What Is Some Funny/Cool/Weird/ Stuff or Slang Your Kid Says

13»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »
    currently my 2 year old son is in the habit of say "oh ? "...not cool, and i cant get the lil dude to stop saying it, and it aint just some random ? , he knows how and why its used..spilled his juice box on his white shirt, looked down and said "oh ? "

When you do something that evokes oh ? .. replace it with some PG ? . so he can pick it up.. and hopefully replace it..

or that sponge bob ? barnacles

or you can borrow a page from mr mackey's (southpark) playbook and say m'kay.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5 year old nephew smh

-Ngga just go around dancin, doin the dougie "My name Daryl, to the World, Daryl, to the World'. he somehow makes Daryl and World rhyme

-we at the fair, every uniform cop he sees "Hello officer, how is your day going'...Officer?That ? scared me. What kinda criminal mastermind...

-I take him to the lil gym around my crib. He all up in some chick's face: 'What excercise r you doin? I can do that. I'm a man'

-Im at his coed bball practice. While the coach is goin over some ? , he's whisperin in some girls ear. Every time he says somethin to her, she pushes another kid and gets in trouble Lol Every time she does this, HE jst giggles n laughs to himself

The ngga is crazy.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭