Beyonce - I Been On (Remix) ft.Bun B, Z-Ro, Scarface, Willie D, Slim Thug & Lil Keke

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um....so jay z hate is so strong it effects b.....interesting story .....i met.a gurl from.brooklyn long story short she a hoe with dry skin
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um....so jay z hate is so strong it effects b.....interesting story .....i met.a gurl from.brooklyn long story short she a hoe with dry skin

beyonce and jay z only gets so much hate cuz they stans come in droves when a person says constructive criticism
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce shouting out H-Town and the screwed adlibs seemed very disingenuine. Lucky for her, Texas rappers are very humble and accepting of their own... Either that or she paid all them ? to bring some credibility to the otherwise worst song of her solo career.

She had Lil Flip on the Naughty Girl Remix and Slim Thug and Bun B were on Check on It.........If anything I'm glad she's giving the hometeam some shine especially when were really not shining on a national level right now. It's not like it was the other way around and she was doing something like this when Houston was blowing uo around 04-06 and trying to feed off that
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomp crushed the buildings
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    it's just music

and this joint is a nice lil banger, nothing crucial
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol its some quotables in this thread
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce's gonna single-handedly bring back that 05 Houston popularity.

smh @ beyonce putting scarface on a song before jay though. when was the last time jay and face had a song together? ? it must've been like 10 years
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

smh @ beyonce putting scarface on a song before jay though. when was the last time jay and face had a song together? ? it must've been like 10 years

If she do then Beyonce would be GOAT because I f**ks with Texas music on some heavy shss
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I never liked "Love On Top"...? young and old just loved that ? though...

Only people who do not know what good music is wouldnt like that song. Nevermind her singing in 5 different keys for the song, or doing an amazing sound with the chromatic scale, or hitting the high C-note. I dunno cuz. I dunno.

I guess that song is weak as ? ... -_____-

Hey, at least you aint shenco.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I never liked "Love On Top"...? young and old just loved that ? though...

Only people who do not know what good music is wouldnt like that song. Nevermind her singing in 5 different keys for the song, or doing an amazing sound with the chromatic scale, or hitting the high C-note. I dunno cuz. I dunno.

I guess that song is weak as ? ... -_____-

Hey, at least you aint shenco.

Naw...Just didn't like the song...You sound no different than the ? young and old who did, lol...Shrug...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *GOAT'd Tomp's post before I read it*

He's right about one thing... Beyonce's fuckery displayed on this... I honestly can't call this a song per se, but whatever... is a spit in the face to R&B, and Black music in general. Wasn't she talkin some "black women" ? after the Super Bowl? Now everyone should bow down? Her last album barely cracked 2 mil worldwide. She definitely needs to keep her ego in check and reevaluate where she is musically, cuz this... this ain't gonna cut it.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • damobb2deep
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    *GOAT'd Tomp's post before I read it*

He's right about one thing... Beyonce's fuckery displayed on this... I honestly can't call this a song per se, but whatever... is a spit in the face to R&B, and Black music in general. Wasn't she talkin some "black women" ? after the Super Bowl? Now everyone should bow down? Her last album barely cracked 2 mil worldwide. She definitely needs to keep her ego in check and reevaluate where she is musically, cuz this... this ain't gonna cut it.

she has had a slow start her last c.d... her c.d. this time looks like its gonna be a slow start 2...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man what the ? ... 6 ? on this cold ass beat and ain't nan ? snap?!? .... ? I'd rather listen to Bea screwed talking about her baby hair n sneaking listens to UGK .... ? Bun the only one who sounded like he tried
  • damobb2deep
    #KingBey

lol its funny how people call her "bey" when she said herself she don't like people calling her that if she don't know u personally...
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megaton bomb drop from Tomp as usual.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaddamit

Tomp went in this time around . .
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? out here ? bout beyonce but steadily checking fa her singles meanwhile I ain't even heard the original nor checked for it.. the song is for ? .. at least that's what I got from the I been on title
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't "checking for her singles". LOL

Matter of fact, the last best hit single of hers I was really into was 'Party' with 3 Stacks . .

And (Dangerously)Crazy In Love her first solo LP >>>>
  • LV_Don
    LV_Don Members Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

If she do then Beyonce would be GOAT because I f**ks with Texas music on some heavy shss

Travi$ Scott got Texas on lock

• damobb2deep
    its crazy cuz she kno dem top 40 radio stations aint playin this...
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man stop hate Beyonce for this one. Atleast Beyonce more gangsta than Jay.

This can't be life