Girl Rock" video one day and now every time he sees her on tv he just says "It's pretty girl"

He also calls me "Danden" in stead of Brandon...why nobody knows because he can say my name just fine he's just always chosen to call me Danden

Lol Keri hilson? Lil dude got taste
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 11 year is always saying "well tough tittie" got it from Little Shop of Horror