Do Y'all Ever Give Money To Pan-Handlers & "Homeless" People On The Streets?

Options

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I
    believe it..

There was a homeless man that was killed downtown a few years back and he had over 3 grand in cash on him.

You live in Detroit?

This week this young white kid rolled up on me at the gas station lookin' like he just staggered out the ? house. He said, "Excuse me sir. My car just stalled and I need enough money to catch the bus home.

8-| I said, "I just put my last dollars in my gas tank homeboy."

You shovel me some bullshyt...I shovel it right back.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ride the MTA in NY. Most times, cats just on some ? . I give a dollar to hustlers on train, tha either selling some ? , dance something fierce, or tell a mean joke. I got no issues helping folk out that put in the work to help themselves.

? those other leaches, man.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I DO. .. IF I GOT IT I'LL GIVE IT... I'M BLESSED SO I BLESS OTHERS. .. YOU SCAM ME, WELL THAT'S ON YOU
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ost a homeless person will get from me is one of those dollars shots at the counter and a 35 cent bag of chips....... But I've never been in the mood to give them the chips, so they just get stuck with the shot...............
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the time
    always share your Blessings with others
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave this dude a dollar n seen him on the bus counting atleast $50 in ones. Never again
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If i got it I give, never a problem and I don't give a ? what they spend it on. A lot of time when I know they trying to collect for a beer I'll just bring them out a beer. Being homeless is not a requirement to get money from me. If you ask and I got it then I give it... friend/fam/stranger (shrug)
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Catch me on a good day and I might
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea, if i come out the store with some change ill give it to em

? it, i aint gon miss that 27 cents
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope but I might get them a lil food tho...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I give them money when I got it to give and feel giving, but most times I give them this look.....

50-Cent-Laughing-and-Driving-Away.gif
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to then I realized I choose not to beg..the same as every other working american..if you gonna ask me for money, at least offer me a service in return..
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 13 a homeless man asked me for money cause his kid was sick. I gave 2 bucks which is alot for 13 and he threw it back and said " I cant buy ? with this"

but these old ladies saw what happened and started beatin him with umbrellas all while quoting scriptures to him.

• $ineedmoney$
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I gave this dude a dollar n seen him on the bus counting atleast $50 in ones. Never again

"That ? stole a dolla'!!"
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes this one devil proves that all homeless ppl have useless degrees and r really just scammers...
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. There was a homeless dude on campus asking for money for "food". So we went to jimmy johns, grabbed a cheap sandwich and he threw it on the ground. ? the homeless
  • $ineedmoney$
    Options
    One day me and my girl was walking downtown on our way to get some lunch. And this dude was approaching us gettin' ready to beg. He said, "Excuse me but I dont mean to..." Then I grabbed my girls arm and was like "RUN RUN!!" While we ran from him I looked back and he had a confused expression on his face. LoL
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are like a myth around my way.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember I went to Kmart to pick up some car cleaner & my uncle was in the car. So I gets out & was walking towards the store. This girl walk up on me & asked me "did I have any change to spare because she just got kick out her momma house with her lil kid". So I'm like "mmmmm I might have a lil change to spare after I buy my item". So I come back out the store & she approach me again but as I seen her from walking from her car, her boy friend/baby daddy was sunk down in her passenger seat. Im looking like "these 2 bish ass ? mane". Bish didn't get shss except the Heisman trophy pose from me
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i do all the time, ? i remember the dude in times square that had the sign saying not gonna lie need money for weed ? i give him a c-note just cuz he was honest
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hand them a lil Bible verse most cases : For also when we were with you, this we declared to you: that, if any
    man will not work, neither let him eat. 2 Thess 3:10
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I have one time that I can remember, but never again because of some ? that happened that one time. I was coming outside to my truck after work and was in a good mood, so I was like ? it, and gave a dude some change. Tell me why I went to the gas station across the street to get gas, and the same dude tried to get money out of me. This was like 5-10 minutes after I had given him money outside of my job smh. I ain't even say anything to him, I just looked at him and walked inside. Man, I went in the store and bought everything and came out with visible food and cash in my hands so that ? could see me. ? that ? ....

Now, I just look at them and keep it moving. I be eating tacos and ? in the truck and all of that - I don't give a ? no more.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give them money, naw. I do buy bums beer though, i'm a festive ? .

Memphis has nice bums!
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »
    I just hand them a lil Bible verse most cases : For also when we were with you, this we declared to you: that, if any
    man will not work, neither let him eat. 2 Thess 3:10

BUT DONT YOU FORGET THIS SCRIPTURE

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.
    Hebrews 13:2