Beyonce - I Been On (Remix) ft.Bun B, Z-Ro, Scarface, Willie D, Slim Thug & Lil Keke

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of feelings and caping going on
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lls man random ass lineup I neva thought you'd see Z-Ro nd Willie D on a track wit beyonce man did anyone see da feelings displayed by Kirko Bangz for not being a part of dis track?
  • StillFaggyAF
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lls man random ass lineup I neva thought you'd see Z-Ro nd Willie D on a track wit beyonce man did anyone see da feelings displayed by Kirko Bangz for not being a part of dis track?

Nah lol, lmao at Kirko thinking he's qualified to be on a Beyonce track
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot she was from Houston. I thought this line up was strange at first.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Beyonce use to be on that 59 South Lee with Paul Wall & Cudda Bang?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Beyonce shouting out H-Town and the screwed adlibs seemed very disingenuine. Lucky for her, Texas rappers are very humble and accepting of their own... Either that or she paid all them ? to bring some credibility to the otherwise worst song of her solo career.

She had Lil Flip on the Naughty Girl Remix and Slim Thug and Bun B were on Check on It.........If anything I'm glad she's giving the hometeam some shine especially when were really not shining on a national level right now. It's not like it was the other way around and she was doing something like this when Houston was blowing uo around 04-06 and trying to feed off that
    Bro, just stop.

Beyonce distanced herself so far from tha H ? forgot she was from there. She HAD to colloborate with local artist cuz around 06 Htown was poppin hard (like Miami is now). Besides that this ? ain't showed
    no genuine love for Houston. She figured she was too big for Houston and coincidentally when her career hit ultimate low's she's now "chunkin duece" & "comin down on boyz". ? GTFOH!!!! Would this ? wouldn't of dared mention Willie D back in Crazy in love dayz. She fraud my ? .

But..........Htown has fell off so hard ? needed that look & basically sold out. She ? on houston when she was the number 1 singer but now that Rihanna's smoking weed, gettin ? & ? random ? Beyonce gotta prove to the world she aint that innocence. To me this track exposed her insecurities about RiRi taking her spot while she was faking pregnancies

I agree that Beyonce don't seem to really give a ? about Houston, but somebody who just sold out a world tour when they ain't dropped an album in nearly 2 years ain't at the lowest of their career
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Kirko Bangz is trash, we don't claim that ? like that lol
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ bruh, ASAP Rocky rep Houston more than Bey ever has.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bey trying to get that swagger that made her dope. That "check on it", "diva", and "soldier" swag. It's too late. It's over. Kelly Rowland making better music.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LV_Don wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Beyonce's gonna single-handedly bring back that 05 Houston popularity.

smh @ beyonce putting scarface on a song before jay though. when was the last time jay and face had a song together? ? it must've been like 10 years

If she do then Beyonce would be GOAT because I f**ks with Texas music on some heavy shss

Travi$ Scott got Texas on lock

tumblr_lgrjtgpPGG1qfabmx.gif
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard this ? on the radio it caught me off guard. Wasn't expecting this type of track from her. Probably not a good look.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Bey trying to get that swagger that made her dope. That "check on it", "diva", and "soldier" swag. It's too late. It's over. Kelly Rowland making better music.

Cs "kisses down low" >>> this ? ...
  • Turfaholic
    Bey not even top 3. Adele rearranged the whole game. Taylor Swift and Rihanna got the 2nd n 3rd spots. Dance moves and hot beats aren't gonna topple Adele. Now she wanna try the "Good girl gone bad" route which is a tired ass gimmick. What made Bey dope in the first place is she had that bad girl in her but knew how to use it. (Baby Boy feat Sean Paul for example.) ? went pop n safe. After Diva allllll her music started to sound the same. Only females listened to it. There was a time when I could sit through a Beyonce song. She had Slim Thug, T.I. and Lil Wayne features made her ? enjoyable for the male listener. She lost her spot and is insecure and in denile about it, hence Bow Down. ? can nosign all they want. Kelly had hits with Icy & Never End and Beyonce hasn't had a certified banger in a minute.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Bey not even top 3. Adele rearranged the whole game. Taylor Swift and Rihanna got the 2nd n 3rd spots. Dance moves and hot beats aren't gonna topple Adele. Now she wanna try the "Good girl gone bad" route which is a tired ass gimmick. What made Bey dope in the first place is she had that bad girl in her but knew how to use it. (Baby Boy feat Sean Paul for example.) ? went pop n safe. After Diva allllll her music started to sound the same. Only females listened to it. There was a time when I could sit through a Beyonce song. She had Slim Thug, T.I. and Lil Wayne features made her ? enjoyable for the male listener. She lost her spot and is insecure and in denile about it, hence Bow Down. ? can nosign all they want. Kelly had hits with Icy & Never End and Beyonce hasn't had a certified banger in a minute.

huh?

also i guarantee Adele never gonna sell those types of records again
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? what eva yall yappin bout! good to hear Willie D, Face and Ro. Z-Ro's verse shoulda been longer tho!
  • Turfaholic

huh?

Bey hasn't had a hit in quite some time. And yea Adele don't got another Rolling In The Deep in her arsenal
  • StillFaggyAF
  • Turfaholic
    Love On Top?

Bruh, think about the damage irreplaceable and single ladies did. Love on top wasn't ? .

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? in here typing paragraphs over a beyonce record lmfao. But I agree with y'all, she don't rep the H like that. I forgot she was from Houston.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Track is kinda nice.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    track is doo doo grits cuh ..i just wanted to hear my ? Willie D!!
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    dont forget beyonce has always been on the rnb side ... im actually quite impressed with her line up especially having lil keke on there most folks dont know him outside of texas .. cant knock it @ all ... now if she was an Rapper then things might be different ..........
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to see her finally rep Texas whether its forced or not.....my only problem with it is she could have used producers from Texas....ie Mr Lee or Mike Dean hell even scarface....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn shame how tomp had to do beyonce like that.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

huh?

Bey hasn't had a hit in quite some time. And yea Adele don't got another Rolling In The Deep in her arsenal

Next album Even if all the singles fail, next album Adele drops is gonna sell 3 mil at the very least. Beyonce aint touchin 2.